Author Topic: Miami Heat 5-4  (Read 1424 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Miami Heat 5-4
« on: November 13, 2010, 10:59:54 AM »
when is the "chemistry" excuse gonna go out the window with this team?

two top 5 players and 1 top 20 player, depending where you rank chris bosh...and this team is 5-4?

Also, its hilarious how every sports forum i visit, you had people writing off the celtics in the offseason.

the celtics look sprye and healthy, and are playing like a TEAM right now.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Miami Heat 5-4
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 11:01:46 AM »
yep let the heat fail miserably...that would be the greatest Christmas present this year....
DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »
I love it.

seeing as how everyone and their momma handed the title to the heat this year, ive become a fan of the lakers  :o

seriously i want to see the lakers succeed in winning another title if the celtics cant make a run.

lmao

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »
It's only been 9 games, fellas.

Let's talk about how horrible Miami is once April rolls around.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »

yes its only nine games and lebron james is tired.

The world’s bearing down, times are tumultuous, and James is the one Heat star in playoff form.

“For myself, 44 minutes is too much,” James declared. “I think Coach Spo knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out.”

There you go, Coach Spo.

Get to know him well.

Two days earlier, James had done nothing in overtime and ultimately decided the difference was a Hall of Fame coach, Jerry Sloan, who knew exactly what the Heat were going to do. James never takes responsibility, never says, “I’m the MVP and I need to do more.” He didn’t do it in Cleveland, and he’s never going to do it in Miami. Now, 44 minutes in a grudge game with the Celtics is too much. Always an out, always an excuse.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=ApvM5AKYyWOn76euYL8691u8vLYF?slug=aw-celticsheat111210

Lol, seriously, whats this guys deal? Oh i know, hes had silver spoon in his mouth since the moment he picked up a basketball. Did he think he was gonna play 32 minutes a night on a team like that? LOL. ITS A 3 MAN TEAM. Lets see..

storms off the court like a baby wen he loses to the magic - check

anounces he'll compete in the dunk contest on live t.v. and flakes out when its time - check

gets dunked on by some kid from xavier and the tapes get confiscated - check

1 hour "decision" special - check

the guy is quite possibly the biggest dbag the nba has ever seen.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
I love it.

seeing as how everyone and their momma handed the title to the heat this year, ive become a fan of the lakers  :o

seriously i want to see the lakers succeed in winning another title if the celtics cant make a run.

lmao

I'm pulling for the celtics or magic to win it all....(my team is Cleveland)always has been always will be...but realistically the magic or celtics are the teams in the east I would pick that actually have a chance...
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »

Agree.  Way too early to start drawing conclusions.  It's an 82 game season. 

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 08:50:51 AM »
Rondo is now a legit superstar. Baby is also vastly improved. When Perk comes back the Celtics are going to be even better.

That being said, basketball and the NBA are dead to me, so I will not be watching. Please update me as to their progress here with videos and clips.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
Rondo is now a legit superstar. Baby is also vastly improved. When Perk comes back the Celtics are going to be even better.

That being said, basketball and the NBA are dead to me, so I will not be watching. Please update me as to their progress here with videos and clips.

you'll be watching come playoff time, right?

body88

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »
you'll be watching come playoff time, right?

Nope. can't sell out now. I live by the garden, too  >:(