Author Topic: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th  (Read 17406 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 08:36:07 AM »
Your posts read like a textbook on leftist idiocy. It's quite amusing, to say the least. Sharia Law supporting douche bag.

oh brother...... ::)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 08:36:54 AM »
oh brother...... ::)

You are a perfect example of the typical leftist douchebaggery, which is why so many people consider far-left liberals to be jokes. You’re sitting here ranting and raving against this Koran burning despite the fact that the constitution allows for them to do it while attacking everyone and anything who disagrees with this mosque because you morons claim they have a constitutional right to build it.

Why is it that you scumbags only uphold the constitution when it fits your agenda?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 08:45:24 AM »
You are a perfect example of the typical leftist douchebaggery, which is why so many people consider far-left liberals to be jokes. You’re sitting here ranting and raving against this Koran burning despite the fact that the constitution allows for them to do it while attacking everyone and anything who disagrees with this mosque because you morons claim they have a constitutional right to build it.

Why is it that you scumbags only uphold the constitution when it fits your agenda?

rantig about this Koran burning ???? I think you need to re-read the thread. I am not defending the Koran if that's what you're implying, you fukin lunatic, I am saying the actions of this motehrfucker will have repercussions on our troops and endanger them even more. Don't tell me that instead of dealing with 100 .000 radicalized muslim and taking  them out you would rather deal with 2 billion and try to take out all of them????? Jesus fuckin Christ.....have some common sense, and stop makin everything political. This is not about left or right. This is about what's better sand safer for our troops and what's likely to increase the attacks on them, if you can get it trough your thick skull.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 08:49:15 AM »
rantig about this Koran burning ???? I think you need to re-read the thread. I am not defending the Koran if that's what you're implying, you fukin lunatic, I am saying the actions of this motehrfucker will have repercussions on our troops and endanger them even more. Don't tell me that instead of dealing with 100 .000 radicalized muslim and taking  them out you would rather deal with 2 billion and try to take out all of them????? Jesus fuckin Christ.....have some common sense, and stop makin everything political. This is not about left or right. This is about what's better sand safer for our troops and what's likely to increase the attacks on them, if you can get it trough your thick skull.

The sand will be safer for out troops when we pull them out and turn it into a sheet of glass. It doesn't matter if some jackass burns Korans, the ass backwards cavemen will kill, maim, destroy. That is what they do, no amount of Mc Donalds or Coke is going to change that.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 08:52:30 AM »
rantig about this Koran burning ???? I think you need to re-read the thread. I am not defending the Koran if that's what you're implying, you fukin lunatic, I am saying the actions of this motehrfucker will have repercussions on our troops and endanger them even more. Don't tell me that instead of dealing with 100 .000 radicalized muslim and taking  them out you would rather deal with 2 billion and try to take out all of them????? Jesus fuckin Christ.....have some common sense, and stop makin everything political. This is not about left or right. This is about what's better sand safer for our troops and what's likely to increase the attacks on them, if you can get it trough your thick skull.

Everything we do endangers our troops these days. Boofuckinghoo. Muslims kill Christian aid workers helping with the flood victims and there's not a fucking word of protest from dirtbags like you. Christians burn a Koran and it's the end of the fucking world.  ::)

There is no reason whatsoever to throw away the rights granted us in this country because doing something that the constitution allows might offend some raving lunatics halfway across the world. Acknowledging that their beliefs and opinions supercede the rights alloted by the Constitution is tantamount to acknowledging Sharia Law. It's not blasphemous or illegal to burn a Koran in our society. It is illegal and blasphemous in Muslim society. We are not a Muslim country. Thus, there is nothing wrong with burning a Koran and if someone wants to do it, well then, that's their prerogative.

And why do you keep throwing around this 2 billion number? Should we be surprised that you're grossly exaggerating the number of Muslims on the planet to help support your point?

The sand will be safer for out troops when we pull them out and turn it into a sheet of glass. It doesn't matter if some jackass burns Korans, the ass backwards cavemen will kill, maim, destroy. That is what they do, no amount of Mc Donalds or Coke is going to change that.

Maybe we would help to not endanger the troops by letting them actually fight this war instead of playing fucking political mind games with the enemy.  Amazing that Muslims can kill Christians and Jews at will but the second a Westerner does ANYTHING that might "insult" the poor, little victimized Muslims, well then, it's a big problem.  ::)

We've got the highest Islamic authorities in Saudi Arabia and Iran advocating mass jihad and the murder of non-Muslims but no, the leftists don't care about that. They care about some pastor with a 30 person congregation legally burning some Korans.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 08:56:59 AM »
It all has to do with the fact that you can insult a christian or jew and you don't have to worry about a week long riot destroying anything and anyone in their path. No that is a Muslim thing, there is a way to deal with this kind of shit, but we have bunch of gutless turds running things.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 08:58:13 AM »
It all has to do with the fact that you can insult a christian or jew and you don't have to worry about a week long riot destroying anything and anyone in their path. No that is a Muslim thing, there is a way to deal with this kind of shit, but we have bunch of gutless turds running things.

Christians and Jews are enemies of the left. Muslims have become the world's 24/7/365 victims. They can rape, pillage and murder at will and still play the victim.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2010, 09:35:26 AM »
I posted this story on another board, my father, who travels around the world quite a bit, was in one of the glorious Muslim countries a yr or so ago and while he was there they didn't burn any bibles, instead they burned a young girl alive. Her crime...converting to Christianity. You know, just good ole peace loving Muslims doing the right thing, much like the young girl stoned to death in the video youtube keeps taking down or the girl on the cover of Time Magazine who had her nose and parts of her ears cut off.

That's Muslim reality, that's every day life in the Muslim world. So a preacher in FL is going to burn some bibles, who cares, at least he's not playing the insane PC game where we all close our eyes and pretend Muslims are free loving happy time bunny rabbits.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
I posted this story on another board, my father, who travels around the world quite a bit, was in one of the glorious Muslim countries a yr or so ago and while he was there they didn't burn any bibles, instead they burned a young girl alive. Her crime...converting to Christianity. You know, just good ole peace loving Muslims doing the right thing, much like the young girl stoned to death in the video youtube keeps taking down or the girl on the cover of Time Magazine who had her nose and parts of her ears cut off.

That's Muslim reality, that's every day life in the Muslim world. So a preacher in FL is going to burn some bibles, who cares, at least he's not playing the insane PC game where we all close our eyes and pretend Muslims are free loving happy time bunny rabbits.

I've posted two threads about the girl in that Time article. They both went ignored by the apologist scumbags and are now buried on this board somewhere.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
My tolerance level for leftists, apologists to the death cult of islam, etc has long gone. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 10:14:15 AM »
I've posted two threads about the girl in that Time article. They both went ignored by the apologist scumbags and are now buried on this board somewhere.  ::)

Yeah, I don't get it. People will cuss out and scream and hate someone for cutting them off on the road, a mere accident and they'll go nuts, F-bombs and middle fingers flying but a group of people who want to skin you alive and regularly kill their own for sneezing wrong, well there's no reason to get worked up about that.

What's also funny, in a troublesome way, the story I posted about the Muslim girl being burned alive, the first comment I got on another board was that I was lumping an entire group into the same category of a few fanatics...I don't even know how to respond to this kind of thing any more.

Honest question, why do so many, so badly want Muslims to be this fun loving bunch? What's the obsession? Seriously, someone tell me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »
Because leftists see muslims as fellow travelers in their quest to bring downt he country. 

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" . 

Most leftists see America as the Great Satan and are more than willing to make common cause with them in their desire to bring us down. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 11:06:24 AM »
Because leftists see muslims as fellow travelers in their quest to bring downt he country. 

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" . 

Most leftists see America as the Great Satan and are more than willing to make common cause with them in their desire to bring us down. 

If you truly believe that horseshit you should be the Miriam Webster definition of "fucked up in the head"... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
If you truly believe that horseshit you should be the Miriam Webster definition of "fucked up in the head"... ::)

I believe it 100000000000000000000000 00000000%

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
Yeah, I don't get it. People will cuss out and scream and hate someone for cutting them off on the road, a mere accident and they'll go nuts, F-bombs and middle fingers flying but a group of people who want to skin you alive and regularly kill their own for sneezing wrong, well there's no reason to get worked up about that.

What's also funny, in a troublesome way, the story I posted about the Muslim girl being burned alive, the first comment I got on another board was that I was lumping an entire group into the same category of a few fanatics...I don't even know how to respond to this kind of thing any more.

Honest question, why do so many, so badly want Muslims to be this fun loving bunch? What's the obsession? Seriously, someone tell me.

Its called political correctness, the simple fact that everything has to be sugar coated as to not offend anyone, makes me want to vomit. The whole you can't lump the entire group because of few fanatics line is tired. You see the same shit over and over again from the ME but its always just a few fanatics, yeah bullshit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
I posted this at HP and the leftists had a meltdown:

________________________ ________________________ ____

“Funny the double standard most leftists have.

Building a victory shrine at Ground Zero - Perfectly fine.

Burning the flag of the USA - Perfectly fine.

Taxpayers funding "Piss Christ" - Perfectly fine.

Taxpayers funding Mary with dung all over her - Perfectly fine.

Burning a Koran - the worst crime in the history of humanity.

BUMP 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 12:06:46 PM »
this is just a  publicity stunt to get his 15 minutes of fame just like that moron joe the plumber.its sad but thats what this country has come to

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 12:12:12 PM »
this is just a  publicity stunt to get his 15 minutes of fame just like that moron joe the plumber.its sad but thats what this country has come to

::)  ::)

Tens of millions say the same thing with obama as potus. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
Islamophobe's Past in Germany
Terry Jones Accused of 'Spiritual Abuse' at Cologne Church

By Yassin Musharbash and Dominik Peters

Photo Gallery: 6 Photos
AP

US fundamentalist pastor Terry Jones, who wants to burn copies of the Koran on Sept. 11, ran a church in the western German city of Cologne until last year when members of the congregation expelled him. Former members have spoken of his hate-filled sermons and insistence on "blind obedience."

The world is holding its breath -- and it's all down to a tiny Christian fundamentalist church in Florida.

Next Saturday, on the anniversary of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Rev. Terry Jones and his colleagues plan to burn hundreds of copies of the Koran on the church's property in Gainesville, Florida.

The White House has condemned the plan, and Muslim organizations around the world have warned of the consequences should the Koran-burning go ahead. But the church is sticking to its plans.

Naturally the radical Islamophobes know very well that their deliberate provocation could trigger potentially violent protests and riots. But they have washed their hands of any responsibility. "Let's just make one thing clear," the wannabe Koran-burners write on their blog. "A small church, in a small town, down a back road, burning copies of its own books, on its own property, is not responsible for the violent actions anyone may take in retaliation to our protest."

Terry Jones, the man behind the action, is the pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center, a church that manages to attract a Sunday congregation of just 50 people, members of the radical fringe of the evangelical movement. Jones, a 58-year-old former hotel manager with a distinctive mustache, is also the author of a polemic book titled "Islam Is of the Devil."

'Climate of Fear and Control'

In the United States, Jones has already attracted attention on several occasions as an Islamophobic provocateur. What is less well known is that the pastor led a charismatic evangelical church, the Christian Community of Cologne, in the western German city up until 2009. Last year, however, the members of the congregation kicked founder Jones out, because of his radicalism. One of the church's current leaders, Stephan Baar, also told the German news agency DPA that there had been suspicions of financial irregularities in the church surrounding Jones.

A "climate of fear and control" had previously prevailed in the congregation, says one former member of the church who does not want to be named. Instead of free expression, "blind obedience" was demanded, he says.

Various witnesses gave SPIEGEL ONLINE consistent accounts of the Jones' behavior. The pastor and his wife apparently regarded themselves as having been appointed by God, meaning opposition was a crime against the Lord. Terry and Sylvia Jones allegedly used these methods to ask for money in an increasingly insistent manner, as well as making members of the congregation carry out work.

Andrew Schäfer, a Protestant Church official responsible for monitoring sects in the region where Cologne is located, confirmed the accounts. "Terry Jones is a fundamentalist," he told SPIEGEL ONLINE.

Both major churches in Germany have "sect commissioners" who monitor the activities of religious groups, sects and cults. Although they are obviously not totally impartial, the officials' findings are usually considered to be trustworthy.

'Delusional Personality'

Former church members are still undergoing therapy as a result of "spiritual abuse," Schäfer said. According to Schäfer, Jones urged church members to beat their children with a rod and also taught "a distinctive demonology" and conducted brainwashing.

"Terry Jones appears to have a delusional personality," speculates Schäfer. When he came to Germany in the 1980s, Jones apparently considered Cologne "a city of Hell that was founded by Nero's mother," while he thought Germany was "a key country for the supposed Christian revival of Europe," Schäfer says.

Terry Jones used his powers of persuasion to expand the congregation. By the end, Schäfer estimates, it numbered between 800 and 1,000 people. They had to work in the so-called "Lisa Jones Houses," charitable institutions named after his first wife who has since died, under very poor conditions.

Increasingly Radical

Jones became increasingly radical as the years went by, former associates say. At one point he wanted to help a homosexual member to "pray away his sins." Later he began to increasingly target Islam in his sermons. A congregation member reported that some members were afraid to attend services because they expected to be attacked by Muslims. "Terry Jones has a talent for finding topical social issues and seizing on them for his own cause," says Schäfer.

By the end of 2007, the community had had enough. Members confronted him and tried to change the direction of the church. But Terry Jones refused to make changes, they say. In the end, Jones, his wife and their fellow preachers were expelled from the church and he moved back to the US. "The community imploded," says Schäfer. It only has some 80 active members today.

Now the whole world is condemning Jones for his planned burning of copies of the Koran. Schäfer, for his part, sees Jones as a fanatic who is courting global media attention because he couldn't cope with the "immense loss of power and significance."

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »

::)  ::)

Tens of millions say the same thing with obama as potus. 

can you get over it you fucking lost, you ran an old man and a dingbat what did you expect

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 12:20:09 PM »
Selective outrage followed by a demand for censorship= Tool of the left

Using tolerance as an excuse for censorship= Tool of the left

Using safety as an excuse for censorship= Tool of the left

Using a lack of censorship to justify poor opinion polls= Tool of the left

Supporting the censorship of anyone and everything they disagree with while simultaneously volunteering to oversee the correct use of censorship= Tool of the left

It is amazing that the political party in this country that is the most outspoken defender of hardcore pornography , homosexuality and gay marriage, prostitution, recreational drug use, sex ed. in schools, a woman's right to choose, MANBLA and any other number of contemptable practices/ organizations and causes for sickening human beings that involve freedom of expression ( regardless of how popular unpopular their stance on the issues may be to AMERICANS) would now, all of a sudden, be so scared of the potential "harm" that might befall our troops 5 thousand miles away, that they are insisting a single pastor with some 50 families as his followers refrain from exercising their first amendment rights. EVERY SINGLE CAUSE THE LEFT STANDS FOR IS AN OFFENSE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THE VERY PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE SO SCARED OF OFFENDING. It is also amusing to see how the left conducts itself on matters that concern individual liberty when the individuals in question don't share the same views that they do. Censorship, outrage, tolerance, censorship, safety, censorship, debate, censorship. Every single solution with the leftist trash in this country boils down to shutting up the opposition and then attempting to brainwash the opposition into thinking the same way they do. I hope that the Pastor in question burns 100000000 Korans and that people from all over the country and the world, fly, drive and are bused in to participate.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »

can you get over it you fucking lost, you ran an old man and a dingbat what did you expect

I hate to break the news to you, but America lost
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2010, 02:58:49 PM »
The funny thing about this entire Koran burning is that if the MSM just didn't cover it then no one would know nor care about it. I blame the muslim-worshiping MSM for this more than I do the pastor for exercising his constitutionally-mandated rights. Maybe if the MSM wasn't spending so much time trying to fabricate islamophobia out of thin air then this incident would be relegated to the trash heap like it should be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2010, 03:11:57 PM »
The funny thing about this entire Koran burning is that if the MSM just didn't cover it then no one would know nor care about it. I blame the muslim-worshiping MSM for this more than I do the pastor for exercising his constitutionally-mandated rights. Maybe if the MSM wasn't spending so much time trying to fabricate islamophobia out of thin air then this incident would be relegated to the trash heap like it should be.

YES!!!!!!!!  Agreed!  They've giving this dork a platform.