Author Topic: Ayahuasca - have you ever tried it?  (Read 5907 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Ayahuasca - have you ever tried it?
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 12:14:21 AM »
It is pretty much impossible to find, i used it about 10 years ago.

It was an out of body experience, i was looking at everything from an outside view.

Doesn't last long.

8)

It's not that hard to find, it took me all of 1 minute to find an online source.

Here's a hint: DMT is in various plants and can be extracted easily.

I had a link up but I edited my post and removed the link.

roccoginge

Re: Ayahuasca
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 07:08:58 AM »
A lot of things. Light and Darkness. Life and Death. The Ayahuasca as a life form, the spirit of the "plant", being like an alien in the bodies of all people that drank it. My own mind as a building with rooms that I could walk into and explore. The universe as a vast infinite ocean and our physical reality as a very small, insignificant island that doesn't matter at all. Lot's more and things that I could not comprehend, that I cannot translate into words.

Also it seemed like it takes some time for your inner sense to get used to the other-world, to "see things" and make some sense of them. But even after the experience for some time a window in your mind remains open. That at least was my experience.

Almost the same feeling when I took acid, lsd.

roccoginge

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »
Try mushrooms a few times first. Maybe some lsd if you know the right characters that produce legit batches. IF you can handle that without losing all faith in the world move on to some ayahuasca. It's not cut out for your everyday dude .
What about peyote, just talked to someone who can get it in Chiapas Mex.

roccoginge

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 07:13:07 AM »
I agree. Ayahuasca, at least according to trip reports I've read, seems like more of a rough experience. I don't even like the idea of most people imbibing in mushrooms because most people just "wanna get fucked up" and laugh their asses off. I know I should brush it off and to each their own, but people should respect and reverse psychedelics a little more.

I don't have much sympathy for people who use them in large groups and end up having an ultra bad trip that leaves a horrific, lasting impression. Serves them right. In a way "bad trips" can be some of the best. Last day of high school I had a bad trip including full blown ego loss and it changed my life drastically. Stopped being a douche bag and started caring more and contributing more to the lives of people I come across.... except on the internet, you fags can fuck yourselves. ;D

(seriously though, I still respect psychedelics big time... plan your trips carefully, have a trip sitter, trip in a safe environment and set up activities and prepare some snacks and don't fight the trip... let it be, just like the Beatles song my niggas. .

roccoginge

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »
It is pretty much impossible to find, i used it about 10 years ago.

It was an out of body experience, i was looking at everything from an outside view.

Doesn't last long.

8)

roccoginge

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 07:16:02 AM »
It's not that hard to find, it took me all of 1 minute to find an online source.

Here's a hint: DMT is in various plants and can be extracted easily.

I had a link up but I edited my post and removed the link.
You have balls, I would never try to find anything on line, officer.