Author Topic: The AVesher Show---Ross ERstling Tribute  (Read 20948 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: The AVesher Show---Ross ERstling Tribute
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:56 AM »
Your only supporter is a gay muslim ross, one who doesnt lift weights either

Actually, I have THOUSANDS of supporters on my forum(Supreme Sports Fitness) and I just started this FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ross-Erstling/109189075786613

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2010, 08:03:16 AM »
Actually, I have THOUSANDS of supporters on my forum(Supreme Sports Fitness) and I just started this FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ross-Erstling/109189075786613

haters will hate Ross, they don't hate you they hate good shit!

TEAM Nasser

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 08:13:06 AM »
ross has been flushed.

by a sanity challenged cannuck too.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
This Jew's at the synagogue, "Lord, help me out, I'm a jew, you're  a jew, I need to win these sweepstakes, everything will be alright if I win, everybody gets paid down at the factory, can put some food on the table, PLEASE"
A week goes by, not a penny.
He's there again the next week "Lord you lousy bastard, I gotta win these sweepstakes! Fucking struggling here, help me out! "
Another week goes by, not a fucking carrot. He's on his knees now crying,"YOU LOUSY BASTARD! Struggling here, going bankrupt if you don't help me out, PLEASE LORD , DO US A FAVOUR, I've got to win these sweepstakes!"
And the clouds part and thunder sounds all around, a voice calls from the sky, "Ira, meet me half way! Buy a fucking ticket!"

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
he uses his Dads warehouse rent free
his Dad allows him no overhead costs

and this is supposed to be 100% independent from your dad?

wtf am I missing here?  you are as co dependent as you could possibly be

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2010, 08:59:09 AM »
he uses his Dads warehouse rent free
his Dad allows him no overhead costs

and this is supposed to be 100% independent from your dad?

wtf am I missing here?  you are as co dependent as you could possibly be

My dad doesn't give me a PENNY.  I make my own money, of course he's gonna HELP HIS FUCKING SON if he is in the position to do so without incurring any losses.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
My dad doesn't give me a PENNY.  I make my own money, of course he's gonna CANT HELP FUCKING HIS SON if he is in the position to do so without incurring any losses.
Fixed

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2010, 09:19:28 AM »
Who is this fat, ugly, piece of shit? LOLL

I am here and I won't be going anywhere you old, angry bastard.  You're a fu-kin JOKE bro, what a loser.

Stay tuned fellas, BENCH PRESS VIDEO coming tonight!!  Eat a BIG FAT JEWISH COCK HATERZZZZZ

You definitely have that Jew Nose brO

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »
My dad doesn't give me a PENNY.  I make my own money, of course he's gonna HELP HIS FUCKING SON if he is in the position to do so without incurring any losses.

se essentially you are saying he doesnt give you a penny,....but by eliminating your overhead costs, he does. If he isnt covering those costs, who covers them if you are out on your own renting a building and paying all those costs? Some sort of magical Jew wizard?

geezus you are stupid

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »
se essentially you are saying he doesnt give you a penny,....but by eliminating your overhead costs, he does. If he isnt covering those costs, who covers them if you are out on your own renting a building and paying all those costs? Some sort of magical Jew wizard?

geezus you are stupid

He eliminates my overhead without increasing his own, moron.

My dad IS a magical jew wizard, silly. :P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2010, 09:38:03 AM »

you're the moron because you dont understand what I am saying.

If you were a real man and went out into the business world on your own and paid your own fucking costs, then who covers this overhead. So OBVIOUSLY your Dad gives you money, just not hand to hand way. OMG are you for real? How do people this stupid even function?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2010, 09:41:18 AM »
you're the moron because you dont understand what I am saying.

If you were a real man and went out into the business world on your own and paid your own fucking costs, then who covers this overhead. So OBVIOUSLY your Dad gives you money, just not hand to hand way. OMG are you for real? How do people this stupid even function?

OK, so you're basically just a JEALOUS fuck HAHA! STOP HATING BRO, you should be high-fivin me for CAPITALIZING on my situation.  You're just an UGLY, ANGRY, miserable fuck that wants to rain on my parade!  8)

I am very grateful for my father, he has provided me with MANY advantages.  That doesn't make me any less of a man dipshit, it just makes me wealthier, happier, and therefore more SUCCESSFUL!  I'm only 27 years old, SKY IS THE LIMIT BITCHES!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2010, 09:44:07 AM »
OK, so you're basically just a JEALOUS fuck HAHA! STOP HATING BRO, you should be high-fivin me for CAPITALIZING on my situation.  You're just an UGLY, ANGRY, miserable fuck that wants to rain on my parade!  8)

I am very grateful for my father, he has provided me with MANY advantages.  That doesn't make me any less of a man dipshit, it just makes me wealthier, happier, and therefore more SUCCESSFUL!  I'm only 27 years old, SKY IS THE LIMIT BITCHES!

no not angry jealous or any of that.
Just finally got you to admit you sponge off your Dad and cant make it on your own, and yes Ross, it MASSIVELY makes you less of a man, that would be a worldwide opinion. No 27 year old man should freeload off Dad like that. In the end, you are nowhere near being a success or making it on your own.  That, Ross, is reality.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2010, 09:48:41 AM »
Just finally got you to admit you sponge off your Dad and cant make it on your own, and yes Ross, it MASSIVELY makes you less of a man, that would be a worldwide opinion. No 27 year old man should freeload off Dad like that. In the end, you are nowhere near being a success or making it on your own.  That, Ross, is reality.

Maybe you have no relationship with your father and your mother hates you, but my parents love me and have always provided me with any additional opportunity to succeed that they could.  My parents want me to be happy and successful, so if they can contribute in any way at all, they do.  I happen to be very fortunate in life and I am very grateful for that every day.  That's what makes me a MAN, is that I can take responsibility for my successes, but I will never take credit where it isn't due.  My father has been integral to my success, and I love him very much.  I don't "sponge" off my dad, he doesn't incur ANY losses from his support.  I have CREATED MY OWN COMPANY and I have been in business for 3 years. I am very proud of myself and the man that I have become, and so is he.

In the end, life is about being HAPPY and healthy.  I hope to start my own family one day soon, and I will try to be as good of a father to my son as my father has been to me; having said that, I have some VERY BIG SHOES TO FILL!

Love ya dad.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2010, 10:07:14 AM »

I don't get this.  You are using space in daddys warehouse yet you say you don't cost him anything.  Well lets see.

Are you using any electricity (A/C. lights, computer, etc.)?
Any water?
Any Gas?
The space you occupy, how much a sq. ft. does his usually collect per sq. ft.  If you are as big as you say it must be at a minimal of at least 3000 sq. ft..
How about insurance cost (property and product)? 
How about security?
Telephone/FAX?
Cleaning?
Maintenance?

See this all adds up to money you are not paying and that dad would be collecting from a tenant.  So YES you are costing your dad money.
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2010, 10:08:34 AM »
I don't get this.  You are using space in daddys warehouse yet you say you don't cost him anything.  Well lets see.

Any water?
Any Gas?
The space you occupy, how much a sq. ft. does his usually collect per sq. ft.  If you are as big as you say it must be at a minimal of at least 3000 sq. ft..
How about security?
Telephone/FAX?
Cleaning?
Maintenance?

See this all adds up to money you are not paying and that dad would be collecting from a tenant.  So YES you are costing your dad money.

thats what I mean
he has zero comprehension of reality

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2010, 10:13:03 AM »
I don't get this.  You are using space in daddys warehouse yet you say you don't cost him anything.  Well lets see.

Any water?
Any Gas?
The space you occupy, how much a sq. ft. does his usually collect per sq. ft.  If you are as big as you say it must be at a minimal of at least 3000 sq. ft..
How about security?
Telephone/FAX?
Cleaning?
Maintenance?

See this all adds up to money you are not paying and that dad would be collecting from a tenant.  So YES you are costing your dad money.

OK, let's make this clear.  My dad has has 30,000 square feet on one floor of the building, an executive wing with offices and a FACTORY.  He has 20 office employees and about 50 factory workers.  Having said that:

I have an office in his wing, the electric for light and ONE computer are pennies for him.

Any water?
Yes, filtered.

Any Gas?
I pay for my own gas.

The space you occupy, how much a sq. ft. does his usually collect per sq. ft.  If you are as big as you say it must be at a minimal of at least 3000 sq. ft..
My office is one room, that's all that I occupy.  I use my office as storage as well.

How about insurance cost (property and product)?  Covered by my manufacturer.

How about security? No additional cost

Telephone/FAX?
You GOT ME!  I get FREE fax and phone. :)

Cleaning?
I clean my office once a week.

Maintenance?
One office...yea..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2010, 10:13:33 AM »
So to sum up this thread......Ross blows rabid wombats?

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2010, 10:15:46 AM »
Just finally got you to admit you sponge off your Dad and cant make it on your own, and yes Ross, it MASSIVELY makes you less of a man, that would be a worldwide opinion. No 27 year old man should freeload off Dad like that. In the end, you are nowhere near being a success or making it on your own.  That, Ross, is reality.
Disturbia, are you "successful"?  Have you, "made it" on your own??  Dude, shut the fuck up, all of these guys gassing you up are laughing at you behind your back.  Don't worry about what Ross is doing, get your own shit together.  FUCK, this shit is getting RIDICULOUS!
I'm goin' in...

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
Disturbia, are you "successful"?  Have you, "made it" on your own??  Dude, shut the fuck up, all of these guys gassing you up are laughing at you behind your back.  Don't worry about what Ross is doing, get your own shit together.  FUCK, this shit is getting RIDICULOUS!

Spoken like a TRUE SILVERBACK! 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2010, 10:35:35 AM »
And you think this makes you a "businessman" ??

Your daddy is letting you sell your bullshit supps out of his office and keep whatever money you make for yourself. He probably figures that's better than you asking him for money all the time

Nothing wrong with it....good for you.  But you aren't "in business" by any stretch

Vince Goodrum is more of a "businessman" than you are.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »
And you think this makes you a "businessman" ??

Your daddy is letting you sell your bullshit supps out of his office and keep whatever money you make for yourself. He probably figures that's better than you asking him for money all the time

Nothing wrong with it....good for you.  But you aren't "in business" by any stretch

so maybe you want to ask Ross to step outside, big guy?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41:46 AM »

He's probably too busy filming his chest workout ( with a video cam he borrowed from...you guessed it.......His Father  ;D)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 10:43:20 AM »

Ross has to ask his daddy if it's ok first.