Author Topic: 1 down  (Read 4242 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 1 down
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »

You're smoking crack, McTones.  We're going to the superbowl.
LOL remember my predictions...bengals afc north and texans afc south...

bengals beat the ravens today...texans are 2 and 0 after today...

I should charge for this info  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 01:19:23 PM »
LOL you sound like a college football junkie bro, well such and such beat the last team by 40 pts and we just beat them so that makes us even better right?  ::)

sorry bro both teams are mediocre and you cant deny this i would expect you to beat both to be honest even without rapelisburger...

who are your next 2 games?

ok whatever, keep doubting the 6 time super bowl champions if it will help you sleep better

super dominant defense and a 2 - 0 start without the franchise qb, if that doesn't scare a non steeler fan i don't know what will

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:39 PM »
Everybody seriously needs to slow their roll. Everyone on here is already talking superbowl for their team, which is hilarious.

14 games still to play. Dallas is not dead after week 2. Houston still has to play Indy one more time AT THEIR HOUSE. Pittsburgh has yet to play a division game.

NFL teams can start great right out of the gate and fade down the stretch. NFL teams can also start out awful and get hot as the playoffs approach. Injuries can happen.

Everyone take a deep breath and stop beating off about their team after only two weeks..... Even if the Ravens started out 2-0, I would still be concerned about their offense and Flacco's 2 game performance. Christ, the local media here in Baltimore is already talking about Marc Bulger after two games. Ridiculous. The defense, however, has been absolutely lights out. No touchdowns allowed after 2 games and I like their chances to extend that streak next week against Cleveland.

newmom

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »
Dallas is not dead after week 2.

they are playing like they do in December when they normally choke. And that's my team

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »
Everybody seriously needs to slow their roll. Everyone on here is already talking superbowl for their team, which is hilarious.

14 games still to play. Dallas is not dead after week 2. Houston still has to play Indy one more time AT THEIR HOUSE. Pittsburgh has yet to play a division game.

NFL teams can start great right out of the gate and fade down the stretch. NFL teams can also start out awful and get hot as the playoffs approach. Injuries can happen.

Everyone take a deep breath and stop beating off about their team after only two weeks..... Even if the Ravens started out 2-0, I would still be concerned about their offense and Flacco's 2 game performance. Christ, the local media here in Baltimore is already talking about Marc Bulger after two games. Ridiculous. The defense, however, has been absolutely lights out. No touchdowns allowed after 2 games and I like their chances to extend that streak next week against Cleveland.

normally i would agree but everybody said the steeler defense was washed up and the team would struggle to win without ben

i can't help but be very optimistic after seeing the defense play better than i've seen in years and still win without the franchise qb, i imagine things will get even better when ben returns and if the defense stays healthy, or should i say troy stays healthy he really is one for the ages, one of the best players i've ever seen

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
normally i would agree but everybody said the steeler defense was washed up and the team would struggle to win without ben

i can't help but be very optimistic after seeing the defense play better than i've seen in years and still win without the franchise qb, i imagine things will get even better when ben returns and if the defense stays healthy, or should i say troy stays healthy he really is one for the ages, one of the best players i've ever seen

E

No idea why critics are saying the Steelers' D is washed up. Their LB's are the strength of that team. Harrison is still a monster rushing the QB even at age 32. His contract was well deserved. I wish he played for the Ravens(again). He killed Young on that one forced fumble. As long as Troy stays healthy, the Steelers should win at least 10 games.

It's going to be a tightly contested AFC North this year. The Ravens, Bengals and Steelers could all possibly make the playoffs this year. Cincy's D is really underrated. Forget about their week one performance.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 02:33:03 PM »
 ;D

E
E

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 07:35:28 PM »

Nah, let optimism rule the day.  The cup isn't half empty, it's half full.  If you like your team and want them to go to the superbowl, hope for the best regardless of where they stand.  Savor the wins, mourn the losses, and keep hoping that each weekend will bring your team one step closer to a superbowl ring.