Author Topic: Best wishes for NaturalWonder83  (Read 4325 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Best wishes for NaturalWonder83
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 01:36:46 PM »
Hope it went well, big guy!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 05:20:24 PM »
I hope Don shows up to visit him in the hospital.  How is he getting home?  Maybe the tow truck driver can help him.  Good luck Gene.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 09:28:56 PM »
We love you Gene  :-*

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 09:41:35 PM »
Get Well Soon

Gene after surgery
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »
it drives me up the wall----is nw83 a real person? or the greatest gimmick in history
He has worked out with a few guys from here and posted pics of him and CalvinH together in the gym.

Real as you or me. ;)

Speedy recovery, Gene!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 10:08:17 PM »
He has worked out with a few guys from here and posted pics of him and CalvinH together in the gym.

Real as you or me. ;)

Speedy recovery, Gene!
did you know they had AIDS surgery?

bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »
Good luck, Gene  :D :D
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 07:50:42 AM »
thanks everyone
w

newmom

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 07:51:11 AM »
thanks everyone

how ya feeling Gene? Hope you are well

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 08:09:05 AM »
welcome back

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 08:16:09 AM »
thanks everyone

How was it ???....good painkillers ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 09:04:51 AM »
 :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 09:05:14 AM »
so tuesday i slept all day till 1 pm because i couldnt eat or drink...i got to the hospital at 200 and checked in...there was a dumb lady visiting her husband so i had to wait in line behind her at the desk...then they cleaned the pre op room for me and when i walked in it smelled strong of rubbing alcohol-it freaked me out...i looked around for needles but did not see any luckily
they asked me questions and took my blood pressure-my bloodpressure was perfect...then some german sounding anthesiaoligist came in and asked me so many ?s on how many incisions i was gonna get, how the doctor was gonna do it-it was crazy-i told her i dont know and to ask the doctor-it was like she didnt know what as going on-now i was even more nervous
then the nurse went to insert the iv of fluids-i almost passed out the needle was so big-it was horrifying-it took some time to get the iv in because i was freaking out
then i rested for like 40 mins and they had to put more fluids in the iv for me cuz i was so dehydrated
then they told me they were gonn put the pain blocker in but i told them to do it when i was sedated
then this nice asian male nurse walked me to the or...now i was getting even more nervous
i walked into the o.r. and it was like the scene in robocop where murphy is in the o.r.
it was very overwhelming
i laid down and there were many doctors w/ msks on everywhere-i asked them are they sure i wont wake up in the middle and they assured me
last thing i remember is the mask on my face and i was getting relaxed and groggy-the happy juice was working like stella said
then i woke up in another room real groggy and in pain so they gave me more iv pain juice
then i got to eat the tastiest raisin cinnomon bread w/ butter, apple juice, water, and ice
they removed the iv and tht hurt but i was glad it was out
i was still so groggy
on the ride home we stopped at dairy queen and i got an oreo milkshake
then a small pizza
then a dish of raviolois
then a whole juniors strawberry cheescake and some ice cream
they gave me oxycodone for the pain meds and they help
fri i go to the doctors and they remove the cast and i start p.t. next week
he said in 6 weeks i should almost be back to normal
w

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »
good luck brother

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 09:20:07 AM »
Ordeal & triumph.  An example to us all.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2010, 09:33:16 AM »
Glad you made it Gene. Will you go back to sparring, after recovery since beating that guys ass seemed to have caused the injury.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »
so tuesday i slept all day till 1 pm because i couldnt eat or drink...i got to the hospital at 200 and checked in...there was a dumb lady visiting her husband so i had to wait in line behind her at the desk...then they cleaned the pre op room for me and when i walked in it smelled strong of rubbing alcohol-it freaked me out...i looked around for needles but did not see any luckily
they asked me questions and took my blood pressure-my bloodpressure was perfect...then some german sounding anthesiaoligist came in and asked me so many ?s on how many incisions i was gonna get, how the doctor was gonna do it-it was crazy-i told her i dont know and to ask the doctor-it was like she didnt know what as going on-now i was even more nervous
then the nurse went to insert the iv of fluids-i almost passed out the needle was so big-it was horrifying-it took some time to get the iv in because i was freaking out
then i rested for like 40 mins and they had to put more fluids in the iv for me cuz i was so dehydrated
then they told me they were gonn put the pain blocker in but i told them to do it when i was sedated
then this nice asian male nurse walked me to the or...now i was getting even more nervous
i walked into the o.r. and it was like the scene in robocop where murphy is in the o.r.
it was very overwhelming
i laid down and there were many doctors w/ msks on everywhere-i asked them are they sure i wont wake up in the middle and they assured me
last thing i remember is the mask on my face and i was getting relaxed and groggy-the happy juice was working like stella said
then i woke up in another room real groggy and in pain so they gave me more iv pain juice
then i got to eat the tastiest raisin cinnomon bread w/ butter, apple juice, water, and ice
i was still so groggy
then a small pizza
then a dish of raviolois

Take it slow. The temptation is to want to hurry up and get back to your normal life but take from someone who has made that mistake, you only end up tweaking things and delaying recovery. Remember, you're not like the average Joe that just sits around and does nothing. The type of PT they'll have you do will seem like nothing to you whereas it will seem like torture to the general population and you'll want to step it up. Don't. Just think of it like a break and enjoy the vacation.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »
it was very overwhelming
i was still so groggy
then a small pizza
then a dish of raviolois

Natural thank you for sharing your heroic story, that must have been a very crazy experience.  I was pulling for you to come out 100%, glad everything went well.

You might want to hold back on all that food, cause I am guessing you will have to wipe your butt and do all that with one hand and it could get hard and exhausting if you have to do it a lot.  Also don't want to stink since you prolly can't take a shower for a couple days I am guessing.

jt
TEAM Nasser

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
key words----they gave me oxy's

see you in rehab

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »
key words----they gave me oxy's

see you in rehab
If Gene was smart he would off those to a famous Y boarder and make himself a few bucks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »
If Gene was smart he would off those to a famous Y boarder and make himself a few bucks.
or maybe gene is the kinda guy that would give said y boarder the oxy's for free as long as said y boarder crushed up the oxy's and snorted them off of genes cock while he watched the disney channel :D

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »
or maybe gene is the kinda guy that would give said y boarder the oxy's for free as long as said y boarder crushed up the oxy's and snorted them off of genes cock while he watched the disney channel :D

bench
Oh no, I can assure you CalvinH doesn't watch the Disney channel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »
what other channel does hanna montana come on ::)

;D

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 09:21:17 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA line of the day

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2010, 09:23:07 PM »
what other channel does hanna montana come on ::)

;D

bench

HEY!!! Hanna Montana is quality tv and touches my heart!!
X