Author Topic: To all of the anti semites who whine about Israel  (Read 1383 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
To all of the anti semites who whine about Israel
« on: September 17, 2010, 06:55:35 AM »
I have a simple question--

Can you explain how the two state solution of India and Pakistan differs significantly from the original policy intent of dividing British Palestine into Israel and Palestine?

Why is it that, under similar circumstances, the whole Muslim world approved of the creation of terrorist state Pakistan ( comprised largely of the Muslim minority on Indian land), but has fought, prevented and sabotaged the division of what is essentially the British mandate of Palestine?

James

Re: To all of the anti semites who whine about Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 06:57:04 AM »
You are asking for a rational discussion with irrational people. good luck.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »
I have a simple question--

Can you explain how the two state solution of India and Pakistan differs significantly from the original policy intent of dividing British Palestine into Israel and Palestine?

Why is it that, under similar circumstances, the whole Muslim world approved of the creation of terrorist state Pakistan ( comprised largely of the Muslim minority on Indian land), but has fought, prevented and sabotaged the division of what is essentially the British mandate of Palestine?

I don't think its as simple as that.  The events, actions and situations leading up to and after both instances are different.

I am not supporting either side here and i am not supporting the methods to resist or control by either side.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 10:08:06 AM »
What does that mean? Palestine land?

There never was a country named Palestine. Never. Not in recorded history. Palestine is a region, not a country. Furthermore, the Palestinian territory was owned by Great Britain, not "Palestinians".

But that is neither here nor there. How is the Israeli situation different than India and Pakistan?  

James

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 10:20:26 AM »
What does that mean? Palestine land?

There never was a country named Palestine. Never. Not in recorded history. Palestine is a region, not a country. Furthermore, the Palestinian territory was owned by Great Britain, not "Palestinians".

But that is neither here nor there. How is the Israeli situation different than India and Pakistan?  

QFT

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 11:13:54 AM »
The Canaanites took the land by force, then Israel took it from some, not all, of the Canaanites.  

The Assyrians and Babylonians then took the land from Israel and kicked them out.

The Persians then took the land by force and GAVE it back to Israel and the Arabs were mad about that.  

The Greeks then took it from Israel by force, but they allowed the Jews to stay and live there.  

The Romans then took the land from the Greeks by force and kicked the Jews out.  

The Muslims then took the land by force and later SOLD parts of it to very wealthy Jews(Rothschilds).  

Britain then defeated the Muslims and took the land from them and GAVE it back to Israel.

The Arabs then tried to take the land by force from Israel.  But Israel, outnumbered and against all odds, defeated and humiliated the Arabs and kept the land.

Hope this helps!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 11:35:01 AM »
Who had it before the Cannanites?

Do you think the land belongs to someone? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 11:38:05 AM »

Wanna play that game, it "belongs" to the first cave dweller who wandered onto it I suppose.  Maybe we can track down his next of kin and deed it over.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »

No historical record of it has been found, yet.

Are you asking me about the land of Israel or "the land" in general, America, Hawaii, Australia, etc.?  All land on earth seems to have been taken from someone else by force at some point.  Who does it belong to at any given point in time?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »
No historical record of it has been found, yet.

Are you asking me about the land of Israel or "the land" in general, America, Hawaii, Australia, etc.?  All land on earth seems to have been taken from someone else by force at some point.  Who does it belong to at any given point in time?

That's kind of my point. 

(i was also interested if there was a tenant before the Canaanites.)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »
Wanna play that game, it "belongs" to the first cave dweller who wandered onto it I suppose.  Maybe we can track down his next of kin and deed it over.

Exactly, that can't be played.  It can't be undone what's already done. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »
That's kind of my point.  

(i was also interested if there was a tenant before the Canaanites.)

The land seems to belong to the strongest of the day, and/or to whomever the strongest of the day decide to give it to.

I don't like it, but that's just how it is.

But my point is that saying that Israel "stole" the land from the Palestinians is ignorant and uneducated.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »
wonder why the poor jews were never given part of germany...i mean hitler ws german eh

o yeah...i forgot dduchaine is banned from getbig  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 12:18:50 PM »
wonder why the poor jews were never given part of germany...i mean hitler ws german eh

o yeah...i forgot dduchaine is banned from getbig  :-\

Good question for tallgerman!   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
The land seems to belong to the strongest of the day, and/or to whomever the strongest of the day decide to give it to.

I don't like it, but that's just how it is.

But my point is that saying that Israel "stole" the land from the Palestinians is ignorant and uneducated.

Well, I don't know that hey "stole" the land either.  I wasn't there, I haven't heavily researched what exactly happened in 47-48. 

But many years ago, in the late eighties, in California, I ran into a 70 year Palestinian and his wife.  He had lived in Israel all his life, grew up in the same house which his family had own for several generations.  When the Jews came in he and his family were thrown out of his house and it was no longer his.  I described it as happening in one day.  I guess he eventually immigrated to the United States.  What struck me about his story was the anger and hate in his eyes for what had happened to him.  So, I donno, it's just a story from a person i met long ago, but that does sound like stealing to me, in this one instance.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »

Most historical records, both religious and secular, recognize that Abraham did exist. If that's the case, according to the story of Abraham, he and his family would be the first to set up the area in a permanent way. Abraham had two sons, Issac and Ishmael, Issac's decedents being the Jews, Ishmael's decedents being Arabs. Abraham gave the land to his son Issac, Ishmael was given land to the east.

This is my understanding. I'm not 100% positive I worded that exactly right but I do think it's close. Someone else might be able to clarify.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »
[...]The Persians then took the land by force and GAVE it back to Israel and the Arabs were mad about that.[...]

You mean to tell us that Persia (AKA Iran) gave Israel back to the Jews?

Now, that can't be.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »

Sept 16 2010
Talking To The Wall

DateThursday, September 16, 2010 at 12:27PM AuthorGilad Atzmon

An old Jewish joke:

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out.  She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.

She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

"Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN.  What's your name?

"Morris Feinberg," he replied.

"Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?" 

"For about 60 years."

"60 years!  That's amazing!  What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.  I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop.  I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults, and to love their fellow man."

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fucking wall."

Moral: I guess that Israelis should stop talking to walls and start to talk to people around them. Alternatively, if they are brave enough, they can also take a look in the mirror. By the time they do that peace will prevail.
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
Most historical records, both religious and secular, recognize that Abraham did exist. If that's the case, according to the story of Abraham, he and his family would be the first to set up the area in a permanent way. Abraham had two sons, Issac and Ishmael, Issac's decedents being the Jews, Ishmael's decedents being Arabs. Abraham gave the land to his son Issac, Ishmael was given land to the east.

This is my understanding. I'm not 100% positive I worded that exactly right but I do think it's close. Someone else might be able to clarify.

Thank you very much Arnold Jr!  Silly me, how could I have forgotten to start with that?  

Hundreds of years before the wars between Israel and the Canaanites, Abraham and later his grandson Jacob bought parts of the land.

Genesis 25:10 (New International Version)
the field Abraham had bought from the Hittites. There Abraham was buried with his wife Sarah.

Genesis 33:18-20
After Jacob came from Paddan Aram, he arrived safely at the city of Shechem in Canaan and camped within sight of the city. 19 For a hundred pieces of silver, he bought from the sons of Hamor, the father of Shechem, the plot of ground where he pitched his tent. 20 There he set up an altar and called it El Elohe Israel.

This event was repeated in the 1920s when the extremely wealthy Jews, the Rothschilds, bought from Ottoman landlords parts of the land which now makes up present-day Israel.

The Canaanites took the land by force, then Israel took it from some, not all, of the Canaanites.  

The Assyrians and Babylonians then took the land from Israel and kicked them out.

The Persians then took the land by force and GAVE it back to Israel and the Arabs were mad about that.  

The Greeks then took it from Israel by force, but they allowed the Jews to stay and live there.  

The Muslims then took the land by force and later SOLD parts of it to very wealthy Jews(Rothschilds).  

Britain then defeated the Muslims and took the land from them and GAVE it back to Israel.

The Arabs then tried to take the land by force from Israel.  But Israel, outnumbered and against all odds, defeated and humiliated the Arabs and kept the land.

Hope this helps!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »
You mean to tell us that Persia (AKA Iran) gave Israel back to the Jews?

Now, that can't be.   

Yup, the Jews and the Persians, particularly Cyrus the Great, got along just fine back then.  The Arabs and Jews on the other hand...not so much.

Isaiah 45:13 (New International Version)
 13 I will raise up Cyrus in my righteousness:
       I will make all his ways straight.
       He will rebuild my city
       and set my exiles free,
       but not for a price or reward,
       says the LORD Almighty."

Ezra 1:2-3
"This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:
" 'The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. 3 Anyone of his people among you—may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the LORD, the God of Israel, the God who is in Jerusalem.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »
You are asking for a rational discussion with irrational people. good luck.
well since i'm irrational before I even have a chance to reply, I guess there's no point in replying.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

Hope this helps!

This is pretty cool.  Thanks for the history lesson loco. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 12:50:10 AM »
zionists are not amused by your history lesson. ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 05:47:01 AM »
well since i'm irrational before I even have a chance to reply, I guess there's no point in replying.

QFT. Also your ugly and smell bad.  ;D

James

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 07:05:46 AM »

I wasn't really referring to you, or to anyone specific on here. sorry if it came off like that. Its just every time this discussion comes up, you get people bringing up who owned the land thousands of years ago,  but the truth is, whoever owned it a 1000 years ago probably owned it then, because they took it through war, stole it, or bought it from the previous owner. The fact is Britain had it, and gave to the Jews in the late 40's.