Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"  (Read 7729 times)

James

Re: Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:52 AM »
and yet you still shilled and campaigned and still do for every bull shit piece of legislation that he shits out and says is a golden egg...

so again I ASK YOU, what the difference is between obama and this woman? it couldnt be that you see the shoe on the other foot and want to get some kicking in of your own is it? noooo that couldnt be it at all right?  ::)

what a piece of work you are bro...what a piece

Well 240 ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 09:08:56 AM »
could be they're both zealouts and nutjobs?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 06:59:13 AM »
could be they're both zealouts and nutjobs?

Looks like Witchcraft is getting more popular
________________________ ________________________ __

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.therightperspective.org/2009/08/18/obama-mom-in-law-practising-witchcraft/
Obama Mom-In-Law Practicing Witchcraft?
Marian Robinson

Barack Obama is reportedly steaming mad after learning that his mother-in-law is openly practicing Santeria in the White House.

72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House and looks after Obama brats Sasha and Malia, began practicing the Afro-Hispanic witchcraft in the late 1980′s to help her ailing husband, who was crippled from multiple sclerosis. Robinson took him “to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats,” which upset Michelle, a close friend reports. “But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her.” Michelle never brought up the incidents after her father passed away in 1993.

The friend says Robinson is now afraid for her health and recently invited an old friend with whom she practiced Santeria with to the White House. Michelle is said to have “flipped” when she saw the woman.

Michelle & Mom

Obama “is quite upset about this on two different levels. First, he is a committed Christian, no matter what his critics say about Reverend Wright. He is adamant that Sasha and Malia be raised with Christian influences. He does not want them to be involved with African voodoo. And secondly, he is worried about the political fallout if his enemies get wind of this. Rev. Wright was bad enough, but this would be political suicide,” a close friend of Michelle’s confided.

Obama reportedly has told Michelle that her mother will have to go back to Chicago if she does not “stop this witchcraft mumbo-jumbo immediately” and ordered the Secret Service to not allow Marian’s friend to return to the White House.