Author Topic: John Romano leaves Species for VPX Sports  (Read 11910 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: John Romano leaves Species for VPX Sports
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »
Goodrum is just upset because Romano probably makes more money than him. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2010, 07:35:54 PM »

I'm glad that my "humor" keeps you from prowling around the neighborhood in your little white van taking pictures of funeral processions and (censored).

This is proof that Melvin Goodrum is a total asshole. He behaves like a scorned woman when he gets bagged. What a tool.

Melvin, do you even comprehend that you are amusing exactly when you are totally serious?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
This is proof that Melvin Goodrum is a total asshole. He behaves like a scorned woman when he gets bagged. What a tool.

Melvin, do you even comprehend that you are amusing exactly when you are totally serious?

Don't cry foul when you're hitting your own..... ;D
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
This is what John is saying . . .

LOL... left Species? Wouldn't I have to have been signed with species in order to leave them? Dave has been very generous in giving me his products to use free of charge and I have been very happy to extol their virtue. Dave make a very high quality premium brand and I am very grateful I have been able to use his product line. That's the extent of my involvement with species. I was at one point involved in gym sales of Species, but that was very short lived because I had to focus my time and energy on RX Muscle when we launched it.

VPX/Redline has offered me a job - as in full time employment, Mon. - Fri., with a salary. It is an incredible opportunity that I am accepting and Dave is very happy for me. There is no "leaving Species and signing with VPX." The two are not the same.

Full thread . . . http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?p=1162876#post1162876

THE BEEF

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »
i know.  i just saw it reported on cnn.
bwahahahaha ....
L

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2010, 09:01:05 AM »
Melvin announced a week or two ago that he wouldn't be posting here much because he was heavily involved with his new forum. Seems the dream he hoped for has flopped again because he and his deputy are the only two posting there. ::) No wonder he is back on Getbig looking for attention. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2010, 09:10:08 AM »
Melvin announced a week or two ago that he wouldn't be posting here much because he was heavily involved with his new forum. Seems the dream he hoped for has flopped again because he and his deputy are the only two posting there. ::) No wonder he is back on Getbig looking for attention. ;D

Its currently turned off at the moment.  No one can post Basile.  I'm actually going to take it down today and replace it with a full service forum rather than a plugin so I put more advertising links on it
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2010, 09:13:11 AM »
gayer than a "breaking news" story in bodybuilding