Author Topic: Jamie Eason - I still love you  (Read 16472 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Jamie- I still love you
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
my face is "good enough" at certain angles BUT once i totally grow out my bangs I become even hotter

btw, it's funny how my face takes a beating on here but nobody says shit about my body. [/just opened up pandora's box for "manorexia" comments-FUCK]

EDIT: to answer your original question- i'm a trainer at a local Gold's
Johnny.....Did you say "bangs"?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »

I mean, just imagine the kids we could have...
...imagine all the money they would save on monthly, unlimited tanning packages
...imagine how good their hair will look
.....Shit, they will be the only kids with visible Serratus muscles before they enter Junior high.....that's pretty impressive

You realize that Christian Bale was already cast in and has made the Machinist right?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »

btw, it's funny how my face takes a beating on here but nobody says shit about my body. [/just opened up pandora's box for "manorexia" comments-FUCK]

Jamie appears to have bigger arms than you.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Jamie Eason - I still love you
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 02:03:27 PM »
Shit dude id swear you were a fag. You look like a raving homo. And I mean that constructively. Eat.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 02:07:34 PM »
Shit dude id swear you were a fag. You look like a raving homo. And I mean that constructively. Eat.

It's not the twinklike body, it's the raving homosexual haircut that makes him stand out. Other than that he just looks like a skinny guy with a huge schnoz.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
His Zoolander lip pinch is a dead giveaway.  He is a shoe-in if they do another Concentration Camp movie
No Worries 4 me

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »
Jamie is not married and is single.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 03:17:20 PM »
Hey does the Golds you train people at make you be certified by them.  The Golds in Honolulu made the trainers pay $300 to get dertified by them.  If you didn't pass they would make you pay again to take it.  They had a nice scam going on there

they don't make you if you are already certified by either NASM or ACSM.  I have ACSM so I don't have to get a "DotFit" certification or AFAA certification

His Zoolander lip pinch is a dead giveaway.  He is a shoe-in if they do another Concentration Camp movie

I was complimented by that comment, btw
everyone compares that Zoolander character to me which pisses me off because I was zoolander before ben stiller was

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 03:19:40 PM »
It's not the twinklike body, it's the raving homosexual haircut that makes him stand out. Other than that he just looks like a skinny guy with a huge schnoz.

I just legit lmfao at that

Jamie is not married and is single.

don't tease me like that, bro

I forgot who was on here saying that she was married

it's a gimmick i use to get chicks.  the whole gay thing that is

Same here.  I can easily wear 27 even. Designer jeans are the only ones I can wear as they are the only that make the sizes I need.  Of course we both have the option of wearing womens easily, but the cuts just aren`t right.

i think i could squeeze into a 27 as well cuz i'm currently wearing as size 28 ambercrombie (*cough*homo*cough*) shorts and i still have some room on them

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »
I just legit lmfao at that

don't tease me like that, bro

I forgot who was on here saying that she was married

Jonny SHE is not in your league, find something better bro

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »
Jonny SHE is not in your league, find something better bro

got any suggestions?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »
johnny...

seriously now.

Cut the hair.

Enough with the lip pinch
. What the prob with smiling ? are your teeth yellow? if so bleach em problem solved!

But enough is enough now. I seriously start to think you re a closet homosexual. And we both know you have all the reasons for becoming one in the first place.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2010, 04:33:35 PM »
johnny...

seriously now.

Cut the hair.

. What the prob with smiling ? are your teeth yellow? if so bleach em problem solved!

But enough is enough now. I seriously start to think you re a closet homosexual. And we both know you have all the reasons for becoming one in the first place.

actually, your point is well taken

now, i need to explain the difference between "web persona" and "real life".

I don't do the "Zoolander" thing in real life- that is apart of my web persona.
However, I do wear my hair like that and i do dress very stylish..however, I never over dress just to go grocery shopping or some shit like that

Fact of this matter is that, i'm 32 and I'm to old to be anything else but myself.....and I'm comfortable with my look

as for the "gay" thing- I'm very open about everything in my life and if I was really a gay (or, at least, bi) I wouldn't be on GB as much as I am- I would be trolling all those gay sites because while most girls don't get my "look", I know ALOT of queens who would want to bang me

that all aside, if Jamie Eason doesn't want to get with old JNN, I will settle for Lacey Von Erich.....even though she is like a mental retard, she is way hot

oh- and I won't cut the hair (i'm still glad I'm not going bald like that one kid i went to HS with who used to have the ponytail) and my teeth are actually REALLY white

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »
johnny...

seriously now.

Cut the hair.

I like his hair ,actually I think it should be a little bit longer on the sides.

NO HOMO

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »
I like his hair ,actually I think it should be a little bit longer on the sides.

NO HOMO

*takes notes*

and

*saves pic*

seriously though, I really hope you are the "Future me" cuz i hope to be hitting something like that in my future

epic_alien

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »
dude, eat some food, put some popsickle sticks on each side of your nose for a few days to straighten it out. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 05:41:21 PM »
She wasn't married last month and wasn't in a relationship. Girl travels all the time. We had her do a quest apperance at our state show. She is nice as can be. She lives in Houston Tx and when she talks it is sexy as hell.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 05:55:33 PM »
my face is "good enough" at certain angles BUT once i totally grow out my bangs I become even hotter

EDIT: to answer your original question- i'm a trainer at a local Gold's
you are a skinny little fucker, but luckily for you most girls love that look. so your "good enough" face, is better than good enough..   even though your wrong baout it being "good enogh", because if it wasnt for your tight little body you wouldnt get shit with that face.. hahaha.. hope ur doing well j

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 05:56:35 PM »
Most of the haters in this thread wouldn't leave this "little skinny ugly fag" with the girl though....wonder why ?
K

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 05:56:57 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »
She wasn't married last month and wasn't in a relationship. Girl travels all the time. We had her do a quest apperance at our state show. She is nice as can be. She lives in Houston Tx and when she talks it is sexy as hell.

she is still too good for me

...and, "No", i'm not putting the "pussy on a pedestal"...just stating the facts ladies and gentlemen

you are a skinny little fucker, but luckily for you most girls love that look. so your "good enough" face, is better than good enough..   even though your wrong baout it being "good enogh", because if it wasnt for your tight little body you wouldnt get shit with that face.. hahaha.. hope ur doing well j

you're a "good looking" dude (so, i've heard) yet you always take a opportunity to say something about my looks-what's that about?
If I was a average good looking dude like you the last thing I would be doing is giving a shit about what some other stranger on the internet looks like

it just doesn't calculate- it's like, I don't ever get hate mail from Mike O'Hearn on my facebook about how I have a long face

Most of the haters in this thread wouldn't leave this "little skinny ugly fag" with the girl though....wonder why ?

are you suggesting that some of the "hate" on this thread is really just some sort of passive aggressive jealousy?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »

you're a "good looking" dude (so, i've heard) yet you always take a opportunity to say something about my looks-what's that about?
If I was a average good looking dude like you the last thing I would be doing is giving a shit about what some other stranger on the internet looks like

it just doesn't calculate- it's like, I don't ever get hate mail from Mike O'Hearn on my facebook about how I have a long face

your always talking about your looks, not me. from time to time i comment on your comments about your looks.

think about that for a few seconds before you tell me im wrong

and i was teasing with you anyways bitch, even with that big ole nose of yorus, youve got atight body and nice cock, id let you join me and my gf in the bedroom anytime..  :P   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »
and i was teasing with you anyways bitch, even with that big ole nose of yorus, youve got atight body and nice cock, id let you join me and my gf in the bedroom anytime..  :P   :D
Fucking Outed!!!

Oh wait......Sallie will be giving "deep tissue massages"? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
your always talking about your looks, not me. from time to time i comment on your comments about your looks.

um mm..yeah I do...and I also, consistently, call myself a "male butterface".....i know I'm "ugly" facially- no need for you to pile on just because you are some sort of blond haired white boy who has a more "preferred look" than some dark haired, big nosed "ethnic" type

Fucking Outed!!!

Oh wait......Sallie will be giving "deep tissue massages"? :-X

naw, bro

see, i only "look" gay

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »
Oh, I expected to see Jamie Eason's pics but all I found was homos with short bicep brachii... disappointed