Author Topic: Palin calls Obama 'Barack Hussein'  (Read 1783 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Palin calls Obama 'Barack Hussein'
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2010, 04:31:52 PM »
I wonder if Barry's middle name sounded less like a terrorist and more "Christian", say- Barak Jesus Obama, how many MSM media outlets would refer to him as BJO, Jesus Obama, etc.?

That actually gives me an idea. How about "Christian"? Barak Christian Obama-- Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

I wonder, if you same suddenly sensitive males would object to a politican with the first name Tim, middle name McVeigh, last name whatever-- being called by his governement name-- (if he was a Republican of course)?

This douchebag changed his name to be  more in touch with his African/ Muslim background. Now that he's President, we should conciously disregard his name?

I guess I agree- I just came up with an idea. Tell me what you think of this example-- I'm going to change my name to George "Crossburning" Whorewell. My father was in the KKK. However, if you make any reference to my middle name, (which I inserted into my moniker to get closer to my fathers roots) you are small minded and it says a lot about the kind of person you are. That makes perfect sense!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »
Ha ha -

The meltdown starts in 3 . . .2 . . .1 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 06:42:48 AM »
He did have it changed!  

His original name is Barry Sotetoro.   He changed it to Barack Obama to sound more African.  

That's not quite the way I heard it. According to Dinesh D'ouza (sp), citing Obama's book on Glenn Beck's radio show a few days ago, it is his birthname. However, that's because his father, Barack Hussein Obama, changed his name to Barry Sotetoro, when he moved to America. When his son was born, he gave the baby the American name. But, as an adult, the younger Sotetoro (if you will) changed his name to mirror his father's original name.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 07:39:15 AM »
Seems like a real Norman Rockwell type story about an American hero. ::)

Anyone skeptical of Barry is simply a racist.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the MSM sings the praises of Muslims 24/7 yet they act like it's the end of the world and bad to be Muslim when Obama's middle name is mentioned?  ::)

Yes I do... I think it's bad to be a Muslim all of the time, but that's just me... Why anyone would be involved with such a terrible fucking religion.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 09:37:07 AM »
Yes I do... I think it's bad to be a Muslim all of the time, but that's just me... Why anyone would be involved with such a terrible fucking religion.

Count me in...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »
Sarah "65% termer" Palin might be right. 

And Imam Barack Hussein Obama would actually be far more appropriate.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »
Ridiculous.

This is why people don't take people seriously when they use "Hussein" in his name... This exact ridiculousness.

The fact is that people don't use people's middle names that often... People never use my middle name and I'm sure almost none of you are called by yours.

The reason that people even used "W" in the last President's name was simply to denote the difference between him and his father. Similarly to when you talk about John Quincy Adams versus his father.

How many other Presidents or just people in general are ever called by their full complete name?

Almost none...

As a matter of fact, while the middle INITIAL is used quite a bit... LBJ  JFK DDH... Almost never do you hear them call a president by his entire middle name.

That's why it's so obvious that it's used as a way to incite dislike. It's basically bigotry in the form of showing how he is "different" than the "average" American.

This just emphasizes your stance as a person George.

You never heard anyone refer to Nixon as Richard Milhouse Nixon.How about John Fitzgerald Kennedy,I have heard that often.Only the pussy libs are offended by Hussein,because they know he is a muslim.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 01:26:50 PM »
You never heard anyone refer to Nixon as Richard Milhouse Nixon.How about John Fitzgerald Kennedy,I have heard that often.Only the pussy libs are offended by Hussein,because they know he is a muslim.

You are using a couple of exceptions to prove a rule?

VERY rarely do they use their middle names...

They used FDR's middle name too, but that's 3 or 4 out of 44 Presidents and when they used Nixon's it WAS to denote negativity.

The fact of the matter is that it's the crazy right who are the pussies because they are so scared of Obama's charisma that they need to do everything they possibly can to paint him in a negative light.

You know you're fucked when you go out of your way to talk about his middle name.

What I find the most interesting is that the person they want to compare him with... Saddam Hussein, wasn't a very good Muslim at all and didn't follow the religion too much what so ever... so the whole Muslim comparison is complete crap.

Not to mention the fact that if he's a Muslim, then you can't really say anything about him going to Wright's church, because that guy is a baptist and obviously if Obama didn't believe his religion, he's not going to believe Wright's anti-white rhetoric.

Which way do you want it?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »
Not to point out the obvious AGAIN. But BARRY changed his name to BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA. When you change your name to something as outlandish sounding as BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA for the express purpose of embracing your roots, then you have absolutely no argument that holds water when people refer to you by YOUR CHOSEN name.

So which is it? Is Barry a mindless fuckwad for choosing such an unpresidential and Islamic/ African sounding name, or are people being racists for reffering to the President of the United States by the name he selected for himself?

I hope you realize that by demonzing the people who are calling him Barak Hussein Obama, you are also unintentionally insulting the mans heritage and family background. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
Not to point out the obvious AGAIN. But BARRY changed his name to BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA. When you change your name to something as outlandish sounding as BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA for the express purpose of embracing your roots, then you have absolutely no argument that holds water when people refer to you by YOUR CHOSEN name.

So which is it? Is Barry a mindless fuckwad for choosing such an unpresidential and Islamic/ African sounding name, or are people being racists for reffering to the President of the United States by the name he selected for himself?

I hope you realize that by demonzing the people who are calling him Barak Hussein Obama, you are also unintentionally insulting the mans heritage and family background. 

Dude... did you not read what I said earlier?

His birth name was Barack Hussein Obama... When he was a kid his mom changed his name when she married someone else... When he was in college he changed it back to his original name.

Who the fuck wouldn't?

You act like he just flat out said... Let me pick a name out of a hat.

He didn't... He went back to his birth name.