Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Pics from the 'Meet the Olympians' Thursday night  (Read 4517 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: 2010 Olympia - Pics from the 'Meet the Olympians' Thursday night
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 08:26:53 AM »
Ron:
now that you have met and seen the competitors 1 day out, have you changed your predictions?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 08:29:20 AM »
hahahah oh brother you cant be serious ??  dedicate your life to steroid taking, G4P and grapefruit focking.... hahaha Living the Dream  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I dedicate my life to my happiness, and bodybuilding and LOOKING GOOD are a big part of that lifestyle.  I work hard and party even harder, I am indeed living the fuckin DREAM! 8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 08:42:31 AM »
I dedicate my life to my happiness, and bodybuilding and LOOKING GOOD are a big part of that lifestyle.  I work hard and party even harder, I am indeed living the fuckin DREAM! 8)
whatever you say 'guru'  .... I bet all your clients look forward to having 15% bf ...
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »

ROSS COCKRING IS IN DA HOUSE * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 10:19:11 AM »
What did some random woman accomplish? NOTHING, so why the fuck would you want an autograph from a random chick???

IFBB Pro Bodybuilders have accomplished a LOT!  They have my respect and admiration!  In order to look like ANYONE on that Olympia stage, you have to dedicate your LIFE...

Why wait in line for a silly autograph when you can simply e-Bay their sweaty underthings?

owner76

• Getbig II
  • Long Time Lurker
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »
I wonder if any of the hundreds of retarded schmoes waiting in line to get a picture and autograph of Kai would dare ask him this.

Fixed...
BODYBUILDING IS GAY