Author Topic: US Walks Out On Ahmadinejad's UN speech  (Read 2533 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: US Walks Out On Ahmadinejad's UN speech
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 10:53:09 AM »
Hey Samson & Hugo - where is the evidence for the idiotic, nonsensical, incoherent, and illogical 911 CT? 

You would think that after 9 years, Machmoud could do better than he did if there was even a scintilla of proof of these bogus scams.  He had the biggest bully pulpit in the world and guess what - he doesnt have an ounce of proof for these bogus theories, the same way none of you do. 

So either put up or shut up. 

Well to a idiotic, nonsensical, incoherent, illogical person like yourself the facts of controlled demolition of the WTC seems far fetched. But to all other sensible and intelligent people who have seen the benefits of the catalyst to bring war to Iraq as well as those who knew about the NEED to demolish the WTC due to its asbestos contamination issue long before 911, it makes perfect sense. But that my man requires not only a thinking person, but the ability to read and research... something you are unwilling to do.

So far as proof of anything... all the proof in the world has been presented to make even the dumbest person open their eyes and become aware...but according to you and your "engineer friend" who like a Harry Potter cloak tries to make the truth disappear, you have concocted your own scenario based on no evidence as to what happened and dismissed all of the PROOF by firefighters, policemen, construction workers, engineers, scientist, professors, researchers, survivors of the collapse...even the very architectural firm that designed the building. So what can be said to such an individual?.... its like telling a drug addict of the wrongs of drugs in the midst of one of the greatest highs they have ever had.... they are not going to listen.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
Your ramblings aside, so the answer is again - you have nothing that can't be debunked in five seconds flat.  Same with the terrorist from Iran. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »
Your ramblings aside, so the answer is again - you have nothing that can't be debunked in five seconds flat.  Same with the terrorist from Iran. 

OK professional rambler

You've neither debunked any facts presented unless i take your "engineer friend" as some supposed proof...neither have you presented an answer as I have asked many times to why nine of the supposed terrorist are still alive in the Middle East. Feel free to answer that question
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »

OK professional rambler

You've neither debunked any facts presented unless i take your "engineer friend" as some supposed proof...neither have you presented an answer as I have asked many times to why nine of the supposed terrorist are still alive in the Middle East. Feel free to answer that question

Again - i have posted vid after vid debunking that - asked very basic questions that would need to be clarified in order for it to be a demo, yet, what do you provide?  nothing but further CT's.  To you 911 CT's, every hole in the CT gets plastered over with yet another CT.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 11:21:09 AM »
Again - i have posted vid after vid debunking that - asked very basic questions that would need to be clarified in order for it to be a demo, yet, what do you provide?  nothing but further CT's.  To you 911 CT's, every hole in the CT gets plastered over with yet another CT.   

3 STOP LYING...you posted nothing.

You recently posted videos from the CIA and FBI of the FAKE pictures of a supposed airplane flying at over 500 MPH into the Pentagon...the airline manufacturers and pilots with decades of experience have repeatedly said is IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to fly that low or that fast. Cruising speeds (up to 500 MPH) are only obtained at very high altitudes...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ATTAIN SPEEDS OF 300 TO 500 MPH AT GROUND LEVEL  due to air turbulence.

There were NO PLANE PARTS, NO LUGGAGE, NO PEOPLE, NO DAMAGE CONSISTENT WITH A PLANE CRASHING INTO A BUILDING...something explained over and over by engineers, scientist, researchers no to mention eyewitnesses, news reporters etc. Ironically, as i said before, you mouth off endlessly about the US government being liars, scumbags, trying to destroy america ...yet you believe the information they presented to you...can you say CONTRADICTORY

Now can you get back to the topic at hand which was Ahmandinejad and the UN meeting, because all you are doing is wasting a lot of hot air on those falsehoods you are presenting
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »
3 STOP LYING...you posted nothing.

You recently posted videos from the CIA and FBI of the FAKE pictures of a supposed airplane flying at over 500 MPH into the Pentagon...the airline manufacturers and pilots with decades of experience have repeatedly said is IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to fly that low or that fast. Cruising speeds (up to 500 MPH) are only obtained at very high altitudes...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ATTAIN SPEEDS OF 300 TO 500 MPH AT GROUND LEVEL  due to air turbulence.

There were NO PLANE PARTS, NO LUGGAGE, NO PEOPLE, NO DAMAGE CONSISTENT WITH A PLANE CRASHING INTO A BUILDING...something explained over and over by engineers, scientist, researchers no to mention eyewitnesses, news reporters etc. Ironically, as i said before, you mouth off endlessly about the US government being liars, scumbags, trying to destroy america ...yet you believe the information they presented to you...can you say CONTRADICTORY

Now can you get back to the topic at hand which was Ahmandinejad and the UN meeting, because all you are doing is wasting a lot of hot air on those falsehoods you are presenting

i will Bump mons thread again and are you telling me all those vids are fake? 

Why should I believe your vids when you don't consider ours? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
Yes I do speak with confidence and defiance when the truth must be known and spoken. So far as america invading some other country...Don't you notice it takes america a decade to defeat a small near UNARMED nation like Iraq and that is with the help of many nations on it side. What if america went at it alone? FAILURE AND DEATH. You seem to have forgotten history and Vietnam. France had its ass handed to it and so did america.

I was referring to lunatic "president" of Iran.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »
 ::)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2010, 12:15:19 PM »

i'm no CTer but interested how building #7 fell at speed of gravity by fire.

any explanation ?

-NT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2010, 12:16:57 PM »
i'm no CTer but interested how building #7 fell at speed of gravity by fire.

any explanation ?

-NT

I'll bump the thread on this. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2010, 12:37:50 PM »
You mean that same tired anti american shit that has brought about the Patriot act and the systematic dismantling of every right you americans once HAD. I see it still has not dawned on you to question who is really being targeted on americas supposed war on terror. As it stands the citizens of america are the ones in JAIL, being harassed, being put on NO FLY LISTS, having phones tapped etc etc while the REAL TERRORIST create new laws, sit in the whitehouse and amongst its administration and run the military of america making sure it can cripple and squeeze the very life from  every citizen.

Even if what you're saying is true, there's still no point in listening to a dipshit dictator who regularly abuses it's citizens.  If this country truly is as bad as what you say, why listen to somebody just as bad, or worse.  That's a fundamental problem with you CT'rs - logic continues to elude you.