Author Topic: nasser vs. cutler  (Read 11293 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Re: nasser vs. cutler
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »
Sherief or one of the Team Nasser spies boys must be flashing the Nasser signal - a powerful beam that creates a circle of light in the sky in the middle of which is the dark shape of a thong, for Bigbobs to drop everything and come defend the Wizard in this here thread.

Well at 2 am on a saturday night, Bobs and I were out partying at a local joint called treasury hanging out with some broads and drinking grey goose, where as you were posting on getbig  ::)

Go get laid or find a hobbie loser.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 10:29:19 AM »
Well at 2 am on a saturday night, Bobs and I were out partying at a local joint called treasury hanging out with some broads and drinking grey goose, where as you were posting on getbig  ::)

but what if his best hobbie is to post on GB??..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »

I'm sure bob's wife would be happy to know that  :D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »
but what if his best hobbie is to post on GB??..

lol, I just find it funny how some loser takes a shot at bobs on a message board at 2 am on a saturday night while he is out partying, time to kill yourself kiwoel becasue that is the epitomy of having a sad life.  Hope your social life gets better soon.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 10:58:01 AM »
Nasser at his best would have been hard for anyone to beat.  It's really a tough call.  Nasser is 3" taller so that would make it a little hard for Jay to dwarf him.  They are both great bodybuilders.

Yah okay..? HAHA.. Question is...who has not beat Dirt Nassoil!?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 11:30:53 AM »
I'm sure bob's wife would be happy to know that  :D

lol she was there

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 11:34:50 AM »
lol she was there

yes while at the same time gronk's GF was forced to take some new shots of him with her degital camera ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »
lol she was there

lol Groink is very obsessed with Bobs, cannot resist the urge to post about him, seriously Groink I am sure that if you wanted to be friends with bobs and get some career advice he would hang with you,  you don't have to wallow in jelousy, bobs is one of the nicest and most genrous guys around, I don;t know why you hate him even though you have never met him. :-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
lol Groink is very obsessed with Bobs, cannot resist the urge to post about him, seriously Groink I am sure that if you wanted to be friends with bobs and get some career advice he would hang with you,  you don't have to wallow in jelousy, bobs is one of the nicest and most genrous guys around, I don;t know why you hate him even though you have never met him. :-\

hahahahaha @ career advice.

what advice does groink need to hear ? pack in the tv deliveries and change to pizza deliveries hahahahah

or maybe stop taking those illegal steroids, and focus on going back to school to get his high school diploma hahahaha

that ship sailed loooooong ago.
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »

may be he wanted to meet him but bobs refused as nasser did before!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 11:51:22 AM »

what advice does groink need to hear ? pack in the tv deliveries and change to pizza deliveries hahahahah

or maybe stop taking those illegal steroids, and focus on going back to school to get his high school diploma hahahaha

;D ;D as always the great panda reminds gronk who he is :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 11:57:43 AM »

I see the fattest, most disgusting piece of shit on the site is still smarting from the brutal owning i orchestrated
 :D :D

I am superior to you in every facet of life

and LOL at the rest of team towelhead begging for my attention.......i grew bored of owning you insignificant turds a while back......carry on with your man-love in peace

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 12:01:01 PM »
just watched it kiwiol, i was a bit disappointed.

how was supergirl stronger than superman  ???

how were the 100 doomsday's all beaten so easily by the likes of batman, and the average amazonian when 1 killed superman  ???

how did darkseid beat the shit out of superman so easily  ??? not to mention how did supergirl do better against him  ???

hulk would smash puny darkseid.

Because Supes is always holding back...imagine him is with Lois Lane...he's always holding back his nut...

As far as the supergirl thing, I was wondering that too, but he threw him and then "Omega'd" him as well. Also, chica got some pent up rage in her...

And also, i'm no Nasser thongholder, but he was better than Jay will ever be.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »
I see the fattest, most disgusting piece of shit on the site is still smarting from the brutal owning i orchestrated

and LOL at the rest of team towelhead begging for my attention.......i grew bored of owning you insignificant turds a while back......carry on with your man-love in peace

no mr. "wait till my GF comes to take a pic. of me with her degital cam." the team doesnt want your attention but it's always fun to make fun of you and your dream of being an alpha male who has a better physique than nasser :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »
lol she was there

Really......so you call your friend's wife a "broad"  ???  i would think you would speak of her in more respectful terms, the way you guys lick each other's balls.

i guess it only applies to men  :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 12:12:07 PM »

thats
so awesome I cant make words to describe it

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 12:32:09 PM »

hahahahahaha more roid rage from the pot bellied steroid abuser  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »
Really......so you call your friend's wife a "broad"  ???  i would think you would speak of her in more respectful terms, the way you guys lick each other's balls.

i guess it only applies to men  :D

lol Yes I do, she is secure enough to know that I respect her as she is married to my boy, all kidding aside you realize that bobs and I disagree on a lot of things and do not lick each others balls, he thinks Nasser is the best of all time, whereas I don't even have him in my top 5, he thinks the vette is best muscle car and i prefer the challenger.  Anyways if you want to continue this back and forth we can just remember the last time you and I tangled it didn't end so well for you and since then I have kept it pretty light hearted with you and you should do the same to me.  If you want to get nasty then God help you  ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2010, 12:39:14 PM »
thats
so awesome I cant make words to describe it

Holy shit, chewbacca fought in ww2   :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2010, 12:56:31 PM »
lol Yes I do, she is secure enough to know that I respect her as she is married to my boy, all kidding aside you realize that bobs and I disagree on a lot of things and do not lick each others balls, he thinks Nasser is the best of all time, whereas I don't even have him in my top 5, he thinks the vette is best muscle car and i prefer the challenger.  Anyways if you want to continue this back and forth we can just remember the last time you and I tangled it didn't end so well for you and since then I have kept it pretty light hearted with you and you should do the same to me.  If you want to get nasty then God help you  ;)

I don't even know who you are.......all of you Nasser gimmicks blend after a while.....so i have no idea what you are talking about, although you must be joking with the last part of your post

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »
Nasser has always some fans. :D

$

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »

what?!!!... and i thought you were a team nasser member!!... >:( >:(

;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2010, 01:52:34 PM »
Look at all the Pakis crawling out of their caves for this thread, fantastic. 

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »
what?!!!... and i thought you were a team nasser member!!... >:( >:(

;D

you can be a member and still have other BB's you are a fan of, I just like the 70's era better, he is top 5 in the modern era though ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2010, 02:51:57 PM »
Look at all the Pakis crawling out of their caves for this thread, fantastic. 

sorry to disappoint you but I'm not from Pakistan, no go bleach your white sheets and put that wooden cross toghether   ;D