Author Topic: Stop Printing Money!  (Read 3439 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Stop Printing Money!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »
http://www.impactguns.com/store/015813513401.html

LOL Thanks for the link. The ummm.... survival kit was not exactly what I thought you were refering to,
...I don't know why I'm not surprised tho... 'cause I'm not. What can I say... 33386... I guess you gotta be you.  ;D

I thought you were refering to a safe that could be buried in the back yard, I should have known you meant a gun

What's next.... gun in a can ala spray cheez whiz?  ;D

if they did make a gun in a can like a cheez whiz type of thing, ...would you buy it?  ;D

c'mon fess up... you would, wouldn't you?   ;D    :P
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 06:02:10 PM »
Yeah so anyway, western society will never break down to the extreems that are being entertained here so while you guys wait for the world to end and load up on guns, I'll enjoy watching gold go up for obvious reasons.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
Yeah so anyway, western society will never break down to the extreems that are being entertained here so while you guys wait for the world to end and load up on guns, I'll enjoy watching gold go up for obvious reasons.

I'm right there with ya. I'll even bring the popcorn.  ;D

I know I shouldn't laugh, but alot of the hyperbole reminds me of that poor schmuck in Whitby ON who was soooo paranoid about the millenium bug. Remember that one? That on midnight 1999 all the computers the world over would die and the financial markets would break down and it would be holy hell & chaos? Well this guy decided he was going stock up on gasoline. Jan 1st rolls around and nothing happens. Something did happen a few days later tho... gasoline vapours in his garage caught fire and his house blew up. insurance refused to pay a red cent, because storing gasoline on the premises voided his policy. So I suppose his obsession became a self-fulfilling prophecy... 'cause he lost EVERYTHING!
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
Zimbabwe Super Hyper Inflation - Gold for food