Author Topic: Tom Prince - Any updates?  (Read 19703 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Tom Prince - Any updates?
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2010, 08:10:30 PM »
A steorid using cop on the east coast never hearing of bain?  LMAO!   ::)  Sure.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2010, 08:27:48 PM »
I can't figure out why Chick is so secretive about gear.. it's not like he's probably going to compete again, he might as well post some cycles up :D

dude, your smarter then that......of course everyone would like bob to post his cycles

but the truth of the matter is bob has a LOT to lose, and ZERO to gain by posting steroid cycles for idiots on the net

he is:  the pretty much "official" IFBB MC
          the IFBB athletes rep
           BSN contract holder
            works for AMI
             Hosts PBW which is sponsored by flex, muscletech, adn bb.com
              and when roles arise....getting TV and film work

how the hell does he benifit announcing his cycles......supplement companies have fired athletes on the spot for mentioning steroids (ask christian boeving)

monetarily.......it just doesnt make sense just to get some cheap props by a bunch of kids on  amessage board

I had heard back in the day that 5,000mg per week of combined test and other roids was the norm... this was back in the late 90's... im sure its changed quite a bit now for the top guys. But i think the Shawn Ray and Levrone era, a guy with super genetics like they had probably could have gotten away that amount.

"back in the day" and by that i mean mid 90's on...........they werent doing anything different from today as far as steroid doses go

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Tom Prince UPDATE
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »
Funny...but all you've done is expose your ignorance. Anyone with even a hint of knowledge on the subject will tell you that pain killers will destroy the kidneys 10 fold over AAS

i agree with you chick. but i wonder did he keep his blood pressure in check. that is the ONLY way steriods can effect  you kidneys as far as i know. anyway i honestly wish him the best. i have met him a couple of times at the expo and was always nice to me
irongearco.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »

dude, your smarter then that......of course everyone would like bob to post his cycles

but the truth of the matter is bob has a LOT to lose, and ZERO to gain by posting steroid cycles for idiots on the net

he is:  the pretty much "official" IFBB MC
          the IFBB athletes rep
           BSN contract holder
            works for AMI
             Hosts PBW which is sponsored by flex, muscletech, adn bb.com
              and when roles arise....getting TV and film work

how the hell does he benifit announcing his cycles......supplement companies have fired athletes on the spot for mentioning steroids (ask christian boeving)

monetarily.......it just doesnt make sense just to get some cheap props by a bunch of kids on  amessage board

"back in the day" and by that i mean mid 90's on...........they werent doing anything different from today as far as steroid doses go

I know..I know I'm just one of those people that studies details and know all pro's keep journals/diaries with their full preconstest regiments in them..I've seen a few in person and like to compare notes..

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2010, 03:43:57 AM »
I know..I know I'm just one of those people that studies details and know all pro's keep journals/diaries with their full preconstest regiments in them..I've seen a few in person and like to compare notes..

you can pretty much guess-timate what he might  have typically taken with pretty good accuracy.........i doubt there was that much that would surprise you

prob around 2 - 3.5 grams of test...(maybe more at more adventurous  points)

half that or more of more anabolic compounds like equipoise and masteron or winny and a tren ester

some orals thrown in throughout the year, and leading up to precontest primobolon or some halo

...moderate dosse of GH 8-15 IUs, prolly close to the lower end.........bob was one fo the few guys around who really managed to keep a streamlined waist in the mass era

bob doesnt appear like a big slin guy to me, but im sure he has employed it to some degree at some point

other things were employed as contest time would appear, but again, he  never looked like he went all too crazy with that stuff either (again, on the surface)
he never looked like his eyes were about to fallout of his head because he was so dehydrated, or pulled a paul dillet

just from the surface bob looks like a guy who tried (as much as you can in a sport like this) to preserve his health and not permanently damage himself.....especially as he became a veteran in the sport and not a reckless youth

no real surprises.....

but then again he did pal around with tom prince who was known to be pretty generous with the dosages (of EVERYTHING)

i cant be that far off, everything i said is pretty par for the course......i mean, he wasnt taking 750 mgs of test and the wasnt one of thosee idiots taking 8000mgs we can reasobnably assume hge was probably on the lower end of the dose curve

and he never got that gh/insulin palumbo-ism

maybe i am away off though.......

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2010, 03:47:58 AM »

you can pretty much guess-timate what he might  have typically taken with pretty good accuracy.........i doubt there were any suprises

prob around 2 1/2 - 4 grams of test...

half that or more of more anabolic compounds like equipoise and masteron or winny and a tren ester

some orals thrown in throughout the year, and leading up to precontest primobolon or some halo

...moderate dosse of GH 8-15 IUs, prolly close to the lower end.........bob was one fo the few guys around who really managed to keep a streamlined waist in the mass era

bob doesnt appear like a big slin guy to me, but im sure he has employed it to some degree at some point

other things were employed as contest time would appear, but again, he  never looked like he went all to crazy with that stuff either (again, on the surface)
he never looked like his eyes were about to fallout of his head because he was so dehydrated, or pulled a paul dillet

just from the surface bob looks like a guy who tried (as much as you can in a sport like this) to preserver his health and not permanently damage himself.....especially as he became a veteran in the sport and not a reckless youth

no real surprises.....

but then again he did pal around with tom prince who was known to be pretty generous with the dosages (of EVERYTHING)

i cant be that far off, everything i said is pretty par for the course......i mean he wasnt taking 750 mgs of test and the wasnt one of thosee idiots taking 8000 we can reasobnably assume

and he never got that gh/insulin palumbo-ism

maybe i am away off though.......

I think you are spot on, as always.

Bobs seems like a guys who took care of his health well. From training (machines, avoiding bench squats and dl) to drugs (low dosages, basic stuff)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2010, 03:59:52 AM »
I think you are spot on, as always.

Bobs seems like a guys who took care of his health well. From training (machines, avoiding bench squats and dl) to drugs (low dosages, basic stuff)

thank you.....its common sense if you think about it

there is only a handful of steroids that matter to people, you got some growth, some slin

but you look at chick, and you dont see ronnie or marcus or paco..........he never came off as reckless, always aspired to be more then just a bodybuilder............. ..even now, he isnt one of those guys like ronnie who wont let it go and is still taking as much as when he competed, i believe he is close to HRT doses, if that

bob is now about money.....not killing himself with drugs in his 50's

at the height of his career you know he wasnt taking 500mgs of test a week like some gymrat looking for abs.......but he doesnt come off like one of those trevor smith-type dudes who would be pushing up into the 7 or 8 or 9 or 10,000mg range.....he probably hovered around 1.5 to 4 realistically

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2010, 04:29:57 AM »

i agree with you chick. but i wonder did he keep his blood pressure in check. that is the ONLY way steriods can effect  you kidneys as far as i know. anyway i honestly wish him the best. i have met him a couple of times at the expo and was always nice to me

Tom mentioned several times that he NEVER went to see a doctor... so i am pretty sure he never monitored his BP on a regular basis...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2010, 04:40:00 AM »
Still waiting....and still running a real estate management business with his wife, doing quite well and as healthy as can be expected.
Good to hear, Bob. I hope everything works out well for him healthwise.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2010, 05:04:27 AM »

thank you.....its common sense if you think about it

there is only a handful of steroids that matter to people, you got some growth, some slin

but you look at chick, and you dont see ronnie or marcus or paco..........he never came off as reckless, always aspired to be more then just a bodybuilder............. ..even now, he isnt one of those guys like ronnie who wont let it go and is still taking as much as when he competed, i believe he is close to HRT doses, if that

bob is now about money.....not killing himself with drugs in his 50's

at the height of his career you know he wasnt taking 500mgs of test a week like some gymrat looking for abs.......but he doesnt come off like one of those trevor smith-type dudes who would be pushing up into the 7 or 8 or 9 or 10,000mg range.....he probably hovered around 1.5 to 4 realistically

Trevor Smith type dudes?  What the fuck is that supposed to mean jack off?  Trevor was one of the most sincere, nicest, most helpful guys in the industry.  More honest, truthful and stand up than a Bob Chick any day of the week.  And the guy never used 10K mg a week.  If you believe that you're a fucking dumbass.  RIP Trevor!  All around good dude!  NuclearNutrition products were some of the best around. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2010, 05:10:20 AM »
Trevor Smith type dudes?  What the fuck is that supposed to mean jack off?  Trevor was one of the most sincere, nicest, most helpful guys in the industry.  More honest, truthful and stand up than a Bob Chick any day of the week.  And the guy never used 10K mg a week.  If you believe that you're a fucking dumbass.  RIP Trevor!  All around good dude!  NuclearNutrition products were some of the best around.  

god your a fucking idiot......and each one of your posts is more ignorant then the next (no easy feat) ::) ::)

fucking ignorant moron running off at the mouth like a bitch over things he doesnt comprehend

by-"trevor smith-type dude" you FUCKHOLE..............i mean, trevor was known as a guy who pushed the envelope as far as doses go.........and was known to advocate test dosages up in the 7, 8, 9 10 thousand range

he might have been the greatest guy in the world.......but its not debatable that he advocated these type of doses, that is what he is primarily remembered for.......THIS POINT ISNT UP FOR ARBITRATION FUCKHOLE ::) ::)

punch you mother in her pussy, then hang yourself..............re tard ::) ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2010, 05:13:34 AM »
punch you mother in her pussy, then hang yourself..............re tard ::) ::)
ROFL  ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2010, 05:20:45 AM »
ROFL  ;D

some people huh willgrant.......how do they function without a brain??

:-\ :-\

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2010, 05:28:17 AM »
My question is Why Tom was not aware that taking so much pain killers would have serious effect on his Kidney sooner or later, at least his FRIENDS could have warn him, or Tom knew what he was doing and would go all the way at all cost no matter what?.......I assume at one point that anyone would realize that abusing any drugs whether it be aspirins or Deca would cause something anytime soon........anyway, what's done is done and hope others would learn from his mistakes.....all in all, I wish the Dude Luck in getting a Kidney
Get Big, or Die Trying

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2010, 05:31:23 AM »
My question is Why Tom was not aware that taking so much pain killers would have serious effect on his Kidney sooner or later, at least his FRIENDS could have warn him, or Tom knew what he was doing and would go all the way at all cost no matter what?.......I assume at one point that anyone would realize that abusing any drugs whether it be aspirins or Deca would cause something anytime soon........anyway, what's done is done and hope others would learn from his mistakes.....all in all, I wish the Dude Luck in getting a Kidney

cause he was addicted to them, and when your addicted to opiates........the last thing on your mind is how they are affecting your kidneys

your concerned with not running oout and getting dope-sick

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2010, 05:41:01 AM »

you can pretty much guess-timate what he might  have typically taken with pretty good accuracy.........i doubt there was that much that would surprise you

prob around 2 - 3.5 grams of test...(maybe more at more adventurous  points)

Yeah but I can guarantee Chick wouldn't even admit to half of that. :D

His buddy TP said he took 1200mg of test at most. GH was at 3iu max. Slin he never ever tired, and as he said, "I don't want my gut hanging to the floor". :D

I was a bit surprised that Bob admitted to taking Humalog (which he bought OTC at a pharmacy). I mean insulin was even too hardcore for his mentor Tom Prince. :D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2010, 05:48:40 AM »

His buddy TP said he took 1200mg of test at most. GH was at 3iu max. Slin he never ever tired, and as he said, "I don't want my gut hanging to the floor". :D

I was a bit surprised that Bob admitted to taking Humalog (which he bought OTC at a pharmacy). I mean insulin was even too hardcore for his mentor Tom Prince. :D

but tom prince had one best GH-insulin-bellies of recent memory

yeh, chick would never admit to half of that...........but none of them do

palumbo,.........the quintessential "all drugs" bodybuilders tries to say he never went over 1000mgs of test

they are all liars........but chick has to lie, he has good job positions that are at stake

you can look at another way, whatever they admit to doing,.............some idiot kid on a message board will always think they are lowballing......and do twice as much

so if they say they did 1000mgs.....they know, that some idiot kid on a message board is going to do 2000mg

now what if they told the truth and said they were doing 4000mgs of test...........the fuckstick kid, will be doing 6000 or 7000mgs of test and hurting himslef

so at times, i understand why they would miniminze how much they take

that being said, the amounts i laid out above are pretty conservative...........m any pros go much MUCH higher

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2010, 05:52:38 AM »

Lets get one thing straight...I used Insulin for a two day period in the carbing up process, for two shows...never used it before that, never used it off season, never used it since in any way, including any other shows I did....

Tom only used it in the same manner, never used it in the off season...didnt believe in it, and we had plenty of examples all around us to indicate it wasnt the best

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2010, 06:42:20 AM »
And that he was...at 315, he was truly one of the most massive BBers I've ever seen...his strength was off the chart.

Bob what are some of Tom's most impressive lifts you have seen?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2010, 06:45:46 AM »
Bob what are some of Tom's most impressive lifts you have seen?

Seen him do 85 lb alternate DB curls, seated

Incline on smith machine- 495 starting from the BOTTOM....thats more inpressive to me than the lift! lol

Hack squats- 11 plates...on each side for 8 reps

Most of his big lifts were done prior to me training with him, before his surgeries to shoulders, etc...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
Seen him do 85 lb alternate DB curls, seated

Incline on smith machine- 495 starting from the BOTTOM....thats more inpressive to me than the lift! lol

Hack squats- 11 plates...on each side for 8 reps

Most of his big lifts were done prior to me training with him, before his surgeries to shoulders, etc...

Only pussies train on hack and smith machines.  Goes to show you for as big and massive as Tom was he was really not that strong nor were any of his lifts impressive.   ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2010, 08:39:29 AM »

cause he was addicted to them, and when your addicted to opiates........the last thing on your mind is how they are affecting your kidneys

your concerned with not running oout and getting dope-sick

Post of the day.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2010, 08:41:56 AM »
Only pussies train on hack and smith machines.  Goes to show you for as big and massive as Tom was he was really not that strong nor were any of his lifts impressive.   ::)

pussies? i can only imagine how impressive you must think you are all covered in chalk and tossing around bars and plates.

wanker

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »

Yes his leg development certainly attests to how worthless those hack squats were. ::)  Fucking tool

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2010, 09:01:20 AM »
Nope never said that.  I just said I never experienced it and I have been lifting for about 13 years straight now with no break longer than 5-6 days every 5-6 months or so.  I have gone to failure every single time just about and as heavy as I could possibly go each time.  No injuries, No pain, nothing ever.  Even when I was heavy for 3 years of Permabulking I had no issues whatsoever.

I guess thats superior genetics in some respect.  ;)

Others on here may not be so lucky, but if you are truly lifetime Natural and don`t do anything too stuipid, you won`t have one single issue.

Prince fucked himself with the roids with roid related injuries destroying his tendons etc....and then used every pain drug under the sun which in turn developed into addiction.  All this while completely deluded about his true self-image (used to walk around telling everyone there is no way he would be under 230 lbs and ripped, drug free)

Too bad he had to learn the hard way.

No offense but you haven't been big in a long, long time. I'm sure at a massive 155lbs you're not moving anything heavy. Don't even make any claims as no one on here believes a word you say.