Author Topic: Serious question for Bob  (Read 3949 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Serious question for Bob
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 03:53:42 PM »
I know you asked Bob, but it seemed to be an open thread, so I will chime in with my 2 cents before Bob answers.

I am NOT a close personal friend of Bob Chic and only know him from the world of bodybuilding.
Like me and other old school guys, Bob has a deep knowledge of the history of BB.
He also has a deep passion and love for the sport.
Like many here, Bob has a good sense of humor and enjoys a funny, clever post.
The problem for me and perhaps Bob, is the lack of respect many exhibit here for the sport of BB.
In a recent thread, most that post here did admit they are NOT real , serious fans of pro BB and don't respect it as much .
When you have  real passion for the sport of BB , it is hard to fully respect those who don't on a BB forum

First off bodybuilding is NOT a sport.  Second what in pro bodybuilding nowadays is deserving of respect?  It's one of the sleaziest industries around.  Has been for a while.  The pros look like shit.  

All guys like Bob Chick care about is a fucking pay check.  Most of the old timers have moved on and want nothing to do with the "sport of bodybuilding.".  It's filled with schmoes and sluts at all levels.  From the amteur contest to the IFBB.  I mean come on people..........Kai Green fucking a grapefruit......Johnny Jackson and his gay for pay bullshit........and that's the stuff that is out in the open.  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 03:59:55 PM »
First off bodybuilding is NOT a sport.  Second what in pro bodybuilding nowadays is deserving of respect?  It's one of the sleaziest industries around.  Has been for a while.  The pros look like shit.  

All guys like Bob Chick care about is a fucking pay check.  Most of the old timers have moved on and want nothing to do with the "sport of bodybuilding.".  It's filled with schmoes and sluts at all levels.  From the amteur contest to the IFBB.  I mean come on people..........Kai Green fucking a grapefruit......Johnny Jackson and his gay for pay bullshit........and that's the stuff that is out in the open.  

No one cares whether YOU think it's a sport or not...

The Entertainment industry, and music industry makes ours look like amateurs by comparison...

You mean the past Olympia champions that attended and were profiled at the 45th Mr. Olympia?  Or the many others who were at the EXPO meeting and greeting fans?

Your diatribe and platform has become tired and repetitious....get lost, loser

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 04:07:42 PM »
There used to be a lot more pros on this board there are none left , you have to give Bob his props I enjoy his posts and most people who care about the sport enjoy having him here

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
Freudian slips aside, any homosexual with experience will tell you, in the simplest of terms, that if it walks like a duck and acts like a duck, it's most probably a homosexual.

"1"

Thanks for ruining one of my favorite expressions........"well, fuck a duck" :P