Author Topic: Is Jon Stewart ‘Consumed’ With Glenn Beck?  (Read 2486 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Is Jon Stewart ‘Consumed’ With Glenn Beck?
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »
LOL mal come on dude I dont know where you get you info from bro but its just not credible...

first it was bush's fault that we were in this mess and now this obama bull shit?

are you just trying to get under ppl's skin?

if obama had his way we would still be in deep shit in iraq or do you not remember he was against the surge?...guess what obama is still president and soldiers are still dying so what does that say about his decisions that are leading to ppl dying?

lmao obama has HANDS DOWN done more to hurt the economy than to help it. He has put his own agenda before the well being of this country and that my friend is bull shit.

health care, cap/trade, finreg etc....all should have been tackled after the economy got back on track...instead obama decided that he needed to tackle them now and at the expense of injecting major uncertainty for businesses for years to come...are you going to spend more and expand your business if you are unsure of what your situation will be in a year or 2 from now?

well why do you expect businesses to do so?

either obama is so fuking stupid that he didnt understand that pursing his agenda would stall recovery of the economy or he just plain didnt care...take your pick

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 09:39:11 AM »
Took us out where? Being that the economy is in worse shape now, that's right now, than it's been in nearly 75yrs, I think your statement might be off a little bit.
Are we not officially out of the recession per economists?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »
The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) has officially declared that the United States has officially come out of the recession since June 2009.

http://www.batangastoday.com/u-s-already/2974/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 09:43:48 AM »

::)  

Wait till the jobs number hits Friday.  

we went from a recession to a depression, which many say we are in.  Things are drastically worse and he is making a bad mess that he inhereited into a catastrophe, INTENTIONALLY.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »
LOL mal come on dude I dont know where you get you info from bro but its just not credible...

first it was bush's fault that we were in this mess and now this obama bull shit?

are you just trying to get under ppl's skin?

if obama had his way we would still be in deep shit in iraq or do you not remember he was against the surge?...guess what obama is still president and soldiers are still dying so what does that say about his decisions that are leading to ppl dying?

lmao obama has HANDS DOWN done more to hurt the economy than to help it. He has put his own agenda before the well being of this country and that my friend is bull shit.

health care, cap/trade, finreg etc....all should have been tackled after the economy got back on track...instead obama decided that he needed to tackle them now and at the expense of injecting major uncertainty for businesses for years to come...are you going to spend more and expand your business if you are unsure of what your situation will be in a year or 2 from now?

well why do you expect businesses to do so?

either obama is so fuking stupid that he didnt understand that pursing his agenda would stall recovery of the economy or he just plain didnt care...take your pick
would you like to address any points in this post mal?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
would you like to address any points in this post mal?

I was totally upset that the economy didnt come first. But i dont think that anyone...not even Bush, Carter, Obama tries to intentionally Fuck up the Government. I think its insane retoric and retarded hyperbole to think other wise.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 09:58:20 AM »

The whole idea of the "Summer of Recovery" has been mocked by even Obama supporters themselves. Like 333 said, the job numbers will be very telling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »
I was totally upset that the economy didnt come first. But i dont think that anyone...not even Bush, Carter, Obama tries to intentionally Fuck up the Government. I think its insane retoric and retarded hyperbole to think other wise.

You as a normal rational thinking person feel that way and so do I, but there is simply no other explanation for the policy and agenda of this admn in these economic times other than

1) Incompetence  

2) Intent

3) Ignorance  

4)  ideology  

You choose which one.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »
You as a normal rational thinking person feel that way and so do I, but there is simply no other explanation for the policy and agenda of this admn in these economic times other than

1) Incompetence  

2) Intent

3) Ignorance  

4)  ideology  

You choose which one.  

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 10:00:47 AM »

Its been done many times throughout history, it's often called Revolution or in modern terms, "Fundamental Transformation." Collapse the system in order for your perceived "better system" to catch it. Cloward & Piven is not a new idea.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
Its been done many times throughout history, it's often called Revolution or in modern terms, "Fundamental Transformation." Collapse the system in order for your perceived "better system" to catch it. Cloward & Piven is not a new idea.

Obama is pursuing Saul Alinsky's book and tactics to the tee and I think Beck is getting a ton of shit because he was one of the few people to start exposing this craziness from day 1. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Obama is pursuing Saul Alinsky's book and tactics to the tee and I think Beck is getting a ton of shit because he was one of the few people to start exposing this craziness from day 1. 

Saul's thinking is from where it's devised but IMO Sunstein is the architect.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2010, 10:19:54 AM »
Saul's thinking is from where it's devised but IMO Sunstein is the architect.

Dinesh's book was really good and exposed all of this with Obama's own statements and accounts from his family.   

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »
Dinesh's book was really good and exposed all of this with Obama's own statements and accounts from his family.   

Check out Mrs. Obama's new food regulation she's pushing...it is word for word out of Sunstein's book "Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness"

IMO, Sunstein has more power than Obama and is the bearer of the true power in the Obama white house. Obama is the voice, Sunstein is the sword.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »
Out of a recession and into a depression. Stellar economic policies from the Messiah.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2010, 01:57:56 PM »
According to the BLS.....Obama took us out of a recession....Many of you don't now what the definition of a recession is...

However, the real consensus among real people is that we are still in a recession and the unemployment picture is getting worse.