Author Topic: Question for Chick on the number of Questions your being asked...  (Read 11993 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Question for Chick on the number of Questions your being asked...
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2010, 05:29:38 AM »
You're probably right but that's why I don't even read other boards. I did once and the constant ass licking fed me up too fast for my own good I guess. It was an exercice in zen and I failed. I think Flex was posting there and the amount of bullshit was just too much to bear. What I don't get is Chick's insistance on pushing this type of point of view on a site like this one. But as you said, there's at the same time posters who will take a cynical pose and also ask for Chick's approval. So he might be able to push his viewsmore than I would believe.

i dont know why chick thinks some of  the things he does.........

i dont know why I think some of  the things i do......

i disagree with chick all the time, like his sudden heel turn concerning jay cutler the moment he left AMI

but overall bob is a good guy, at least he has the balls to come here and mix it up.........more then you can say for the rest of the f@ggots in this industry right?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2010, 05:43:17 AM »

i dont know why chick thinks some of  the things he does.........

i dont know why I think some of  the things i do......

i disagree with chick all the time, like his sudden heel turn concerning jay cutler the moment he left AMI

but overall bob is a good guy, at least he has the balls to come here and mix it up.........more then you can say for the rest of the f@ggots in this industry right?

You can disagree all day long...at least you dont act like a douchbag.  Thats what made this site what it was years ago...

As for the Cutler thing, you've got it all wrong...I just call it the way I see it. Never badmouthed Jay, never would....but I'm not going to pick him either, based on magazine affiliation, or vice versa...

I said from day one, he would have to come in beter than last year to win....He didn't, and he still won...more than a share think Phil was better that day, not just me.  But thats why they play the game, and by the numbers....Jay won fair and square.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2010, 05:52:21 AM »
I was totally surprise to see the Crowd remained in the auditorium after Jay was announced the Winner. I hope they do the same for all the other Pro Shows......it's very classless that these Fans evacuate the moment a winner is announced.........let's hope they start showing a little more respect
Get Big, or Die Trying

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2010, 05:55:09 AM »
I was totally surprise to see the Crowd remained in the auditorium after Jay was announced the Winner. I hope they do the same for all the other Pro Shows......it's very classless that these Fans evacuate the moment a winner is announced.........let's hope they start showing a little more respect

Only when Ronnie was winning year after year, did they start getting the early run out the door.  An amazing spectacle was when Jay beat Ronnie in 2006...the roar from the audience was deafening, and EVERYONE remained in the Arena....never seen anything like it since....not his wins since, not when Dex won....not this year.

One cool thing about being the MC, is that I get a perspective that only the guys on stage get...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2010, 05:56:42 AM »
I make mincemeat out of this IFBB patsy and stooge. He is too damn thick to comprehend a complete and utter, brutal owning of his sorry self. So he emails JM and asks his what to say. What a dork.
hey Vince, ya know I respect you as a bodybuilder.
But c'mon Bob Chick is active working in the current BB biz and doing well.
BOTH of you need to act better towards eachother.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2010, 05:58:14 AM »
You can disagree all day long...at least you dont act like a douchbag.  Thats what made this site what it was years ago...

As for the Cutler thing, you've got it all wrong...I just call it the way I see it. Never badmouthed Jay, never would....but I'm not going to pick him either, based on magazine affiliation, or vice versa...

I said from day one, he would have to come in beter than last year to win....He didn't, and he still won...more than a share think Phil was better that day, not just me.  But thats why they play the game, and by the numbers....Jay won fair and square.

no, you NEVER bad mouthed jay......nor have i said you did

i was just saying (correctly or incorrectly) that it seemed odd how much faith you seemed to have lost in jay in the past year

contest predictions are contest predictions...........bu t yeah, you always speak well of jay as a person

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2010, 06:00:41 AM »
hey Vince, ya know I respect you as a bodybuilder.

Youre a bigger idiot than I thought. And I already thought you were pretty close to the top of the list.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 06:01:42 AM »
But c'mon Bob Chick is active working in the current BB biz and doing well.

Sherlock Holmes right there. That's a staggering piece of information.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 06:02:46 AM »
BOTH of you need to act better towards eachother.

And now, you're an even bigger idiot in my book than after reading the first sentence of your post.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2010, 06:09:36 AM »

no, you NEVER bad mouthed jay......nor have i said you did

i was just saying (correctly or incorrectly) that it seemed odd how much faith you seemed to have lost in jay in the past year

contest predictions are contest predictions...........bu t yeah, you always speak well of jay as a person

Only fans use "faith" when referring to contest placings/ predictions....I'm a professional, and use everything BUT faith...data, history, matchups, and experience are all tools I use.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2010, 06:13:50 AM »
It's bodybuilding, NOT the Miss America hehe.
As Chick said, when the fans are moved in a positive direction, they want to stay and be a part of it.
I have been to plenty of baseball, hockey and other sporting events, where fans start to clear out if the game is out of reach.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2010, 06:15:57 AM »
It's bodybuilding, NOT the Miss America hehe.
As Chick said, when the fans are moved in a positive direction, they want to stay and be a part of it.
I have been to plenty of baseball, hockey and other sporting events, where fans start to clear out if the game is out of reach.

Correct Howie...when Ronnie was winning by stepping his foot onstage, it lacked alot of anticipation, excitement....it's been back ever since. 

BTW....see you at the Nationals in a few weeks?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2010, 06:16:35 AM »
Only fans use "faith" when referring to contest placings/ predictions....I'm a professional, and use everything BUT faith...data, history, matchups, and experience are all tools I use.

no, you misunderstood me...........i mean faith euphemistically......... ....as in, if i tool soundclips of you from pre 2010 PBW episodes speaking about jay cutler.......and compared them to soundclips from the last year...........there would be a very stark contrast to the overall tone , and the amount of confidence you seemed to display in jay cutler

i know your a stubborn guy, your not gonna admit it.........but, its there

dont make me do a sound montage ;D ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2010, 06:24:07 AM »
Correct Howie...when Ronnie was winning by stepping his foot onstage, it lacked alot of anticipation, excitement....it's been back ever since. 

BTW....see you at the Nationals in a few weeks?

YES! The NPC Nationals is my favorite event to attend. Reminds me of the original Mr America contest.
I am looking fwd to asking YOU some questions about this yrs Olympia.
I thought it was a GREAT show myself.
I was right about Rockell making an impact. He ended up top 6 and not 5th, but Wolf was big and bad.
 ???I assume you will be at the BSN expo booth both days ( fri/sat).??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2010, 06:25:57 AM »

no, you misunderstood me...........i mean faith euphemistically......... ....as in, if i tool soundclips of you from pre 2010 PBW episodes speaking about jay cutler.......and compared them to soundclips from the last year...........there would be a very stark contrast to the overall tone , and the amount of confidence you seemed to display in jay cutler

i know your a stubborn guy, your not gonna admit it.........but, its there

dont make me do a sound montage ;D ;D

Knock your self out..I can save you the time and assure you, I also said throughout the year and in breakdown, that If Jay can come in BETTER than last year, that no one stood a chance and that his SIZE would be a factor as only Kai (IMO) with his new improvements could match him.

Every year is different, bro...every line up is different...who would have guessed Kai out of the top 6?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2010, 06:26:13 AM »
Bob, would you say you're a living legend?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2010, 06:27:55 AM »
YES! The NPC Nationals is my favorite event to attend. Reminds me of the original Mr America contest.
I am looking fwd to asking YOU some questions about this yrs Olympia.
I thought it was a GREAT show myself.
I was right about Rockell making an impact. He ended up top 6 and not 5th, but Wolf was big and bad.
 ???I assume you will be at the BSN expo booth both days ( fri/sat).??

Yes sir!  Looking forward to getting another picture of my 5'8 self with good ol Howie..!

Make sure to wear some decent clothes, dont want the "not gay guys" chiming in on wardrobe selections..!

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2010, 06:35:12 AM »
Bob would u say Ronnie is the greatest of all time?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2010, 06:38:03 AM »
Also, what's your best placing that the Olympia Bob?

edit, ignore. Found it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2010, 06:38:28 AM »

LOL...no.  A legend in my spare time, perhaps

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2010, 07:20:43 AM »
...better  a living one then a dead one I guess :'(
I am a legend ...in my onw mind ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »
Youre a bigger idiot than I thought. And I already thought you were pretty close to the top of the list.

Well, at least I am at the top of someones list. Now I can call my Mom and tell her the big news. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »
Sherlock Holmes right there. That's a staggering piece of information.
Thank you my dear Watson. I figured ol' Basille might not realize that.
He does live downunder , on the other side of the world,in the outback, where a 1983 van is a cutting edge new model  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2010, 07:27:02 AM »
Yes sir!  Looking forward to getting another picture of my 5'8 self with good ol Howie..!

Make sure to wear some decent clothes, dont want the "not gay guys" chiming in on wardrobe selections..!
If you are 5'8", that would make me a midget  ;)

I suggest we show up wearing our best 3 pc suits, from the Goodwill Thrift store.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2010, 08:33:46 AM »
Thank you my dear Watson. I figured ol' Basille might not realize that.
He does live downunder , on the other side of the world,in the outback, where a 1983 van is a cutting edge new model  ;)

Is this your way of claiming Australia is backwards?