Author Topic: there is no difference between the 2 'parties'  (Read 5175 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: there is no difference between the 2 'parties'
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
Thanks for your honesty.

honesty in what?

James

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »
honesty in what?

In your clarification as to what is the true "trump"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »

Its always money. Thats not limited to blacks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2010, 11:05:30 AM »

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme  - thats the entire agenda of the far left.  

James

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »
Its always money. Thats not limited to blacks.

That is not what you wrote earlier:

Knee Grows are against Gay Marriage because most knee grows have strong faith in the bible.. and to them religion trumps government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2010, 11:09:49 AM »
For a group of so called religious people - I did not hear a peep from "the religious black community" about obama's radical stance on abortion.  Not a peep or a sound. 

Hypocrites. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »
gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme  - thats the entire agenda of the far left.  

blacks or the left?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
That is not what you wrote earlier:

you asked why they opposed gay marriage...and its because of religion..but their kid being in an after school program has nothing to do with their religion

James

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »
For a group of so called religious people - I did not hear a peep from "the religious black community" about obama's radical stance on abortion.  Not a peep or a sound. 

Hypocrites. 

Very true.

James

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »
you asked why they opposed gay marriage...and its because of religion..but their kid being in an after school program has nothing to do with their religion

So then once again, what you are saying, is that religion to blacks only "trumps" government when it doesn't effect them financially ?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2010, 11:14:35 AM »

So they need government to do it for them because they cant do it themselves?The Churches have a collection ever sunday,that money cant be used for such things as after school programs,it must be sent to Obama so democrats can win elections and then steal the money for their programs from those of us that work.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »

Hypocrites. 

I didnt know abortion was a religios issue. I thought that was a life and death issue and further an issue on when life starts.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »
So then once again, what you are saying, is that religion to blacks only "trumps" government when it doesn't effect them financially ?

they are seperate issues one not having to do with the other

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2010, 11:16:40 AM »
So they need government to do it for them because they cant do it themselves?The Churches have a collection ever sunday,that money cant be used for such things as after school programs,it must be sent to Obama so democrats can win elections and then steal the money for their programs from those of us that work.

You ever see the mansion Rev. Wright lives in?

Also, with respect to Rev. Wright - that disgusting pig literally got a woman in his congregation to cheat on her husband with him, divorce him, and then he married her.  He used his position of rev to do it.  It was all outlined in Dineshs' book.  

James

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2010, 11:18:01 AM »
the money for their programs from those of us that work.

Im a public school kid with afterschool programs because both parents worked and got off at 6 while school lets out at 3.

After school programs are for parents who do work.. What why they are needed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2010, 11:18:21 AM »
I didnt know abortion was a religios issue. I thought that was a life and death issue and further an issue on when life starts.

::)  ::)

Keep kneepadding bro - keep kneepadding.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
Im a public school kid with afterschool programs because both parents worked and got off at 6 while school lets out at 3.

Paid for by MY tax money!!!We have our kid in an after school program as well,paid for by the families that send the kid there ZERO government funds needed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
::)  ::)

Keep kneepadding bro - keep kneepadding.  

U made it an obama thing. im talking about abortion...I know he dominates your mind and you blame him for rain today, but at some point the Obama mania going on in your mind has to stall

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »

Maybe if the disgusting leviathon govt did not steal these kids' parents income one would be able to stay home. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2010, 11:23:21 AM »
U made it an obama thing. im talking about abortion...I know he dominates your mind and you blame him for rain today, but at some point the Obama mania going on in your mind has to stall

Read Dineshs' book - if you dare - and get the pixy dust out of your eyes as to what is going with this govt.  You, like the other 91% of blacks supporting Obama and this insane agenda - are clueless. 

The differences between the parties are not so much as who is in office as it is who voted for these people.  Most people who vote GOP want the govt to leave them alone and out of their lives. 

Most people who vote Dem want a cradle to grave govt.   

That is the difference.   

James

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2010, 11:24:27 AM »

Then you don't know much.

You could start with reading Jeremiah 1:5

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2010, 11:25:44 AM »
MY tax money!!

bitch my mother has made more than 100k since 1988 and it has gone up every year. My pop has made 100k since 1992. So their tax money has paid for me and many others in LA for after school programs. YOU can kill yourself with that jack.

Wait...unless you lived in Cali.. Our school programs are state funded...so i know it sounds good and all to say "My tax money" but im sure my family has paid more in taxed fed and state than you have..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »
bitch my mother has made more than 100k since 1988 and it has gone up every year. My pop has made 100k since 1992. So their tax money has paid for me and many others in LA for after school programs. YOU can kill yourself with that jack.

Wait...unless you lived in Cali.. Our school programs are state funded...so i know it sounds good and all to say "My tax money" but im sure my family has paid more in taxed fed and state than you have..

Fine - I hope they feel they got their monies' worth. 

As for me, I prefer not to get raped by the govt to pay for all this stuff. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »
Read Dineshs' book - if you dare - and get the pixy dust out of your eyes as to what is going with this govt.  You, like the other 91% of blacks supporting Obama and this insane agenda - are clueless. 

The differences between the parties are not so much as who is in office as it is who voted for these people.  Most people who vote GOP want the govt to leave them alone and out of their lives. 

Most people who vote Dem want a cradle to grave govt.   

That is the difference.   

Dude you wont let it go.. I dont blindly support obama. I again and again will tell you i dont like the soft obama care...i did that a week ago. But between Obama and McCain...I think i chose the right guy.. I voted for hillary in the primaries...so before you go again with your sweeping statements, get some facts jack.