Author Topic: Tom Brady's Supermodel Wife  (Read 27497 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Tom Brady's Supermodel Wife
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2010, 11:22:34 PM »
I always wanted to hatefuck Alice on the kitchen countertop while dinner burned and the family cried.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »
I know i'm gonna get slammed for being my usual braggart self....but yeah, I've dated better looking women than that.......IMO she's not even all that attractive. i don't drink the fucking kool-aid.

No HATE...god bless her and her millions

She's not my type at all I'm not attracted . but she's something have you ever saw her in person?

My type is something more  like Alessandra Ambrosio and Isabeli Fontana. I'm talking about face.

Gracie Rules

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2010, 12:33:47 AM »
She's not my type at all I'm not attracted . but she's something have you ever saw her in person?

My type is something more  like Alessandra Ambrosio and Isabeli Fontana. I'm talking about face.

That chica in the sunglasses will do for me...
Your very kind with your comment Parker!  Crissy was stunning to me.... but we just wanted different things!   Relationships are so complicated?    *sigh*
It's always that isn't it?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2010, 12:35:20 AM »

Isabeli Fontana has 2 kids.
Gracie Rules

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2010, 12:36:52 AM »
Gracie.... you know I agree with you.... (as always)......

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2010, 12:37:10 AM »
  Isabeli Fontana has 2 kids.
Me want to give her two kids, damn it! >:(

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2010, 12:38:40 AM »
  Sorry the file was to big. And I'm lazy.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2010, 12:52:17 AM »

Yeah!!! but she  is starting to look weird... you know the "industry" destroys a lot.

What about this one? since you dig tattoos.
Gracie Rules

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2010, 02:18:00 AM »
beauty to a certain degree is objective...nobody will say that ron avidan is handsome...
but can anyone really really say that shakira is not a good looking woman? of course some will say she's a 7 and others will say she's a 9 but she still is good looking to EVERYONE

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2010, 02:35:32 AM »

Yeah!!! but she  is starting to look weird... you know the "industry" destroys a lot.

What about this one? since you dig tattoos.
That brunette is bangin, the tats on the other one ruin her stellar assests.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2010, 04:39:32 AM »

ok...Italian descent girls. based on your photos in the past...i was thinking Morenas in a general sense...but you are excellent at pushing the brochures ...arent you?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2010, 04:43:33 AM »
Olive is super hot..... nationality?

I'm no Tom Brady..... but here is some more of the ex......

no true nationality.  they are noted by olive complexions with dark hair and eyes.  if you generalize...you could say spanish or portuguese/native indian descent.  add afro into the mix and you get morena which just means the skin tone is just browner.  it's nothing but a colors and name game. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
I agree about what the industry can do.  It's sad ....?

Please, please please give more information on blond with crazy hot tattoo?

Stop being "olho grande"
Gracie Rules

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2010, 10:40:50 AM »
she makes 30m a year :)

bu ya shes ugs

Come on now. While I will agree there are far prettier girls out there she's far from ugly.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2010, 10:47:30 AM »

Grant, complete props to you. Very impressed.

The pic with you and Tyson, you and me have similar features. Well, about 4-5 years ago when I was peaking. These days age has caught up a bit and face isn't quite as vibrant/chiseled as it once was  :'( Still have the epic jaw line though lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2010, 11:06:50 AM »
the thing with gisele is that, like in bodybuilding, the industry seeks for A specific kind of beautiness/muscularity which is very rare and unique. For example, body structure, long neck, full upper lips, certain face traces etc. The girls you guys are posting are smoking hot, but they are also dime a dozen. Economics 101, value comes from both utility AND scarcity. If an asset loses one of these, the price plummets down hard, and then any getbigger could afford  ;D

I agree...but the point is Madison Avenue has anointed women like her the "ideal" when the reality is most heterosexual men would prefer a shorter more curvy woman than that...a pretty face is universal...but myself I don't want to be fucking with some six foot tall bony gork.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »
damn this blond bitch right here is bangin!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »
If he wanted Brazilian, he could have found many WAAAAAY hotter than her...Can't understand why people hype up Supermodels so much, they are the product of women and gays collaboration of making fashion women into androgynous beings...5'9-5'11 and 120 pounds, with B cups, and no ass.

Hahahhah so quoted for truth!!!!

body88

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2010, 01:56:05 PM »
Dude... Where did you get these numbers?

They are COMPLETELY WRONG.

Montana has 2 MVPs and 4 Superbowl Championships along with 40,551 yards and 273 TDs.

Are those "at this point in his career"? Cause when montana was in the league for 10 years the guy had 3 superbowls already.

Who made up these numbers?

Did you read the post? It's over the first 9 seasons. The numbers are all correct.

I've said multiple times that Montana is the best ever. All I was doing was showing the op how good Brady has been.

body88

« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
You think she gives a shit about stats? Only men care about "stats", which is why you posted it. It has nothing to do with this thread, how he plays or how he compares to Montana means about as much as shitball sandwich.

As far as Giselle doing something right. As I said, the industry is the one who molded her. The only thing she has done was to be born plain, with no curves. As Bill Maher had stated, the fashion industry is controlled by white women and gay men. And as we all know, women can't stand outer women who are prettier, have bigger breasts, better looking asses, fuller lips, so they seek to marginalized these attributes. So much so that the byproduct is a androgynous being. They even teach a exaggerated hip-sway walk on the catwalk, a exaggerated walk is only used by flamboyant gays to imitate women-women need not walk this way to garner a man's attention--they have their own natural "hip-sway".
Then the fashion magazines photograph these women, and then they are propped up as "supermodels", ones that should be coveted far more than the natural beauties of the normal world.
This in turn means that rich men are the targets and what rich men do, others will follow.

Do you follow? This is not a question or envy on her making money, but merely the fact that ya'll tricks are falling for the "game", and either willing doing so (like so many Americans do) or are ignorant to the fact that the trick is on you. The more you give the cause, the more fine ass women like your Colombian wife, Body88, are marginalized. Comprende?

I posted the stats due to the original post I was responding to.

body88

« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2010, 02:02:27 PM »
I don't care about this Giselle bitch, but Joe Montana is the greatest qb ever.....period.  New England was good when Brady inherited them.  The Niner's were not.  Brady has more TD's cuz they throw it more.  Niners had Craig and Rathman to knock it in the endzone.  And as far as the respect you have for Brady on the east coast......almost all qb's agree that throwin in Candlestick is one of the toughest places there is, bcuz the way the wind swirls in the joint.  Hence, the dink and dunk WC offense

TB is definitely up there, just not the best

Montana is the best ever, no doubt.

When Brady took over the pats they had over 40 free agents on the team. They were not a good team by any stretch. In fact, the Patriots were a shit football team up until Kraft bought them and they started rebuilding in 2000. All the best Pats teams where built between 2000 - 2007 via the draft and free agency.

The Pats only started throwing the ball more recently. Up until 2007 Brady was throwing to guys like Rech Caldwell, Dieon Branch and a bunch of other guys that you never heard of.

Yes, candlestick is windy, but it's nothing compared to playing in the snow. Northeast weather is brutal in the winter.

Brady plays in the salary cap era which is much more competitive.

I agree Brady is not the best ever..Montana is. I think when it is all said and done, Brady and Manning will pass Montana.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2010, 07:27:20 PM »
Isn't it common knowledge that she is just a beard for Tom anyway?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »
  Gisele Bundchen is truly ugly. I never understood how she could become some supermodel. The only attribute that she has is stature and a waifish body. Her face is average with sharp features, a square masculine jaw and a hooked nose. The only thing I can say positive about her is that her body at age 18 was incredible. But she doesen't even have this anymore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2010, 08:20:10 PM »
Is that really Giselle with all the make-up?  Wow?

How would you guys rate her against a non-super-model.... like my ex Crissy?  I'm just curious cuz i don't get the hype behind Giselle?

grant,,, guys and brady alike are chasin you....
 8)
for real

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
lol at all the "studs" on here who say that Gisele (a legit supermodel who makes 7 figures from her looks) is "ugly"

again this internet forum phenomenon of where average men  call hot girls "ugly" is just mindblowing