Author Topic: Wavelengths methods - will it work for me kissing Cardio goodbye?  (Read 27841 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Wavelengths methods - will it work for me kissing Cardio goodbye?
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2010, 08:25:34 AM »
A shit load of preservatives and similar stuff you'd never find in the meat you buy from the butchers or the local supermarket.

I remember reading about this lady who once dropped her keys in her car, felt the floor to retrieve them and found a partially eaten McDs burger that she (or someone in her family) had dropped - and they'd gone to McDonalds weeks before ;D The buns had gone all mouldy, but the meat patty was still edible, because that's how much shit they put in there to make them last all the time before it's time for them to be cooked and served.

It's not just the meat, it's also the oil they use for their fries, which is HEAVILY used to a point where it's just not good to be consumed regularly over the long-term.
You are dead wrong about preservatives, there are none.  Also, you can do the meat "experiement" with ANY food as long as you keep the moisture at bay.   Dry ANY food out and it will preserve just as long as a McDonalds Hamburger.  ITs basic Science you know.  (or perhaps you didn`t)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2010, 08:31:18 AM »
Eliminate moisture add a bunch of fat and salt and this will happen to anything. An ounce of integrity from people that don't like McDonalds or "commercial" food and try to prove a point by doing "art projects" would at least look into why it does what it does.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2010, 08:39:04 AM »
12-Year Old McDonald's Hamburger, Still Looking Good
Posted by Robyn Lee, September 25, 2008 at 4:30 PM

The McDonald's hamburger on the right is from 2008; the one on the left is from 1996. And they both look fairly edible.

Wellness educator and nutrition consultant Karen Hanrahan has kept a McDonald's hamburger since 1996 to illustrate its nonexistent ability to decay. Aside from drying out and bit and having "the oddest smell," it apparently hasn't changed much in the past 12 years.

This isn't the first time someone kept an uneaten McDonald's hamburger for an extended period of time for the sake of science. Or in the case of the Bionic Burger Museum, multiple burgers for over 19 years.

You are part of the Science Illiterate around here too I assume.  I really can`t believe that in this day and age people are so easily fooled and so stupid.

Nothing "scary" about dried food.  I am really getting fed up with the monster stupidty on this site as of late.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »
Beef jerky is dried meat, nothing wrong with it.

It tastes awful though  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2010, 08:49:16 AM »
You are part of the Science Illiterate around here too I assume.  I really can`t believe that in this day and age people are so easily fooled and so stupid.

Nothing "scary" about dried food.  I am really getting fed up with the monster stupidty on this site as of late.

ahahahahaha who gives a fuck you stupid tool. your fed up- ahahahahahahaha like thats supposed to be a big deal to everyone here.

leave then stupid. don't let the door hit you in your bullshitting, wanna be ass on the way out.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2010, 08:49:50 AM »
Beef jerky is dried meat, nothing wrong with it.

It tastes awful though  ;D
Same principle.  Salt, Fat, eliminate moisture.  Parlor trick works everytime.  I like that the majority here are dumb enough to fall for it every single time and attribute it to some "evil" food or ingredient.  People are fuckign dumb thats all there is to it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2010, 08:50:31 AM »
ahahahahaha who gives a fuck you stupid tool. your fed up- ahahahahahahaha like thats supposed to be a big deal to everyone here.

leave then stupid. don't let the door hit you in your bullshitting, wanna be ass on the way out.
You are part of the Science Illiterati as well eh?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2010, 08:53:12 AM »
You are part of the Science Illiterati as well eh?

no, i just don't like you.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »
no, i just don't like you.
Dumb as a brick.  You may not be the cornerstone in the Getbig wall of stupid, but you nestle in quite nicely with the rest and are certainly as equally useless.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2010, 08:57:55 AM »
Dumb as a brick.  You may not be the cornerstone in the Getbig wall of stupid, but you nestle in quite nicely with the rest are as equally useless as the rest.

thank you.

coming from you that means a lot.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2010, 09:00:20 AM »
thank you.

coming from you that means a lot.
Your welcome. Now go pick up a book, think critically for once and stop being ruled by fear and governed by myth.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: guna give HIT wavelength mentzer stuff a go
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2010, 09:02:18 AM »
so there two tall idiots posting here then ?

There was a poster recently named "tallandfat".  He had a brief but luminous posting career.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2010, 09:12:15 AM »
That is just arguing for the sake of it. No one is talking about extremes or unusually high quantities. If we are talking a normal-sized meal for a person, they do get less nutrients and digestive problems (although not always) with fast food than they would if they ate something home-made (or food similar in quality). So for that person, at that meal, they are eating "junk".

If there are 2 burgers, one home made in a BBQ and another bought from McDonalds, the latter is "junk", because you don't get anywhere near the amount of nutrients that you get from the first. Even if the McDs burger does have 70 or 80% of the protein found in the first, it's not going to be as bioavailable, not to mention all the added chemicals it comes with.

There is a reason parents, for example, prefer their kids to eat vegetables and food prepared at home, as opposed to eating in Burger King and McDs all the time, and it's not just because they are stupid or ignorant.

I agree, although I wouldn't restrict the negative impact in the definition to just body composition. It's also about the quality of the food, the amount of processing it's had, the quantity of nutrients in it and so on. So you could technically eat a meal at McDs and stay within your caloric restriction for the day, which wouldn't negatively impact your body composition, but is still of much lower quality than alternatives such as home made food.
I make a Deep Fried Hamburger at home with 4 slices of Cheese and 4 slices of Bacon patty melt style slathered in butter that is way more calories than McDonalds biggest offering. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »
That is just arguing for the sake of it. No one is talking about extremes or unusually high quantities. If we are talking a normal-sized meal for a person, they do get less nutrients and digestive problems (although not always) with fast food than they would if they ate something home-made (or food similar in quality). So for that person, at that meal, they are eating "junk".

If there are 2 burgers, one home made in a BBQ and another bought from McDonalds, the latter is "junk", because you don't get anywhere near the amount of nutrients that you get from the first. Even if the McDs burger does have 70 or 80% of the protein found in the first, it's not going to be as bioavailable, not to mention all the added chemicals it comes with.

There is a reason parents, for example, prefer their kids to eat vegetables and food prepared at home, as opposed to eating in Burger King and McDs all the time, and it's not just because they are stupid or ignorant.

I agree, although I wouldn't restrict the negative impact in the definition to just body composition. It's also about the quality of the food, the amount of processing it's had, the quantity of nutrients in it and so on. So you could technically eat a meal at McDs and stay within your caloric restriction for the day, which wouldn't negatively impact your body composition, but is still of much lower quality than alternatives such as home made food.
I made Boston Cream Cakes with Pastry Cream and Pollo Con Arroz .  Care to take a guess at the calories. :)

Fast food has nothing on it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2010, 09:20:21 AM »
You are dead wrong about preservatives, there are none.  Also, you can do the meat "experiement" with ANY food as long as you keep the moisture at bay.   Dry ANY food out and it will preserve just as long as a McDonalds Hamburger.  ITs basic Science you know.  (or perhaps you didn`t)

McDonalds claiming there are no preservatives in their meat is like MuscleTech claiming their Creatine is 597% better than regular Creatine, lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2010, 09:24:51 AM »
McDonalds claiming there are no preservatives in their meat is like MuscleTech claiming their Creatine is 597% better than regular Creatine, lol.

Wrong.  McDonalds is required by law to accurately state ingredients.  With a little research on your part you will find that you are believing in nothing than lies you created in your head or heard repeated.  There is no grand conspiracy, nothing hidden in McDonalds, no bad ingredients whatsoever.

Every item of McDonalds has been tested and retested and retested by nearly every single food lab including their own.  There is nothing sinister here.  Get a fucking clue.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »
TA and fatpanda getting pwned beyond belief AGAIN. Seriously when are you clowns going to learn not to post in something you have no clue about? Sad really!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2010, 09:28:19 AM »
TA and fatpanda getting pwned beyond belief AGAIN. Seriously when are you clowns going to learn not to post in something you have no clue about? Sad really!

Where exactly is TA getting owned here?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2010, 09:28:32 AM »
I don`t see how you can interpret it that way at all.  Then again, you believe in a talking snake and that a dead zombie is watching your ever move.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2010, 09:29:18 AM »

no sense arguing with him- he's the pasty, skinny, 150 pound version of fatpanda-  a disliked, rub everyone the wrong way, know it all with delusions of grandeur.

b

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »
Dumb as a brick.  You may not be the cornerstone in the Getbig wall of stupid, but you nestle in quite nicely with the rest and are certainly as equally useless.

you speakith the truth

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
no sense arguing with him- he's the pasty, skinny, 150 pound version of fatpanda-  a disliked, rub everyone the wrong way, know it all with delusions of grandeur.

Actually WL is one of the humblest people I know.
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »

WL =  :)

Eliminate moisture add a bunch of fat and salt and this will happen to anything.

Adonis do you not consider salt a preservative?
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
WL =  :)

Adonis do you not consider salt a preservative?

I like honey more than salt.
I hate the State.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »

i was talking about TA.

and yes, i find WL very amicable and non- confrontational- despite seeling pipe dreams to the obese and over weight on the board who train with weights but don't have the discipline or will power to diet properly
b