Author Topic: Arnold's Son Follows in His Footsteps... ?  (Read 8493 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Arnold's Son Follows in His Footsteps... ?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »

;D

The Governor of California's son did not achieve his muscles through body-building like Arnold though. His strong, lean physique is the result of yoga, while Arnold famously bulked up through body building.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317576/Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-son-Patrick-shows-muscular-body.html#ixzz11R38biQe

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »
What SON out there actually followed his fathers own DREAMS and ended more successful then his father?

The only one i can think of is Payton Manning

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 04:22:06 PM »
You'd be surprised...pussy may or may not come his way. And depending on his demeanor or desire for it. He could be a straight jackass instead of charming, he could believe he deserves it and end up like that Kennedy kid raping a chick at the compound. We can't assume that these dudes are Pussy Destroyers of the Nth degree. It's what our imaginations want them to be, or want we imagine ourselves to be in their situations...Think about Michael Jordan's son...Mike basically made Nike what it is today, a household name and a billion dollar company. Not including the championships for the Bulls, his own brand, his own motorcycle race team.

Dude he got abs, hair and is American royalty. You'll have dudes sending their daughters at him just for bragging rights.
I wonder to even me the idiot can figure that much out.
Uh, ND (did you miss the huge picture of Sergio with a baby above  ??? ) was talking of Sergio`s son.  What is the problem with communication here?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 04:22:22 PM »
What SON out there actually followed his fathers own DREAMS and ended more successful then his father?

Jesus H. Christ pwned his father.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
Its a sad world where they think THIS 17 yr old has "muscular body"

On a side note, Arnies daughter is a nice catch

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »
;D

The Governor of California's son did not achieve his muscles through body-building like Arnold though. His strong, lean physique is the result of yoga, while Arnold famously bulked up through body building.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317576/Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-son-Patrick-shows-muscular-body.html#ixzz11R38biQe
You think with his pedigree, hes gonna even take a peek at bodybuilding. Arnold always said the sport was a means to an ends. Arnold did what he did to make oppourtunities for himself. BBing wont do shit for that kid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »
;D

Like his father  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 04:31:14 PM »
Patrick is one lucky bastard to have his dad's genetics!  >:(

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 04:33:46 PM »
Good to see Patrick isn't lookin' like an Emo, anymore.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »
Dude he got abs, hair and is American royalty. You'll have dudes sending their daughters at him just for bragging rights.
There was a song called, "Don't let it go to your head", and prime example is the Kennedy kid who got rape charges. When guys have a attitude of "I deserve it", they get reckless. Because shit comes to easy. Why do you think dudes with Arab Money act they way they do sometimes, or multimillionaires getting caught doing extra kinky BDSM shit? Because regular shit becomes boring...if anything. Arnold's son may  start to know more about drugs, cars and what not, to care about cooter, especially hand delivered cooter, that is the worst for a young man like him. We all have the primal instinctive urge to hunt, for food or mates. Having that shit hand delivered bears no "drive", there must be a challenge involved....

That's why many of the male celebs are not the playas we think or want them to be. Michael Jackson had more money than god in heyday, but he preferred to act like a 12 yr old instead of bedding Ola Ray---the Playboy Playmate who was in Thriller (google her). Justin Timberfake could sleep with any woman, yet the few women in his life have him by the balls.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2010, 06:59:45 PM »
There was a song called, "Don't let it go to your head", and prime example is the Kennedy kid who got rape charges. When guys have a attitude of "I deserve it", they get reckless. Because shit comes to easy. Why do you think dudes with Arab Money act they way they do sometimes, or multimillionaires getting caught doing extra kinky BDSM shit? Because regular shit becomes boring...if anything. Arnold's son may  start to know more about drugs, cars and what not, to care about cooter, especially hand delivered cooter, that is the worst for a young man like him. We all have the primal instinctive urge to hunt, for food or mates. Having that shit hand delivered bears no "drive", there must be a challenge involved....

That's why many of the male celebs are not the playas we think or want them to be. Michael Jackson had more money than god in heyday, but he preferred to act like a 12 yr old instead of bedding Ola Ray---the Playboy Playmate who was in Thriller (google her). Justin Timberfake could sleep with any woman, yet the few women in his life have him by the balls.

Well, all these guys that assume so and so are "pussy pulling machines," you gotta wonder. That is the first thing these guys come up with. Wonder why? It's not like that at all times, you are correct, we also don't know what these guys priorities are. When things come easy, we tend to branch out and do crazy things because when you have money and fame, you automatically think to yourself that you are entitled to everything and have it your way.

I laugh when guys always say "pussy pulling machine." You will never know unless you were in thier shoes with thier money and fame. Rich and famous people, a lot do, think differently than a lot of the peasants that automatically assume that is what happens. Most of these guys have issues as stated already further than I could ever imagine.

But........ I wouldn't mind being in thier shoes one bit, however, I think I'm doing pretty darn good in my life thus far 8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
kid looks good

good abs and calves

E
E

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2010, 07:21:03 PM »
yeh, really following in his fathers footsteps

perhaps the greatest bodybuilder of all time vs. a 140lb twink

what cause he has some abs............any kid who is reasonably athletic has abs between 17-21

he looks nothing line arnold..........he doestn look like a bodybuilder, its a ridiculous comparison

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2010, 07:21:35 PM »
Oh, I thought it was going to be that he sucked off a pair of elderly Jewish brothers.

Oh man oh man

POTD

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »

Something tells me Arnie wouldn't let that happen. At worst he may become some annoying liberal crusdader wants he hits college.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
Oh, I thought it was going to be that he sucked off a pair of elderly Jewish brothers.

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hillarious :)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 07:29:05 PM »
Something tells me Arnie wouldn't let that happen. At worst he may become some annoying liberal crusdader wants he hits college.

arent you an annoying liberal crusader?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 10:11:25 PM »
typical media bs

those 2 "kids", Sergio jnr & Patrick cant have any genetic complaints, their respective dads dominated bbing in the 60's & 70's

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 10:21:04 PM »
Look at Big Lou Ferrigno's son...

Arnold may steer him clear of the bodybuilding lifestyle...and if he did go into bodybuilding, the word "Fixed" if he places well or wins, would be uttered by many

Well, all these guys that assume so and so are "pussy pulling machines," you gotta wonder. That is the first thing these guys come up with. Wonder why? It's not like that at all times, you are correct, we also don't know what these guys priorities are. When things come easy, we tend to branch out and do crazy things because when you have money and fame, you automatically think to yourself that you are entitled to everything and have it your way.

I laugh when guys always say "pussy pulling machine." You will never know unless you were in thier shoes with thier money and fame. Rich and famous people, a lot do, think differently than a lot of the peasants that automatically assume that is what happens. Most of these guys have issues as stated already further than I could ever imagine.

But........ I wouldn't mind being in thier shoes one bit, however, I think I'm doing pretty darn good in my life thus far 8)
Yeah, our realities are different from their realities...when a person can choose which Ferrari or Porsche to drive on any given day, versus a person who has no choice, it shows just how different one's life is to their's.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2010, 06:57:27 AM »

I laughed so hard that I actually snorted.  Good one! ;D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2010, 06:59:17 AM »

Ken Griffey Jr.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2010, 07:04:58 AM »

George W Bush

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2010, 07:05:52 AM »

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
Does he own people like Daddy?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 07:09:09 AM »

Does following in his footsteps require wearing those socks?
Y