Author Topic: My Country, Canada, Is a Joke at Times  (Read 9562 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: My Country Is a Joke at Times
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 07:07:37 PM »
you pay for it either way

at least with taxes everyone is covered
Fuck everyone being covered, people with health problems should just be left to die, dont want people with bad genetics or bad decision making being able to reproduce.  ::)

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 07:09:37 PM »
Son, your country is a joke at all times.  No wonder my ancestors got the fuck out and went to Louisiana.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »
You really should start to undo some of your army brainwashing Big Poppa J Jeff.  Diversity is not a strength, not in Canada, not anywhere.  In my city Aboriginals are 8% of the population and commit 80% of the violent crime.  Please tell me how my or my children's lives are made greater as a result of that?  Was it the Aboriginal-on-Aboriginal murder committed last week that makes it great?

Rather than stating that diversity is great, tell me WHY it's great.  Does it increase GDP?  Does it reduce crime?  Tell me what is so great about it instead of just repeating what the education system, news media, and army have told you.

diversity gives a place flavour

people of different ethnicities and backgrounds living together, each contributing their own style, experience, perspective, and food in one place is a beautiful thing

this is an important part of Canada's identity and one we all benefit from - especially when it means I don't have to walk far to get a shawarma  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 07:15:42 PM »
you pay for it either way

at least with taxes everyone is covered

Yes, but working people ultimately have to pay for those unwilling to work.  How does that benefit the people who actually contribute to the system?  And if that is so great, why not extend "free" health care to the other billions of people in the world?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »
You really should start to undo some of your army brainwashing Big Poppa J.  Diversity is not a strength, not in Canada, not anywhere.  In my city Aboriginals are 8% of the population and commit 80% of the violent crime.  Please tell me how my or my children's lives are made greater as a result of that?  Was it the Aboriginal-on-Aboriginal murder committed last week that makes it great?

Rather than stating that diversity is great, tell me WHY it's great.  Does it increase GDP?  Does it reduce crime?  Tell me what is so great about it instead of just repeating what the education system, news media, and army have told you.

is there anything more frustrating and more vomit inducing then the "our diversity is our strength" line

simply not true at all, homogeny  is what keeps nations strong, and gives them a sense of purpose and identity

the actual word "nation" means a family, a group of people with common ancestry, beliefs, and culture

america for exapmple is no longer a nation.............its a crumbling castle being pillaged by a bunch of different ethnic groups, each looking to pilfer any remaining wealth............before the structure gives out and collapses in on itself

thats what "diversity" got you.......

next lesson will be what wonderful little ethnic group (who happen to control the exchange of information) planted the lie inside your head that "diversity is strength" ::) ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »
Yes, but working people ultimately have to pay for those unwilling to work.  How does that benefit the people who actually contribute to the system?  And if that is so great, why not extend "free" health care to the other billions of people in the world?
Just a quicky but how much tax did you pay last year.  ;)

I'm sorry but I see little problem with covering people for legitament needs i.e. healthcare. Most canadians hate wellfare scum, but there are many that have legit health issues. But than again your just a fitness guy how could health interest you.  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 07:24:08 PM »
is there anything more frustrating and more vomit inducing then the "our diversity is our strength" line

simply not true at all, homogeny  is what keeps nations strong, and gives them a sense of purpose and identity

the actual word "nation" means a family, a group of people with common ancestry, beliefs, and culture

america for exapmple is no longer a nation.............its a crumbling castle being pillaged by a bunch of different ethnic groups, each looking to pilfer any remaining wealth............before the structure gives out and collapses in on itself

next lesson will be what wonderful little ethnic group (who happen to control the exchange of information) planted the lie inside your head that "diversity is strength" ::) ::)

Check this out:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3927351,00.html
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-set-to-start-deporting-foreign-workers-1.316832

No double standard at all though!

I'm sorry but I see little problem with covering people for legitament needs i.e. healthcare. Most canadians hate wellfare scum, but there are many that have legit health issues. But than again your just a fitness guy how could health interest you.  ::)

I paid more in taxes last year than I received in government services.  Come to think of it, I haven't been to the hospital since 2006.  I have some class in the sense that I don't want to burden the system with non-necessary things, but why shouldn't I?  Everyone else does and if we live under a system that gives people an incentive to do that, you might as well.

I will try to schedule a full blood panel before the new year.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »

I resemble that comment  :D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
I resemble that comment  :D
did you even read the following few lines. You seem like a legit reason for this shit,

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2010, 07:26:40 PM »

They're called Indians.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2010, 07:27:10 PM »
did you even read the following few lines. You seem like a legit reason for this shit,

reading is not my forte,.................cliff notes are

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2010, 07:28:33 PM »
They're called Indians.
you better not mean natives >:(

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »
They're called Indians.

LOL!!!!!!

And on that note, leftists tell me how hard-pressed Natives are in Canada, but how is that?  They get free everything basically.  Free full health care, free dental, free education.  Exactly how is this oppression?  Honestly, the leftist whines are so ridiculously far-gone that I find it shocking any sane person can take them seriously.  It must be so horrible to not have to work ever and get everything free and should you want to work, get guaranteed government employment over a more qualified White person.  Yeah, epic oppression.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 07:43:37 PM »
LOL!!!!!!

And on that note, leftists tell me how hard-pressed Natives are in Canada, but how is that?  They get free everything basically.  Free full health care, free dental, free education.  Exactly how is this oppression?  Honestly, the leftist whines are so ridiculously far-gone that I find it shocking any sane person can take them seriously.  It must be so horrible to not have to work ever and get everything free and should you want to work, get guaranteed government employment over a more qualified White person.  Yeah, epic oppression.

X1000!  Spot on!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »
LOL!!!!!!

Please get a map, look at the amount of canada inhabited by nonnatives. its less tham ten percent of canadas landmass. The majority of canadian terrotory is in native zone, inuit, dene, objewe, cree, etc. If they want they could leave canada tomorrow and take the land with them and some other foreign government, would fund them. EU China etc. Then say goodbye to alot of mineral and resource rights. This isn't russia if they want out we cant stop them, so play by the rules, no commie property seisures please ::).

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
Yea same in the UK. Duty of care even for robbers in your own home etc.

Store security can arrest people though. Same with doormen (I think)

Does that mean that if you catch a burglar in your house you have to offer coffee and cookies to him and let him use the toilet alone if he has to piss?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 08:00:08 PM »
you better not mean natives >:(

No, I'm talking about Indians, thank you.  

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 08:02:24 PM »
X1000!  Spot on!

Indian Summer in Thunder Bay this year.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »
Indian Summer in Thunder Bay this year.

I've always been a fan of the Washington Redskins.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 08:07:47 PM »
How about the shopkeeper in Manitoba that clubbed a woman over the head and killer her for stealing a can of Spam.  Asian shopkeeper, of course.  

Anyhow, I'm glad I live in a country where ya can't just restrain somebody, tie them up, and stuff them in the back of a car because you think they stole something from your store. lol.  Jeebus H. Christ.  Maybe, disturbia, you should move to Florida.  I'm sure they'd love you there.  You'd be shot to death in a week.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
How about the shopkeeper in Manitoba that clubbed a woman over the head and killer her for stealing a can of Spam.  Asian shopkeeper, of course.  

Anyhow, I'm glad I live in a country where ya can't just restrain somebody, tie them up, and stuff them in the back of a car because you think they stole something from your store. lol.  Jeebus H. Christ.  Maybe, disturbia, you should move to Florida.  I'm sure they'd love you there.  You'd be shot to death in a week.
Especially a fucking shoe. The schmoe has reavealed itself in this thread. You run a business you  expect loss.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:55 PM »

That's all good if you have Job security but in today's economy it's good "insurance" to have free health care.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

Maybe a shitty line, but in the end diversity helps people and groups survive. The collection of unique genes gives us a better chance to fight diseases and such whereas you can fuck your cousins cousins and be a half retarded down syndrome fuck with a bad immune system.