Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 21, 2017, 02:42:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would You Fuck A Sociopathic Bitch?  (Read 15389 times)
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 09:41:51 PM »

it's not worth it in the end

it REALLY isn't it

and don't buy into that "she's crazy but the sex is INSANE" bullshit either
Ive done this.
Bad idea.
Next thing I know were shooting meth up together, and shes asking me to punch her during sex.
Worst mistake of my life.
Never again.

FYI she was gangraped as a child, pretty sure she was severly sociopathic and occaisonaly suffered from multiple personalities when high, and was generally just the most unpredictable and totally emotionless person ive ever met (While acting highly unstable and emotional, always the victim, and it was totally believable. It was all calculated to get a response).
Report to moderator   Logged
Sir Bigness
Competitors II
Getbig III

Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »

Here's the deal...imagine she is really hot. I mean a face like Monica Bellucci, a rack like Anna Kournikova and the legs of Alessandra Ambrosio. But she is a fucked up bitch. You know she has neutered guys before and that she'll do it again. You know her thing is the castration of guys. She is turned on by emasculating dudes. Would you fuck her? You will be fine if you can avoid being tied up by her or if you can avoid her slipping a pill in your drink or pricking you in the skin with a needle that has animal sedative in it. You are stronger than her so the only way for her to neuter you is by either restraining you or sedating you. Would you risk it?

I would. I believe that I can deal with the sociopathic bitch. I believe I can decipher beforehand her plans and avoid being "caught". I could have the fuck of a lifetime if I can outwit her. Would you take the chance? You will only get "Bobbitted" if you are incompetent. Lol.

Nope!! Your mom kicked me out!! Damb, and just when I thought we were getting along!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Sir Bigness
Competitors II
Getbig III

Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »

Just kidding Buddy!!  Grin Grin
suckmymuscle
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »

If you are trying to insult other people's mother, at least quote their post properly. You stupid fagg.ot. My mother would never go for an idiot fucker like yourself. She likes smart guys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 05:52:31 AM »

Not very well versed in scripture are ya?

No, why would I read a badly written book of madeup stories?
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »

Been there done that.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »

Then why would you mention something as stupid as that?
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 01:00:37 PM »

I 'd hook her up with some asshole I dislike, with some proper information about his weaknesses.
suckmymuscle
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 02:52:43 PM »

I 'd hook her up with some asshole I dislike, with some proper information about his weaknesses.

Good fucking idea, bro!!!!!! Hell yeah!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Tre
Expert
Getbig V

"What you don't have is a career."

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »

Sadly, my track record speaks for itself.

I love me some crazy!  (obviously  Undecided)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:30 PM »

I thought they were all sociopathic bitches... the question is this: "How long does it take your sorry ass to figure it out?"

And then: "What price are you willing to pay for pussy?"

And last but not least: "Will you let said "sociopath" ruin your fucking life?

Why?

Just don't make the biggest mistake of all: Having children with her.
X2 on da money.
phyxsius
Getbig V

Mini Getbigger

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »

Here's the deal...imagine she is really hot. I mean a face like Monica Bellucci, a rack like Anna Kournikova and the legs of Alessandra Ambrosio. But she is a fucked up bitch. You know she has neutered guys before and that she'll do it again. You know her thing is the castration of guys. She is turned on by emasculating dudes. Would you fuck her? You will be fine if you can avoid being tied up by her or if you can avoid her slipping a pill in your drink or pricking you in the skin with a needle that has animal sedative in it. You are stronger than her so the only way for her to neuter you is by either restraining you or sedating you. Would you risk it?

I would. I believe that I can deal with the sociopathic bitch. I believe I can decipher beforehand her plans and avoid being "caught". I could have the fuck of a lifetime if I can outwit her. Would you take the chance? You will only get "Bobbitted" if you are incompetent. Lol.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No instead I will have a foursome with Monica Bellucci, Anna Kournikova and Alessandra Ambrosio

I am a mini beast
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
1st fatal flaw to any war= underestimating your opponent...

bench
Cy Tolliver
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 11:01:38 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

youre a fucking idiot

wow

you really must be

Shocked

TEAM LAURA LEE!
Cy Tolliver
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »

These types of women don't put a pill in your drink. They have it made in lipstick form and as soon as they kiss you, its in your system Undecided

so why isn't it in their system when they apply the makeup braniac?

TEAM LAURA LEE!
suckmymuscle
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 04:39:55 AM »

Sadly, my track record speaks for itself.

I love me some crazy!  (obviously  Undecided)

Speak on this, dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!