Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 08:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellisa Dettwiller nude pics - NPC competitor  (Read 763222 times)
slippediskmountian
Getbig IV

absolute power corrupts absolutely

« Reply #500 on: March 15, 2006, 11:52:06 PM »

Melissa, it's just one man's opinion......granted other guys on here think the same thing, but they don't have the balls to actually put it down in writing like I did.  Like I said, you have your husband, and what attention random people give you out in public, so that should be enough for your ego.  

no div ... the other guys on here arent depressed about being perennially single and dont need to take it out on the women of the sexboard like you do ... if melissa gave you a glimmer of hope you would be kissing her ass from here to mexico and we both know it Smiley

(ps word about you gets around, you "play the role" publically ... yet kiss the ass privately Wink)
Report to moderator   Logged

SLYY
Getbig IV

A mug only your mom could love...

« Reply #501 on: March 15, 2006, 11:58:51 PM »

Melissa = HOT  Tongue
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #502 on: March 16, 2006, 12:00:02 AM »

one last thing division.....you keep referring to my face "now".  you have no idea what my face looks like now--today.  the ONLY pics you have EVER seen where you say i am viralized are at at showtimes...which is the only time of the year thus far i have taken any pics at all.....while i'm 'skeletonized", dehyrated with my eyes sunken in, etc.  3.8% b.f. and being dehydrated would make any of your precious whatever u call pretty very hardened looking.  if you see me tomorrow and still HONESTLY think i look the way you say....fine....i will shut up and respect your opinion although disagreeing anyway, lol.  but you have nothing to base your opinion on sir, except my near death-bed, conditioned photos, lol!
ok...NOW....have a good night Smiley

w
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #503 on: March 16, 2006, 12:00:38 AM »

Melissa = HOT  Tongue
awwwwwww....thanks!

w
DIVISION
Getbig V

Bless me please, father.....

« Reply #504 on: March 16, 2006, 12:01:39 AM »

one last thing division.....you keep referring to my face "now".  you have no idea what my face looks like now--today.  the ONLY pics you have EVER seen where you say i am viralized are at at showtimes...which is the only time of the year thus far i have taken any pics at all.....while i'm 'skeletonized", dehyrated with my eyes sunken in, etc.  3.8% b.f. and being dehydrated would make any of your precious whatever u call pretty very hardened looking.  if you see me tomorrow and still HONESTLY think i look the way you say....fine....i will shut up and respect your opinion although disagreeing anyway, lol.  but you have nothing to base your opinion on sir, except my near death-bed, conditioned photos, lol!

It's just an opinion, Melissa.

Only you know the truth.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #505 on: March 16, 2006, 12:06:27 AM »

It's just an opinion, Melissa.

Only you know the truth.

DIV

well...i agree with you on that one at least. 
goodnight. 

w
hardest core
Getbig II

« Reply #506 on: March 16, 2006, 12:45:32 AM »

We all need to understand that there is a difference between an "opinion" and flat out cruelty. If a person is even remotely informed, he/she should be able to form an "opinion" without being rude, crude or cruel. This guy was cruel. What he said HAD to hurt, it's human nature. But come on dude, you have got to be blind.........or dead.
Geo
Getbig IV

« Reply #507 on: March 16, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »

hes a short roided community college student

give the "higher education angle" a break kid.......

you're 26 and still living with your parents........

you're no better off than when you were 16 !
blinky
Getbig V

« Reply #508 on: March 16, 2006, 02:37:58 AM »

i honestly will never understand why some guys on here attack the women who post. if you dont find someone attractive thats your opinion and if you feel you must make a comment on it then just keep it simple and say "i dont find her attractive". there is no need to be ignorant.

melissa has been nothing but awesome on here. she posts pics, lets others post pics of her, and is always nice. she doesnt come on here pushing her site like someone mentioned. she only does if someone else brings it up( like me Grin). and whats wrong with her trying to get people to join her site? thats what its for!

now i know all the haters are gonna say im kissing her ass cause im a schmoe. BIG DEAL!. im a big fan of female bodybuilders/fitness/figure and i respect the hard work they put into their physiques. i think melissa is sexy and has a fantastic body.....and is a sweetheart.

someone mentioned that due to her reply to div that it must have bothered her unlike what she said. wouldnt all of you be upset if people made comments like the ones here? actually i think she handled herself quite well and didnt resort to insulting anyone.

ok im done.... for now

Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

« Reply #509 on: March 16, 2006, 09:13:25 AM »

ok...NOW....have a good night :)Hey one man's trash is another man's "Treasure" I am sure that your hubby considers you to be his treasure.  Cool Hey, as long as a person isn't finacing you, feeding you, or fucking you, just handle your business.  Cool Cool
YoMamaBeenLurking
Getbig IV

The Black Knight

« Reply #510 on: March 16, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »

Mellisa, just did a google search for images on you.  Are you saying that there are no photos of you in the public domain from any other time then when you are "skeletonized" etc.?  Think before you answer.

Also, are you posting pictures today on getbig?  Is that what your "if you see me tomorrow" comment means?

I'd like to see the Melissa who is not "'skeletonized", dehyrated with my eyes sunken in, etc.  3.8% b.f. "

Wink

BKS - Guardian of Truth
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #511 on: March 16, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »

I'd like to see that in a schoolgirl outfit, LOL!

monster triceps
Time Out
Getbig III

RIP slobby :(

« Reply #512 on: March 16, 2006, 10:21:27 AM »

Monster excuses.

young niggah greedy
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #513 on: March 16, 2006, 12:23:04 PM »

Monster excuses.
lol....i've only done shoots at showtimes...that's when i have access to photographers.  it really is that simple.

w
monster triceps
Time Out
Getbig III

RIP slobby :(

« Reply #514 on: March 16, 2006, 12:58:17 PM »

You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

young niggah greedy
Doc Savage
Getbig II

Master debater. Cunning linguist

« Reply #515 on: March 16, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »

Enough already with the congressional inquisition. Angry

Can we go back to discussing Mel's hot bod???
Fit Gourmet
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #516 on: March 16, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »

Hey Mellisa, Alexis Say's Hi. Anyway, You keep on posting on the boards and ignore the Knuckle heads. They always attack Alexis as well, that is why you rarely hear her on these boards. I just saw a clip of your Video, and I love the fact that you are pushing up some weight on those squats. Alexis is going to have to take it up a notch before you come and knock everyone out with that sexy muscle of yours. I am glad to see you are doing good and training hard. Let us know when you come to California, so we can set up that Photo shoot.
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #517 on: March 16, 2006, 01:47:37 PM »

Hey Mellisa, Alexis Say's Hi. Anyway, You keep on posting on the boards and ignore the Knuckle heads. They always attack Alexis as well, that is why you rarely hear her on these boards. I just saw a clip of your Video, and I love the fact that you are pushing up some weight on those squats. Alexis is going to have to take it up a notch before you come and knock everyone out with that sexy muscle of yours. I am glad to see you are doing good and training hard. Let us know when you come to California, so we can set up that Photo shoot.
monster schmoe.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #518 on: March 16, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »

hey you!!!  how r u guys?  i sure will let you know!  tell the pretty lady hello 4 me!

w
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

« Reply #519 on: March 16, 2006, 02:05:03 PM »

What do you mean?

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise
CQ
Competitors
Getbig V

TGT

« Reply #520 on: March 16, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »

I think Mellissa looks great... cute face and nice physique Smiley

One thing I don't get - why do certain guys seem to want to flame all the chicks off the board? Do they want to post in some big sausage fest or something? I would have assumed [correct me if I am wrong] that having female posters would be a good thing?

We all need to understand that there is a difference between an "opinion" and flat out cruelty. 

I agree.

slippediskmountian
Getbig IV

absolute power corrupts absolutely

« Reply #521 on: March 16, 2006, 02:35:19 PM »

One thing I don't get - why do certain guys seem to want to flame all the chicks off the board?

his motive is pretty obvious

hes a short roided community college student who cant get laid and lashes out at the girls online who he knows would never give him the time of day because he finds it empowering in a world where he has none

youre welcome

GMCtrk
« Reply #522 on: March 16, 2006, 05:18:26 PM »

more pictures of melissa's gorgeous pussy Angry
hardest core
Getbig II

« Reply #523 on: March 16, 2006, 06:07:49 PM »

Thanks CQ........someone gets it.

These guys knock women because it empowers them.....in their world.....which is obviously pretty damn small. Negativity will get him NOWHERE.

Personally........Meliss a exudes what most men lust for.....end of story.
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

« Reply #524 on: March 16, 2006, 06:11:10 PM »

I think Mellissa looks great... cute face and nice physique Smiley

One thing I don't get - why do certain guys seem to want to flame all the chicks off the board? Do they want to post in some big sausage fest or something? I would have assumed [correct me if I am wrong] that having female posters would be a good thing?

I agree.

Unless your question is rhetorical, which I kinda hope it is since you seems to be smart and all...

Otherwise, damn! That was some real naivity on your part CQ.

Brokeback/VP gave you a very good explanation IMO.

Why do a bloke like True Adonis quote Enrique Iglesias' "Hero", directing it to Jodi Miller ("I wanna be your hero baby"), and then, months later, goes on and bashes her ass again and again?

My guess is, it's all about of self confidence, or the lack of.

Side note:
True Adonis got so obsessed with Jodi Miller that he deleted all the casanova postings, claiming it was I who was writing love poems directed to Jodi.

Ridiculous. I would never quote Iglesias and "Hero" Angry, but instead Nine Inch Nails, "Closer" Cool.

I am still waiting for answers from TA on why he was posting those lyrics to Jodels, BTW.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!