Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2014, 06:50:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellisa Dettwiller nude pics - NPC competitor  (Read 735011 times)
Doc Savage
Getbig II

Master debater. Cunning linguist

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 21, 2006, 06:12:50 PM »

YUM.. Shocked

smaller the better..  love the nipple-peek.

I wish my employer would let me go to her website Cry
Report to moderator   Logged
nestor
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 21, 2006, 07:52:58 PM »

I'll fuck her no lube in the ass too Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: March 21, 2006, 08:43:23 PM »

I'll f**k her no lube in the ass too Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

WHAT THE HELL KINDA COMMENT IS THAT??!!!!!!

at least say you'd use lube next time. Wink Smiley

w
blinky
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 21, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »

WHAT THE HELL KINDA COMMENT IS THAT??!!!!!!

at least say you'd use lube next time. Wink Smiley

agreed...too much potential for ripping and tearing Lips sealed

dont worry hun. i would use lube Wink

CQ
Competitors
Getbig V

TGT

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 22, 2006, 01:27:28 AM »

I take Yemeni's word that CQ is a woman.  That doesn't mean it's been proven that she is.  I don't know CQ from jack, and I don't really care either.  She interjected herself in the argument and go run over, now wants to mouth off after the fact.  A bit pointless, isn't it?  I know the other females are female because they post pics.  I've never seen CQ, that's the main reason why I didn't know she was female. 

Again... if being "run over" means that I am polite and do not call people names that is fine with me.

I was just confused by your assertion I'm male, as I thought you were aware I was a female based on what you wrote to me in a couple of PM's. I'll shoot one back to you so you can see what I mean..

I let the last negative comment about me go, had to comment on this one, but yeah, as people have pointed out this is not the place. So, to everyones relief, I will not bore you all with any more of my offtopic points....and my apologies to all esp. Mellisa. On a positive note, at least the Mellisa bashing was waylaid - in order to bash me. I feel useful Grin But back to the subject of Mellisa, I really like her look. Everyone has their own tastes of course, but I like her physique on and offstage. To me, she has the look I would like to see prosper in female BB....

If even Mindspin, the self proclaimed "king of she beast bashers" likes her look too, that has to be saying something  Grin

* Melissa.jpg (152.03 KB, 622x960 - viewed 5873 times.)
DIVISION
Getbig V

Bless me please, father.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #730 on: March 22, 2006, 01:41:32 AM »

Again... if being "run over" means that I am polite and do not call people names that is fine with me.

I was just confused by your assertion I'm male, as I thought you were aware I was a female based on what you wrote to me in a couple of PM's. I'll shoot one back to you so you can see what I mean..

I let the last negative comment about me go, had to comment on this one, but yeah, as people have pointed out this is not the place. So, to everyones relief, I will not bore you all with any more of my offtopic points....and my apologies to all esp. Mellisa. On a positive note, at least the Mellisa bashing was waylaid - in order to bash me. I feel useful Grin But back to the subject of Mellisa, I really like her look. Everyone has their own tastes of course, but I like her physique on and offstage. To me, she has the look I would like to see prosper in female BB....

If even Mindspin, the self proclaimed "king of she beast bashers" likes her look too, that has to be saying something  Grin

I never "bashed" Melissa.  Just stated I don't find her attractive.  It's a subjective opinion, nothing more. 

As for Yemeni, eh.........let's just say he tends to waver on things.  Just because he hasn't called Melissa a "she-beast" yet doesn't really mean much to me.  He's probably being "nice".

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...
blinky
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 22, 2006, 01:54:12 AM »

CQ... i agree with you about melissa's build. not too big yet still muscular. i really like her full sweeping quads.

nice little surprise peeking through on that pic Wink...top and bottom

and good morning to ya Smiley

slippediskmountian
Getbig IV

absolute power corrupts absolutely

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 22, 2006, 07:48:36 AM »

im not to sure ... but i think division just got exposed, spanked and owned all in one

bow to the queen gentlemen!

Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 22, 2006, 07:55:20 AM »

Nice pictures and a "Great" body Smiley Smiley

Views are views and everyone is entitled to have one. Can we just express our views without being mean???
MindSpin
Expert
Getbig V

MMA > Boxing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #734 on: March 22, 2006, 11:17:23 AM »

Hey Div, I have always expressed my strong attraction to Melissa's look.  Feel free to go back through my posts to verify.  She has a tight little package with lots of sex appeal.

Although she is probably using AAS, they have not turned her into a man.  If that were to ever happen, she too would be added to the she-beast list.

For now, I'll enjoy her generosity...

w
Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 22, 2006, 11:42:26 AM »

Hey Div, I have always expressed my strong attraction to Melissa's look.  Feel free to go back through my posts to verify.  She has a tight little package with lots of sex appeal.

Me "Too" I like her look and I am glad that she is still willing to share and be
approachable Cool Cool
DIVISION
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: March 22, 2006, 01:35:56 PM »

Although she is probably using AAS, they have not turned her into a man.  If that were to ever happen, she too would be added to the she-beast list.

Ok, Yemeni......

DIV

slippediskmountian
Getbig IV

absolute power corrupts absolutely

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 22, 2006, 01:49:34 PM »

speak on these private messages div

i mean you seemed to think CQ was a dude yet apparently sent her emails as if she were a lady .... do u swing both ways??

is it really pale goth boys youre into

speak son .... speak now

viv

bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 22, 2006, 01:59:11 PM »

back to the title of this thread Tongue

SHE IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!! Angry   AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 
DIVISION
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #739 on: March 22, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »

SHE IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!! Angry   AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

Michael.....

You think your own ass is "so fucking sexy".....

Are you really this bad?

DIV

drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #740 on: March 22, 2006, 02:03:57 PM »

Michael.....

You think your own ass is "so fucking sexy".....

Are you really this bad?

DIV

You have no idea, man.

No idea, LOL!

bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 22, 2006, 02:05:28 PM »

Ummm, I have some issues, but really, its just I have a overactive sex drive.  But I just LOVE the look of women BBer's.  I always have.  I remember watching the 1987 Pro Worlds and going ape shot over Tonya Knight and Donna Olivera.  My "friend" has abs year round and is hard as hell, with huge boobs, that's hot.  But, "thick" chicks are cool too.  Its all good!!!  

DIVISION
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #742 on: March 22, 2006, 02:05:44 PM »

You have no idea, man.

No idea, LOL!

I thought of bringing you up.......but then said.....

Why drag Jake in to this.

I don't want to know Michael's biz.....I just wish I could get him in a straightjacked and save him from himself.   Sad

Based on the shit he says on this forum, I'm worried he'll contract AIDS before the year is out.

DIV

bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 22, 2006, 02:07:11 PM »

I don't want to know Michael's biz.....I just wish I could get him in a straightjacked and save him from himself.   Sad

Based on the shit he says on this forum, I'm worried he'll contract AIDS before the year is out.

DIV

I talk a lot of shit....I sleep alone most nights....If I could get ass 7 days a week, 3 times a day, from Denise Masino, i'd be happy as a pig in shit
sinbad
Getbig III

Chest like Arnold!

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 22, 2006, 02:09:44 PM »

While Jodi and Melissa are not what most would consider classically pretty, they both exude a strong sexy appeal that makes you think about nasty things you would like to do with them. There are many really pretty women that have no sex appeal, but these two have an abundance!!! And the ASS, you can't deny the power of the ass. They are both using this sexyness to their benefit, so I can't hate on them.
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: March 22, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »

DIV

You can't rescue a fish from water.

Mike plays it safe, far as I know, but he's a full fledged, unapologetic freak-a-leek!

There ain't a lot he wouldn't hit, LOL~

I find his enthusiasm (not choices) entertaining and refreshing. My mind would short circuit if I always got that excited about new ass.

Maybe there's such a thing as relationship ADD.

BDG
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 22, 2006, 02:10:57 PM »

I talk a lot of shit....I sleep alone most nights....If I could get ass 7 days a week, 3 times a day, from Denise Masino, i'd be happy as a pig in shit

Exactly. Mike posts his desires in a FUN way. But I am sure he means 100% of it.. Besides.
That is what a condom is for...  Gotta wear the helmut if you go to war.

OSC
DIVISION
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #747 on: March 22, 2006, 02:30:03 PM »

Denise Masino?

ehhhh.  If you want that sloppy taco, you gotta deal with Robert Masino.  Good luck, bro.   Tongue

While Jodi and Melissa are not what most would consider classically pretty, they both exude a strong sexy appeal that makes you think about nasty things you would like to do with them. There are many really pretty women that have no sex appeal, but these two have an abundance!!! And the ASS, you can't deny the power of the ass. They are both using this sexyness to their benefit, so I can't hate on them.

I don't see these two the same at all.

Jodi is unique because of the proportion of her ass to the rest of her.  How often do you see an ass that thick and juicy on a white girl?  Never.  Esp in this industry.  Plus she's pale (when she wants to be).

I can agree that Melissa might exude sex appeal for some of you, but what is unique about her?  There are many women who look like that (or better). 

Monica Brant? 

You can't rescue a fish from water.

Mike plays it safe, far as I know, but he's a full fledged, unapologetic freak-a-leek!

There ain't a lot he wouldn't hit, LOL~

I find his enthusiasm (not choices) entertaining and refreshing. My mind would short circuit if I always got that excited about new ass.

Maybe there's such a thing as relationship ADD.

I'm not saying he should be apologetic......

I just find the shit amazing.....and scary (for him).

His addiction could seal his doom if he doesn't watch out.

As I get older it's not about "new ass", but what the girl has to offer intellectually.  Her body just accentuates all that.  Has to be something deeper or there's no attraction.

DIV

Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 22, 2006, 02:58:17 PM »

Div is "Correct" about Jodi's booty, it is rare. Mel is sexy in her own way and her
personality makes her even more sexier, to me that is Cool
Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 27, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »

Wink  HERE U GO SWEETIE! Kiss(sorry my eyes were closed...i know, i know..."what eyes?"  Kiss)

Can we get a "Hell-Yea" for that booty. One can only imagine how it looks when you shake what your mama gave ya Smiley Smiley Cool
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!