Author Topic: Moss to be traded to the Vikings  (Read 4491 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Moss to be traded to the Vikings
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2010, 09:14:24 AM »
Zero catches on Sunday.  Randy Moss quits on his team?  I didn't see that one coming.  I can't wait till he retires.
LOL, let the grown ups talk, run along and play now...  As if the trade was made because he didn't get any catches last sunday ::) wow haha...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
LOL, let the grown ups talk, run along and play now...  As if the trade was made because he didn't get any catches last sunday ::) wow haha...

Not what I said.   ::)  Please don't come dumb down this board too.  There are good discussions here.  Keep your dumb, temperamental, juvenile butt on the politics board. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2010, 09:49:27 AM »
Not what I said.   ::)  Please don't come dumb down this board too.  There are good discussions here.  Keep your dumb, temperamental, juvenile butt on the politics board. 
it's the way you said it so you're the one doing the dumbing down.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »
it's the way you said it so you're the one doing the dumbing down.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
Surprised Brady would act like this (assuming the report is true).

Report: Brady, Moss separated in locker room
Posted by Will Brinson

Charley Casserly, appearing on our television mother ship, dropped a pretty large bomb, reporting that Randy Moss and Tom Brady had to be separated in the locker room following a fight that revolved around hair insults.

Apparently, Brady told Moss that he should shave his beard and Moss told Brady he needed to hit up the barber so he'd look less like Justin Bieber (actually, Moss reportedly told Brady he looked like a girl, but the Bieber joke would've been much funnier, no?).

Earlier today, Michael Irvin started ranting with Terrell Owens about Tom Brady remaining silent in the wake of his team trading his best deep target -- provided Casserly's report is correct, it's pretty safe to say there's a good reason why you haven't heard Brady get angry that the team did what they did.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/25143062

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »
haha, Randy called him a chick!  oh brother....thems fightin' words !!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
brady and moss had fight over hair

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

for the record i think creed, nickelback, and brady's hair are awesome

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »
lol, I'm having a hard time believing that. Good read:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/10/10/buildup_to_the_breaking_point/

Sounds like he talked his way out of NE.  Pretty dumb not to get the extension done when the coach approached him before the season started. 

body88

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »
Casserly says its true....King and Harrison say it's a lie.

Harrison, King refute report of fight between Brady and Moss 10.10.10 at 11:10 pm ET

By Christopher Price
On Sunday’s “Football Night in America,” Peter King of Sports Illustrated and NBC analyst Rodney Harrison both directly refuted the report that there was an altercation between Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and wide receiver Randy Moss.

The report in question, delivered by former NFL GM and current CBS analyst Charley Casserly, detailed an incident between the two in the days before Moss was traded to the Vikings.

“The week before Moss was traded, Tom Brady and Randy Moss went toe-to-toe and had to be separated,” Casserly said on the CBS pregame show. “One of Brady’s problems with Moss was his behavior as a Patriot. One of the things overheard was Brady telling Moss, ‘You’ve got to cut your beard.’ And Moss counters, ‘You’ve got to get your hair cut. You look like a girl.’“

However, both King and Harrison roundly dismissed the report,

“I have two very highly-placed sources in the Patriots organization tell me this afternoon that the story is not true,” King said. “In fact, one of them said to me, ‘Someone is lying to CBS.’”

“You think Tom Brady is going to get in anybody’s face? You’re talking about Tom Brady,” said Harrison, a former teammate of both Brady and Moss. “I don’t think it happened and if it happened, the information wouldn’t get outside that locker room.”

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2010, 08:09:07 AM »
I had a hard time believing it too.  With all of the shit talk that goes on in any sports teams locker room, and THAT would cause guys to get in each others face?  Sounded hokey.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 08:38:25 AM »

ask Body88, I've been singing Tate's praises since they drafted him.  I really hope he shines given the chance.

Nicks is starting to look like a star :)

body88

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »

Nicks is starting to look like a star :)

Tate has been a special teams monster so far. 3 kicks taken back in 4 games. The last time he took one back he left all the db's chasing him in his dust.

Now is his time to shine. Moss is gone. Tate is the deep threat.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 09:28:16 AM »
Hard to believe the Heels had Tate and Hicks at the same time and went .500...... :-\

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »
Didn't the Pats, or Belichick in particular have problems with Casserly in the past? Sounds like someone might be fuckin with him.