Author Topic: Bank foreclosure cover seen in bill at Obama's desk. (Must read)  (Read 2109 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bank foreclosure cover seen in bill at Obama's desk. (Must read)
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
Got it yet why people have been after you without abandon lately?   

'going after me without abandon'....

shit, it's the web guys... a lot of yall taking this discussion thing way too seriously.  emotional and whatnot.   :-\

James

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 11:21:44 AM »
she and romney are the top 2012 contenders.  There's probably a 50% chance the candidate will be one of them.  Maybe higher.  They both allowed sanctuary cities.  They will both probably let a 'pathway to citizenship' slide while saying they're against amnesty the whole time.  It's the same thing dude.

So let me see if I understand you,  You are against Sarah Palin because she did not outlaw Sanctuary Cities, (even though she did not have the authority to) and yet you are against Jan Brewer and Arizona for voting into Laws (giving them such authority) and now trying to use these laws, that would help do away with Sanctuary Cities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:54 AM »

So let me see if I understand you,  You are against Sarah Palin because she did not outlaw Sanctuary cities, (even though she did not have the authority) and yet you are against Jan Brewer and Arizona for voting into Laws (giving them such authority the Feds have) and now trying to use these laws, that would help do away with Sanctuary Cities

I used to like 240, and still do to an extent, but something is seriously wrong with him.  Maybe its drugs, booze, something.   I dont know. 

James

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 11:33:13 AM »
I used to like 240, and still do to an extent, but something is seriously wrong with him.  Maybe its drugs, booze, something.   I dont know. 

I still like 240, but he is in spin overdrive lately.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »
I still like 240, but he is in spin overdrive lately.

I like him alot, but something has really gone haywire with him. 

maybe he is being paid by Obama to post this stuff? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
I just read Obama is going to veto this thing.  Thankfully.    His base would have strung his ass up. 

James

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »
I like him alot, but something has really gone haywire with him.  

maybe he is being paid by Obama to post this stuff?

I agree, something just doesn't add up, as he is smarter than the spin he presents on here every day.

Like not only did 240 vote for Obama, but maybe he even convinced others to, maybe his Parents, and now he has so much riding on Obama that no matter what facts you present him with, he wont accept it. Just like people who refuse to sell bad stocks, and instead ride them into the ground.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »
and yet 240 is utterly silent on Obama's treason.  go figure. 

James

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 01:01:16 PM »
she and romney are the top 2012 contenders.  There's probably a 50% chance the candidate will be one of them.  Maybe higher.  They both allowed sanctuary cities.  They will both probably let a 'pathway to citizenship' slide while saying they're against amnesty the whole time.  It's the same thing dude.

So let me see if I understand you,  You are against Sarah Palin because she did not outlaw Sanctuary Cities, (even though she did not have the authority to) and yet you are against Jan Brewer and Arizona for voting into Laws (giving them such authority) and now trying to use these laws, that would help do away with Sanctuary Cities?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
So let me see if I understand you,  You are against Sarah Palin because she did not outlaw Sanctuary Cities, (even though she did not have the authority to) and yet you are against Jan Brewer and Arizona for voting into Laws (giving them such authority) and now trying to use these laws, that would help do away with Sanctuary Cities?

I'm 100% fine with outlawing sanctuary cities - I admire brewer for that.  I'm just not cool with legal americans being forced to carry birth certs (if they are from cali) or a single legal american being forced to sit on a curb in handcuffs.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 02:00:55 PM »
I'm 100% fine with outlawing sanctuary cities - I admire brewer for that.  I'm just not cool with legal americans being forced to carry birth certs (if they are from cali) or a single legal american being forced to sit on a curb in handcuffs.

Then maybe the Federal Government should do its fucking job a protect the border, then guess what there would be no need for Arizona to pass said law, but no lets blame AZ when its DC that is the problem.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 02:06:07 PM »
agreed - feds not doing their job. 

IMO, it's cause they figure amnesty will be coming thru shortly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
Obama Will Not Sign Bill Seen As Cover For Bank Foreclosures

The White House announced Thursday afternoon that President Obama would not sign a bill that some consumer advocates worried would make it more difficult for homeowners to fight fraudulent foreclosures. The White House noted that the bill was designed to ease restrictions on interstate commerce.