Author Topic: Pro's lurking on getbig..............  (Read 5545 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Pro's lurking on getbig..............
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 05:44:01 PM »
that is the greatest line ever lol

Still waiting to whip it out IRL.  ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 05:53:37 PM »
Phil Heath was posting earlier today.

Lee Priest will come in on occasion when his name is mentioned, and he's had gimmicks on here.

We know Shawn Ray still reads this daily.

So how many pros would you say lurk here on getbig but dont have the sack to post in the THUNDERDOME?

..why would any pro bother lurking here? Nobody talks about bodybuilding (hence, no ego boost) here...only meltdowns, pwnings and other non-bbing related garbage. 

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
Phil Heath was posting earlier today.

Lee Priest will come in on occasion when his name is mentioned, and he's had gimmicks on here.

We know Shawn Ray still reads this daily.

So how many pros would you say lurk here on getbig but dont have the sack to post in the THUNDERDOME?
about the same number of magic powder scammers. meaning you

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2010, 05:56:52 PM »
I remember when you could offend pro's daily on here and watch as they blow up about a message board lol....Today they just lurk and can't take the heat
You Can't Do It!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »
Nasser if you're reading this, we want the book now

seriously

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
Who gives a fuck about the pros posting, we have wavelength, suckmymuscle and True Adonis on the board.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 06:52:59 PM »
like i always say, the whole industry, the top people and their satellites monitor GB constantly

thats why when a provocative thread arises concerning a specific bodybuilder or company...........you suddenly see 4 or 5 "new posters" show up in the thread.......because they have suddenly decided this specific thread, is the thread they need to start posting in ::) ::)

(if you havent picked up on my sarcasm; these "mysterious new posters"  are either the bodybuilders, or gurus, or supplement company owners.......or their lackeys, employees, and training partners using gimmicks to defend their meal ticket)

now if there is a thread on a REAL controversial,or sacred, topic.........like jay cutler's inner circle or the corruption of the NPC.......the true powerbrokers can get in contact with Ron and the mods to delete the thread on the spot

so yeh., they all read getbig

just the other day, i made a post actually congratulating Cutler........but in the post i mentioned what a spineless HOMOSEXUAL MADMAX6 was, and how it must be weird to be born without pride dignity and spend your life in the servitude of another man

anyway............the thread was complimentary, and the bad stuff i said about MADMAX6..........was the same stuff said on here a thousand times a day

but in a few minutes..........it was GONE

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 06:55:28 PM »
are you saying that madmax6 is Jay's submissive bottom?
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 06:56:59 PM »
Who gives a fuck about the pros posting, we have wavelength, suckmymuscle and True Adonis on the board.

you missed someone

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 07:02:15 PM »
like i always say, the whole industry, the top people and their satellites monitor GB constantly

thats why when a provocative thread arises concerning a specific bodybuilder or company...........you suddenly see 4 or 5 "new posters" show up in the thread.......because they have suddenly decided this specific thread, is the thread they need to start posting in ::) ::)

(if you havent picked up on my sarcasm; these "mysterious new posters"  are either the bodybuilders, or gurus, or supplement company owners.......or their lackeys, employees, and training partners using gimmicks to defend their meal ticket)

now if there is a thread on a REAL controversial,or sacred, topic.........like jay cutler's inner circle or the corruption of the NPC.......the true powerbrokers can get in contact with Ron and the mods to delete the thread on the spot

just the other day, i made a post actually congratulating Cutler........but in the post i mentioned what a spineless HOMOSEXUAL MADMAX6 was, and how it must be weird to be born without pride dignity and spend your life in the servitude of another man

anyway............the thread was complimentary, and the bad stuff i said about MADMAX6..........was the same stuff said on here a thousand times a day

You can be placed in t/o on getbig for telling the truth....I have seen it happen to many
You Can't Do It!!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 07:03:14 PM »
are you saying that madmax6 is Jay's submissive bottom?

no, a submissive bottom might actually be a step up for this pathetic middle age loser

he is a designated cock slave who spends 24 hours a day hyping jay, serving jay, professing his cock-lust

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 07:35:43 PM »
Of course they read this board... and of course they will act like "i dont have time for such non sense, i am a busy professional"... when in reality, they eat, workout and jerk off all day long probably...

im not hating, i wish i could get paid to do that lol

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
I remember when you could offend pro's daily on here and watch as they blow up about a message board lol....Today they just lurk and can't take the heat

In their defense, sitting around and letting a bunch of nobodies bash the shit out of you isn't exactly fun. :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 07:51:44 PM »

Don't forget Alex giving Cutler training advise ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 07:54:51 PM »

And Tony Freeman, Chick, Shawn and any other pro he could get to acknowledge him....lol
You Can't Do It!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »

On the day of the show..... Jay is his son and Alex is his Father.
P

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »
Craig Titus CSN MFT and Tom Prince were the gold standard of online musclemen. Is Shawn still using his madnickels account?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 09:40:55 PM »

This is so true.

Everyone in this industry reads getbig!

EVERYONE!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »
I can channel him, no problem - start by attacking a straw man, show that the premise is wrong with a rehashed Ayn Rand phrase or 2, throw in some Aristotelian metaphysics or Arthur Jones' ideas occasionally, plug in a Heavy Duty principle or 2, to make it look like it's the logical outcome of the correct premise and round it off with a quote from someone like Francis Bacon - that's just about all of his work ;D
LOL bang on. God I miss him!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 10:33:34 PM »

no, a submissive bottom might actually be a step up for this pathetic middle age loser

he is a designated cock slave who spends 24 hours a day hyping jay, serving jay, professing his cock-lust
Are you saying that MadMax6 is on Jay like a fly on a horse's cock?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:50 PM »
Bertil Fox.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 10:55:20 PM »
you missed someone

Yes, we all know i missed one, but he will be boardsearching his username all day to stalk people around the board, and i have a weekend coming up and i plan not to be bothered by some obese, lying pos scum.

Go Kart Mozart

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
I know for a fact that Victor Martinez posts here, but not too often.  His screen name is also a dead give away.

"1"
Why can;t you just say the name guy?