Author Topic: Obama heckled by Student: "You are a liar" - Video  (Read 5303 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Obama heckled by Student: "You are a liar" - Video
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »
nobody is saying anything for the same reason that ppl in congress didnt say anything about bush "intentionally lying about wmd" or that "he was behind 9/11"...so answer that and you will have you answer... :D

I personally dont think he is intentionally trying to destroy the country, I can understand though why some ppl may feel that way b/c he has UNDOUBTEDLY put his liberal agenda before the well being of this country...do you disagree with that 240?

If you are intentionally implementing policy that is damaging to the free-market and contrary to free-market principles, if you're implementing policy that is the exact opposite of free-market principles in order to have a new system in place, what else would you call it besides trying to destroy the current system?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
If you are intentionally implementing policy that is damaging to the free-market and contrary to free-market principles, if you're implementing policy that is the exact opposite of free-market principles in order to have a new system in place, what else would you call it besides trying to destroy the current system?
well we could argue for days over free market priciples so i wont get into that but to me its not just basic economics but basic freaking common sense that in order to stabilize something you need to hold as many things constant as possible until it stabilizes and then promote your agenda...

obama has done nothing but inject uncertainty and destabilize the buisiness world right now.

Health care reform could have been addressed after the economy got back on track, cap/trade didnt even need to be mentioned as it has injected uncertainty into the business world, finreg which still has no details should have at the very least been fully written at the time of being passed but could have been addressed later, taxes needed to be frozen for the time being on both businesses and personal income, the new basal agreement which obama didnt have anything to do with but that as well hurt the stability of the market and lending...

obama has either intentionally or unknowingly put his agenda infront of the wellfare of the american ppl...that to me is completely unacceptable and anybody who voted for this person should be out right disgusted by this and looking for a new candidate.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 10:47:14 PM »
well we could argue for days over free market priciples so i wont get into that but to me its not just basic economics but basic freaking common sense that in order to stabilize something you need to hold as many things constant as possible until it stabilizes and then promote your agenda...

obama has done nothing but inject uncertainty and destabilize the buisiness world right now.

Health care reform could have been addressed after the economy got back on track, cap/trade didnt even need to be mentioned as it has injected uncertainty into the business world, finreg which still has no details should have at the very least been fully written at the time of being passed but could have been addressed later, taxes needed to be frozen for the time being on both businesses and personal income, the new basal agreement which obama didnt have anything to do with but that as well hurt the stability of the market and lending...

obama has either intentionally or unknowingly put his agenda infront of the wellfare of the american ppl...that to me is completely unacceptable and anybody who voted for this person should be out right disgusted by this and looking for a new candidate.

If you were to re-read your own post, it would be exactly what I'm talking about.

Two options:

1. Obama is an idiot
2. He's doing it on purpose

Those are the only two explanations.

Obama is not an idiot...yes, I and many others find his ideas idiotic but he's not an idiot in the true sense of the word...he knows exactly what he's doing and what he wants.

I understand that the idea of purposely destroying a system makes no sense to us...who would ever believe any American citizen would want to destroy the American economy and put a new system in place. It's a very hard pill to swallow, it can be hard to come to terms with, but everything you said in your post above points to just that...either that, or he's an idiot. Make the call.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »
I believe 100% this is intentional. 

Obama has been warned and told time and time again since taking over office that his policies are creating uncertainty, a bad business climate, and adding to the nations jobless situation. 

Now two years later, he is still pedal to the medal with his insanity. 

So what does that tell you? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 06:32:04 AM »
Notice the end of the clip? 

What a petty bitch Obama is.