Author Topic: So it's not ok to say f*g or call something gay anymore?  (Read 6795 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: So it's not ok to say f*g or call something gay anymore?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »
Fuck those whiny bitches.  I'll use 'gay' as a punchline or anything else I want. 

Thats right Tre.....so will I. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 11:59:26 AM »
Fuck those whiny bitches.  I'll use 'gay' as a punchline or anything else I want. 
lmao  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »
You kids think of this the wrong way...

There is nothing wrong with the word Fag or homo or queer or any other word - words are not bad, they just are.
Its the context these words are used in, thats what makes all the difference.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 12:14:46 PM »
You kids think of this the wrong way...

There is nothing wrong with the word Fag or homo or queer or any other word - words are not bad, they just are.
Its the context these words are used in, thats what makes all the difference.

True.... I remember especially in HS that everything you didn't consider "cool" was gay. 

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
fag

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
A valiant attempt at humor Vince...I looked better than you in my highschool pics I posted then on your best day...
I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself but alas, you and others shall see soon enough...

Good Day Vincent.

You've never looked better than me, I can assure you.  Get on Jenny Craig you fat fuck
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »

You've never looked better than me, I can assure you.  Get on Jenny Craig you fat fuck

the way Wiggs worded that quote makes him sound EXACTLY like fatpanda

Quote from: Wiggs on Today at 07:57:56 AM
A valiant attempt at humor Vince...I looked better than you in my highschool pics I posted then on your best day...
I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself but alas, you and others shall see soon enough...

Good Day Vincent.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 12:37:41 PM »
True.... I remember especially in HS that everything you didn't consider "cool" was gay. 
Musta gone to the same school. Also had the cool/gay dichotomy. There was no middle ground, neither.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 12:40:47 PM »
the way Wiggs worded that quote makes him sound EXACTLY like fatpanda

Quote from: Wiggs on Today at 07:57:56 AM

Good Day Vincent.

So do you think I'm fatpanda now?  lol...I can post a picture of me writing the words "Hello nutcase" if you'd like...lol
I like to switch it up sometimes...That was my Adonis wanna-be aristocrat.  He's in Scotland and I'm in Vegas. He's white I'm black and we used to argue all the time...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2010, 12:42:22 PM »

You've never looked better than me, I can assure you.  Get on Jenny Craig you fat fuck

Actually many people have already said it...Look for the old thread yourself....LMAO!!!
I know it's  good day when I can make vince melt and no one else can and I didn't even do much...

MELTDOWN....

Vince you can do NOTHING better than me physically...I'm much smarter, better looking and much more athletic than you...I come from a much better gene pool...you're a donkey and I'm a fucking black stallion...not even close and if you make me prove it you'll regret it...I guarantee it...Unlike others I have no fear of being exposed or whatever, what you see is what you get and I don't lie about shit...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 01:06:55 PM »
So do you think I'm fatpanda now?  lol...I can post a picture of me writing the words "Hello nutcase" if you'd like...lol
I like to switch it up sometimes...That was my Adonis wanna-be aristocrat.  He's in Scotland and I'm in Vegas. He's white I'm black and we used to argue all the time...

relax Im joking,.....chill out and enjoy National Coming Out Week

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 01:34:41 PM »
Oh man, my brothers wife worked for a bank and they transferred her to one of those in-store banks at a grocery store.....don't know if you have them, but wow do they attract some winners.  She told us so many stories of people getting into it in line, and she worked with one unfortunate black chick that everytime people got into it they looked to her to fix the problem....she felt your pain!  Thankfully, sis in law is no longer working for that bank.

Sounds like Woodforest Bank (located inside "Wal-Mark")

Back to thread topic...  if they don't like to be called gay or fag, I will be happy to accommodate them with other terms such as polesmoker, man meat worshipper, or rump ranger.  It's all about compassion and understanding on GetBig.com
~

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 01:41:49 PM »
relax Im joking,.....chill out and enjoy National Coming Out Week

Some good Photoshop's recently... :o

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 03:22:30 PM »
not really relevant, just a photoshop I did for a website contest entry

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2010, 03:34:19 PM »
the leader of the gay resistance group withing bbing has spoken

that is my role as the leader of the gay resistance group within bbing

Remember in WW2 how there was the French Resistance?  Now, were they against the French?  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2010, 03:42:04 PM »
Actually many people have already said it...Look for the old thread yourself....LMAO!!!
I know it's  good day when I can make vince melt and no one else can and I didn't even do much...

MELTDOWN....

Vince you can do NOTHING better than me physically...I'm much smarter, better looking and much more athletic than you...I come from a much better gene pool...you're a donkey and I'm a fucking black stallion...not even close and if you make me prove it you'll regret it...I guarantee it...Unlike others I have no fear of being exposed or whatever, what you see is what you get and I don't lie about shit...

You were a complete joke to everyone the minute you went around here calling yourself an A R Y A N.  No one told you otherwise because it was a self owning

From that standpoint I'd rather be called a n i g g e r or a fag by someone than to call myself an a r y a n.  You're not an a r y a n, your a fat black bastard who is ashamed of his own identity for no reason.

I'm proud of who I am and my heritage and no guy up here on Getbig or any other place will make me think otherwise.  You need to get your hair nappy again, Wiggs

And yes, your comment sounded EXACTLY LIKE FAT PANDA
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010, 03:44:35 PM »
Remember in WW2 how there was the French Resistance?  Now, were they against the French?  ;D
Ha! In any case, totally romanticized. The French 'resistance' didn't cause the Germans to lose any sleep.

/cheese-eating rifle-droppers

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 03:59:53 PM »
I think you can post "fag" on the forum, but "homo" will automatically be changed- not that this has anything to do with reality.

Let's see how my post has been edited...

Yep.. the "f" word was auto-changed to homo. That's the funnah.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »

You were a complete joke to everyone the minute you went around here calling yourself an A R Y A N.  No one told you otherwise because it was a self owning

From that standpoint I'd rather be called a n i g g e r or a fag by someone than to call myself an a r y a n.  You're not an a r y a n, your a fat black bastard who is ashamed of his own identity for no reason.

I'm proud of who I am and my heritage and no #### up here on Getbig or any other place will make me think otherwise.  You need to get your hair nappy again, Wiggs

And yes, your comment sounded EXACTLY LIKE FAT PANDA

Vince a sign of ignorance is not being able to tell sarcasm from literal meaning...It seems that everyone else got that memo but you. You repeat the same thing every time you and I converse....I'm as dark as you Vince, knowing what you do about me, do you really think I believe I'm white?  If you do, there's another example of either how dumb you are or how brilliant my writing skills are....I'll let you choose.

I don't care that your a homo and if you look, you'll see that I have never poked fun at your sexuality...why?  I don't care if someone is gay or not...
I'm proud of my heritage but its ass backwards southern clowns like you and many others that believe no matter how many other races you have in you, if you have black in you, you're black...This is a backwoods Mississippi way of thinking.  You are more than entitled to feel this way but don't push it off on me...I will celebrate the races of all the blood in my body...Black, British and Jew...it's understandable you can't comprehend this because I wouldn't ask a donkey to fly a plane...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »
Vince a sign of ignorance is not being able to tell sarcasm from literal meaning...It seems that everyone else got that memo but you. You repeat the same thing every time you and I converse....I'm as dark as you Vince, knowing what you do about me, do you really think I believe I'm white?  If you do, there's another example of either how dumb you are or how brilliant my writing skills are....I'll let you choose.

I don't care that your a homo and if you look, you'll see that I have never poked fun at your sexuality...why?  I don't care if someone is gay or not...
I'm proud of my heritage but its ass backwards southern clowns like you and many others that believe no matter how many other races you have in you, if you have black in you, you're black...This is a backwoods Mississippi way of thinking.  You are more than entitled to feel this way but don't push it off on me...I will celebrate the races of all the blood in my body...Black, British and Jew...it's understandable you can't comprehend this because I wouldn't ask a donkey to fly a plane...

You are black Wiggs.  When people look at you do you honestly think they see a Jew, you stupid fuck.... ::) 

You nappy so be happy
A

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »

You are black Wiggs.  When people look at you do you honestly think they see a Jew, you stupid fuck.... ::) 

You nappy so be happy

They may not see a Jew when they see Wiggs, but they damn sure don't know what to think when they see you....
You Can't Do It!!!

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

You nappy so be happy

I saw the Jew in Wiggs when we went out for lunch and the nigguh made me pay :-l

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Rejoice my brothers
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2010, 05:43:26 PM »
rejoice my brothers, gather and hear the glorious news!
today i am an african american. tomorrow i will be an A-ryan
african american. wow think of the government benefits
i'll be entitled to. you can be tool! reply in this thread my brothers
and let's stand as one.
or lie about it even

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »

You nappy so be happy
the blind know you have aids. guess how