Author Topic: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend  (Read 47090 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
Can I have the money so I can figure out who I would be and what I would do?

You all can talk it about it after I cash my first check.

Cankles for dollars. Sounds bitchin.

io856

« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »
Money doesn't change your personality or your identity.  I.e. once you're a fucking nerd you'll always be a fucking nerd.  Look at Bill Gates.  Look at half the wealthy people you see.  This guy is probably more in touch with who he is.......a complete fucking geek.....than anyone I've ever seen.  It takes a lot of balls to date some fat cankle asian chick when you are a 26 year old billionaire.  He's smart and in touch with who he is.  Props to him.  He'll aways be a fucking ugly nerd and he knows it.  26 billion and Facebook won't change that.  Money doesn't make you cool or turn you into a pussy pounder.  Most guys that pull hot women could do it with or without money.  In fact some of the biggest studs are the guys with no jobs, nothing going for them except their looks and charm who bang some of the hottest, wealthiest women around.  Those are the true alpha male studs who don't give a shit. 
this is right  ;)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2010, 07:26:09 PM »
If she was with him before the money its worth it to keep her after the money.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2010, 07:28:45 PM »
Never been happier being poor after looking at that...

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »
Back to the topic - I don't think she is that attractive but she is a million times better than a model looks gold digger.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »
Zuckerberg keeping it real

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
He might be worth 6.9 billion dollars, but how big are his arms? 
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »
he has a things for asian girls

E
E

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:21 PM »
why did you make this statement? they can and do cohabitate in many, many parts of the world

not so

one will over power one thus rendering your moat useless and your castle will be left defenseless

In the heavyweight championship bout of the animal kingdom, a giant crocodile defeated a shark in a TKO - and then enjoyed a victory seafood dinner.

Two boats full of tourists got the photo opportunity of a lifetime after the 16-foot crocodile’s decisive win on a river in Australia’s Kakadu National Park Saturday morning, the country’s Northern Territory News reported.

“Nearly 100 people saw it all…and they were jumping for joy,” tour guide David Cameron told the newspaper. “They said this had made their Kakadu trip.”

The loser, a bull shark that had meandered up the aptly named South Alligator River in search of food, was about 10 feet long before it was bitten in half. The croc had the home-field advantage because the seagoing shark was swimming through fresh water at the time of the attack.

Cameron, a former park ranger, told the newspaper it’s not the first time he’s seen the two species fight for a berth at the top of the food chain.

“With the wildlife here, you just don’t know what you’ll get to see,” he said. “That’s the beauty of it.”

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
not so

one will over power one thus rendering your moat useless and your castle will be left defenseless

In the heavyweight championship bout of the animal kingdom, a giant crocodile defeated a shark in a TKO - and then enjoyed a victory seafood dinner.

Two boats full of tourists got the photo opportunity of a lifetime after the 16-foot crocodile’s decisive win on a river in Australia’s Kakadu National Park Saturday morning, the country’s Northern Territory News reported.

“Nearly 100 people saw it all…and they were jumping for joy,” tour guide David Cameron told the newspaper. “They said this had made their Kakadu trip.”

The loser, a bull shark that had meandered up the aptly named South Alligator River in search of food, was about 10 feet long before it was bitten in half. The croc had the home-field advantage because the seagoing shark was swimming through fresh water at the time of the attack.

Cameron, a former park ranger, told the newspaper it’s not the first time he’s seen the two species fight for a berth at the top of the food chain.

“With the wildlife here, you just don’t know what you’ll get to see,” he said. “That’s the beauty of it.”

That crock would have been a tasty snack in any other environment. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2010, 10:37:48 PM »
She's not.

I'd be she has a super tight vagina though...nice.
Some people who have money, don't feel the need to buy 20 million dollar homes, own 5 Bentley's, etc.  Where's the happiness in that?
You ever see some people who flaunt money, they're not the smartest bunch...usually.
Guys like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, are above this midget mentality.  It's great to have nice things, but within reason...what do you really need to live comfortably.

Bill Gates for the longest could get his Porsche 959 imported into the US until a few yrs ago. It sat in a Federal impound lot on flat tires.* Only 337 were built...So he does have a eye for the exotic candy.

*"The "Gates 959" is an infamous car[7], one of the Porsche 959s built in the mid-eighties, that was imported by Bill Gates to the US in 1987. Paul Allen imported another one, as did Porsche collector Jerry Seinfeld. These cars had not been approved by regulators and had no United States Department of Transportation‎ and United States Environmental Protection Agency‎ approval. The "Gates 959" was stored for 13 years by the US Customs at the Port of Seattle, until regulations were changed to allow "Autos of Interest" to be imported with severe limitations on their use[7]. Gates and Allen both helped pass the "Show and Display" law[7][8]."

epic_alien

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2010, 10:47:11 PM »
vanilla ice has a white 959, and didnt have to wait 13 years for it ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »
Gates is a bad example his house is worth 100 Million and he owns a Porsche 959

Getbigger right there!
a

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2010, 10:47:43 PM »
He was on Opera a few weeks ago and donated 100$mill to the NY school system.
He was on OPRAH a couple of weeks ago and donated $100mill to the Newark, NEW JERSEY school system.
!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2010, 10:50:20 PM »
Bill Gates for the longest could get his Porsche 959 imported into the US until a few yrs ago. It sat in a Federal impound lot on flat tires.* Only 337 were built...So he does have a eye for the exotic candy.

*"The "Gates 959" is an infamous car[7], one of the Porsche 959s built in the mid-eighties, that was imported by Bill Gates to the US in 1987. Paul Allen imported another one, as did Porsche collector Jerry Seinfeld. These cars had not been approved by regulators and had no United States Department of Transportation‎ and United States Environmental Protection Agency‎ approval. The "Gates 959" was stored for 13 years by the US Customs at the Port of Seattle, until regulations were changed to allow "Autos of Interest" to be imported with severe limitations on their use[7]. Gates and Allen both helped pass the "Show and Display" law[7][8]."

thats the kind of shit I like to hear of people doin with their money

like passing laws so their cool shit can get imported or they dont have to pay taxes -- investing money into satelites that search for UFOs ---funding secret societies or pooling my money in a hedge fund and buying out all my competiton

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
959's are fucking gay.  Typical, fucking nerds like Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates would want to fucking own one because they are "rare".  See that's what's so fucking hilarious about these stupid rich geeks.  They had no style or sense performance before they got rich and they've had none since.  I'd take a fucking Toyota Supra twin turbo any day over a fucking Porsche 959.  LMAO..........959.....ho w legendary fucking gay can you get?  Hell I'd take a supped up 1980's Iroc Z over a lame as 959 Porsche.  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2010, 10:56:41 PM »
959's are fucking gay.  Typical, fucking nerds like Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates would want to fucking own one because they are "rare".  See that's what's so fucking hilarious about these stupid rich geeks.  They had no style or sense performance before they got rich and they've had none since.  I'd take a fucking Toyota Supra twin turbo any day over a fucking Porsche 959.  LMAO..........959.....ho w legendary fucking gay can you get?  Hell I'd take a supped up 1980's Iroc Z over a lame as 959 Porsche.  
Damn, that Porsche is ugly.
N

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »
not so

that is a cool story. however,crocodiles and bull sharks occupy the same bodies of water in may, many parts of the world. the bull shark is completely at home in fresh water.

either of these animals can easily kill the other, it just depends on the circumstances of the encounter. bulls are known as 'croc killers' in southern africa.

as for my moat, id design it in such a way as to keep them separated just to avoid any encounters that would lead to the death of one of them.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »
Matrix, if you ever get that rich can i be your "moat-keeper"?  I'll sleep in a shed that is suspended on wooden stilts above the moat.  The only think in my shed will be a hammock a shotgun, a fridge full of raw meat, and and a long stick to feed/poke the sharks with.  I'll keep a long untamed beard and whenever you want you can shout out the window of your mansion, "moat-keeper!!!" And then I'll pop my head out of the sheds only window and say something like "they're hungry today boss, they're real hungry" Then I'll cackle and throw an old pigs head or something into the moat and there will be a frenzy of sharks, crocs, and blood. 

What do you say?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2010, 12:31:44 AM »
Anyone. Why was the 959 nonImportable?
Well, for starters the car didn't meet US Safety, emissions and Crash regs, and in order for them to meet them, you have to crash test them...yeah crash test at least 4 of 337 cars...

"The 959 was not street legal in the United States prior to 1999 when the "Show and Display" law was passed, although an unknown number were imported via the "grey market" during the late 1980s as show pieces. During the model's development Porsche refused to provide the United States Department of Transportation with the four 959s they required for crash testing, and the car was never certified by the NHTSA for street use in the U.S. With the passage of "Show and Display" the crash test requirements were removed and importation of the 959 was allowed, assuming the car could meet the emissions standards applicable in 1987. The 959 can be fitted with a catalytic converter and a rechipped computer which allows it to meet those emissions requirements. Most owners refuse to modify their 959s, however, and the cars remain collection pieces. Most 959s are in the hands of collectors, but a few do occasionally come to market, with prices in the region of 180,000-250,000 EUR (cars produced in 1987/1988). It is impossible to estimate the price of cars from the highly limited batch of 1992/1993."

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2010, 12:37:23 AM »
Why the fuck does anyone care what this dude spends his money on or what girl he is dating?? Or what he should be sleeping with? Lame!! ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2010, 12:46:14 AM »
Why the fuck does anyone care what this dude spends his money on or what girl he is dating?? Or what he should be sleeping with? Lame!! ::)
I don't really, but since he started the site to meet chicas...and since he is a young billion, I guess "People Want to know"

Yeah, he goes to the store buys single layer toilet tissue....oooohhhh, that's new worthy.

Funny how if you have tons of money and are frugal, people call you names, and if you have a ton of money and blow it, on blow, then people call you names and say you should have save it....

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:06 AM »
no way that si his girlfriend

trust me when you have a billion dollars this si kinda girl you got:

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:26 AM »
Well, for starters the car didn't meet US Safety, emissions and Crash regs, and in order for them to meet them, you have to crash test them...yeah crash test at least 4 of 337 cars...

"The 959 was not street legal in the United States prior to 1999 when the "Show and Display" law was passed, although an unknown number were imported via the "grey market" during the late 1980s as show pieces. During the model's development Porsche refused to provide the United States Department of Transportation with the four 959s they required for crash testing, and the car was never certified by the NHTSA for street use in the U.S. With the passage of "Show and Display" the crash test requirements were removed and importation of the 959 was allowed, assuming the car could meet the emissions standards applicable in 1987. The 959 can be fitted with a catalytic converter and a rechipped computer which allows it to meet those emissions requirements. Most owners refuse to modify their 959s, however, and the cars remain collection pieces. Most 959s are in the hands of collectors, but a few do occasionally come to market, with prices in the region of 180,000-250,000 EUR (cars produced in 1987/1988). It is impossible to estimate the price of cars from the highly limited batch of 1992/1993."

Thats odd cause in the early 80's myself and my friend dealt in grey market cars including numerous porsches, lambo and BMW's.  We did (had done) all the EPA and DOT then sold the coverted cars at a huge profit.  That business onlyh last a couple year because of some laws and the fact that dealership would not honor any type of warranties.  I didn't to much of the front end shit.  I basically found the buyers for the cars.  People loved saving $20,000 to $40,000 on an exotic.  
No Worries 4 me

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2010, 01:11:03 AM »
Thats jaejonna in a dress.....
P