Author Topic: Lets just get this out of the way would you take in the ass for 50 million cash?  (Read 8420 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
I'll do it..

Spend 1 Million to change my face and identity and I'll be right back with the crowd

49 Million left
I am a mini beast

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Finally a thread Goodrum can relate to and speak on with expertise.  And he does gladly everyday from Vissy for free.
No Worries 4 me

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Nope

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Live tv, on the 50 yard line of a football field...lets say San Francisco 49ers... ;D
protected sex...he fucks you, you suck his cock, maybe you fuck him...Everyone will know.  It will be on the MSN, Yahoo, AOL, sports talk, EVERYTHING...

BUT! You get 50 million in cash tax free after the act is completed...No he doesn't have aids and neither do you.  This is assuming you are a man and a hetero man...

Would you?

I know the title will be changed...thanks mods...lol

This is moot since no one will give you the money...

Hereford

• Getbig V
Finally a thread Goodrum can relate to and speak on with expertise.  And he does gladly everyday from Vissy for free.

Goodrum single handedly made me racist against black people and homosexuals at the same time.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Goodrum single handedly made me racist against black people and homosexuals at the same time.

That isn't fair.  First the black race officially disowned him like his family did.  And to compare him to any other gay is also really putting down some pretty good people.  Goodrum has put a whole new twist on being a black fag.  He is like a man (I say that lightly) without a race or sex.  Vissy has also got be severely mentally challanged.  Kind of like those japanese girls who like to get shit on.  Nothing can phase them
No Worries 4 me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Lol...you gave him way too much power.....nevermind....h e made me racist against black people and I'm black. ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
Tune up the marching band....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Lol...you gave him way too much power.....nevermind....h e made me racist against black people and I'm black. ;D

Yo wiggs, would you still say yes if the guy that paid you $50million was 12" BLACK man named ManDingo ?

suckmymuscle

Live tv, on the 50 yard line of a football field...lets say San Francisco 49ers... ;D
protected sex...he fucks you, you suck his cock, maybe you fuck him...Everyone will know.  It will be on the MSN, Yahoo, AOL, sports talk, EVERYTHING...

BUT! You get 50 million in cash tax free after the act is completed...No he doesn't have aids and neither do you.  This is assuming you are a man and a hetero man...

Would you?

I know the title will be changed...thanks mods...lol

This doesen't make much sense. Why would a gay multimillionaire pay 50 million to have sex with an average guy(getbigger), if for that money he can buy thousands of beautiful twinks with the faces of Abercrombie&Fitch models and the bodies of Renaissance statues?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hereford

• Getbig V
 This doesen't make much sense. Why would a gay multimillionaire pay 50 million to have sex with an average guy(getbigger), if for that money he can buy thousands of beautiful twinks with the faces of Abercrombie&Fitch models and the bodies of Renaissance statues?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

An excellent question.