Author Topic: Petition to ban "tallgerman"  (Read 10009 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Whose gimmik is 'tallgerman'?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 03:09:22 AM »
Alle Argumente sin ad hominem irrelevant.  ::) ::)

LOL, that's sort of the scientific method, not my fault.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 03:15:19 AM »
LOL, that's sort of the scientific method, not my fault.

No offense, but why the fuck do you join a message board when arguing with you is not allowed?  ::) ::) ::)

You're as scientific as a Schnitzel.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 04:41:12 AM »
No offense, but why the fuck do you join a message board when arguing with you is not allowed?  ::) ::) ::)
You're as scientific as a Schnitzel.

I don't know what you mean, who said arguing is not allowed?

You constantly say that my method is good for losing all the muscle and looking like an AIDS patient but you don't even know my method (not that you have to) or why I look the way I do. And even then it would be no proof or disproof of any method. Too many unknown and uncontrolled variables. That's why arguments like "you look like shit so what you say is shit" (arguments ad hominem) have no scientific relevance. I thought that concept was clear to you since you yourself constantly argue that you don't need to show any pictures of yourself to prove what you say is correct.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 12:24:41 AM »
No seriously, you're a smart guy.

Stop kissing other people's asses and get your own shit together. You can achieve a lot when you don't look at what other people do all the time.

You don't need to kiss anyone's ass, you're way smarter than everyone else on this board, you just need to get your ass up and believe in yourself.
+1