Author Topic: Not all Kardashians are made alike...Khloe finds out the hard way...  (Read 12536 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: Not all Kardashians are made alike...Khloe finds out the hard way...
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2013, 01:01:02 PM »
Not OJs. The only black in the amazon comes in the form of Lamar Odom. She isn't a true Kardashian though, that's for sure.
have you seen ojs daughter?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X they are twins trust me oj gave kris jenner the rotten banana. she has ojs high cheek bones

ukjeff

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
They never in a million years want the info to get out because OJ is a ruthless killer...
He was found not guilty as i recall.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »
the whore mom admitted to a couple afairs about 9 months before the behemoth was born.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2013, 02:22:04 PM »
the whore mom admitted to a couple afairs about 9 months before the behemoth was born.

LOL! Behemoth!  No doubt she cheated. It's just a question of who with. I'm  very good on picking up in mixed people (black). She has no black in her except Lamar.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
LOL! Behemoth!  No doubt she cheated. It's just a question of who with. I'm  very good on picking up in mixed people (black). She has no black in her except Lamar.

Kris Jenner brushed off the allegations on her Twitter page posting: 'Thanks for all your love and support today dolls! Wow some of the stories out there today are either fabricated, or SO 24 years ago!! LOVE U.'

American tabloid The National Enquirer today ran a story that claimed the jailed former sportsman told friends that Khloe was his.

'O.J. told me Khloe's his child,' a source is
 quoted as telling the publication.
They allege that Khloe's mother Kris Jenner had several trysts with O.J. around the time Khloe was conceived.

They also point out the similarities Khloe shares with O.J.'s 26-year-old daughter Sydney.

Robert and Kris were friends with O.J. before the late Hollywood legal eagle helped get the sportsman off for the double murder charges of his wife Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1995. 

The National Enquirer claim that Kris had an affair with O.J. years earlier in 1983, and shortly after fell pregnant with Khloe.

'It was the big secret that no one in the two families would discuss,' the source told the tabloid.

'And Robert admitted he and Kris were not having sex at the time Khloe was conceived.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2088485/Khloe-Kardashian-fights-claims-O-J-Simpson-real-father.html#ixzz2WbcRP4Uj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2088485/Khloe-Kardashian-fights-claims-O-J-Simpson-real-father.html#ixzz2WbcITiHk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
Ive dated a chica who was 4'11 and Bangin, it was the one time a chick her height gave me a chance, even she said she dates dudes 5'10 and up...man a 4'11 girl with natty Ds, and a nice booty, is like a dream my man...
Sounds a lot like my "Ex Espousa"  ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2013, 07:09:13 PM »
Marcus Allen, OJ and OJ's buddy use to run choo choo trains on the Kardashian mom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2013, 08:12:30 PM »
Marcus Allen, OJ and OJ's buddy use to run choo choo trains on the Kardashian mom.

Yeah, I heard that too. What a whore. The Queen bee must be destroyed in order to destroy the rest of the nest.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2013, 10:17:27 PM »
Marcus Allen also nailed Nicole.

It pissed off OJ big time.

They say Marcus was scared shitless of The Juice!

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2013, 10:57:31 PM »
id still bone khloe fuck it