Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2018, 09:22:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiggs & anybody else who watched Sesame Street+ some Afrobeat  (Read 5827 times)
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2010, 05:33:59 PM »

What about those Cartoons that put Scooby Doo, Grape Ape, and alot of others in the olympics.  Cool My mom would rent those on VHS and let me watch them.  Wink
Report to moderator   Logged

D
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2010, 05:46:04 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjl9KCPiNk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjl9KCPiNk</a>

Cool Cool

D
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »

That's because African people tend to be really chill and friendly. Then they come to America and see the black people acting really angry, rude, and lost in ghetto culture, and they do a big face palm.

I agree with the African people on this one.....

Of course lots of African-American people are really cool. But a huge percentage of them are just lost in a world of anger and resentment.
Unfortunately you dolt, that is a small part of it, the bigger part is because they believe that they are superior, because they are "pure bred", and blacks of the Americas and the Caribbean are mixed. Kinda like Euros thinking their superior to Am whites

but, this thread is not a discussion race, African vs.Black American. Obviously, you must not have watched any of the programming that has been posted up

and G, you didn't listen to the music? Man, it's tight...
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2010, 04:12:18 AM »

What about those Cartoons that put Scooby Doo, Grape Ape, and alot of others in the olympics.  Cool My mom would rent those on VHS and let me watch them.  Wink

Grin  i was going to mention those last night, but couldn't remember the name......the "bad guy' team with that dog that snickered was my favorite.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2010, 04:17:02 AM »

cartoons are funny Grin
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2010, 06:50:23 AM »

Grin  i was going to mention those last night, but couldn't remember the name......the "bad guy' team with that dog that snickered was my favorite.

Fuck!.I can't think of his name Huh Angry
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Chimpus ergo sum

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2010, 06:53:00 AM »

Fuck!.I can't think of his name Huh Angry
Dog's name was Muttley. Can't remember the guy. I want to say Snidely Whiplash, but that's wrong.
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »

Dog's name was Muttley. Can't remember the guy. I want to say Snidely Whiplash, but that's wrong.
You see, the Hanna-Barbera cartoons had "personality", as did most cartoons of the 40s-80s. Now, this anime shit comprises of mostly twinkish dudes over acting/drama queens, with feminine hair, and are white people with Japanese names...
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2010, 07:06:39 AM »

No,Snidley was the bad guy for the Canadian Mounty {Dudley DoRight?}
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!