Author Topic: Bob Chicerillo - regarding the Mirage Hotel  (Read 70332 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: What happens at mirage hotel stays at mirage!
« Reply #250 on: May 12, 2018, 08:21:11 AM »
Free sergiopump!

Tom Prince is a homo? wooow this is new to me...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Bob Chicerillo - regarding the Mirage Hotel
« Reply #251 on: May 12, 2018, 09:19:23 AM »
He was g4p but i dont know about homo. A real player at Mirage him too...
MIRAGETROPIN

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: May 12, 2018, 10:24:44 AM »
old getbig classic... still funny!
real men= no rubbers

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #253 on: May 12, 2018, 10:37:09 AM »
Yes but never happenned.  I know practically every gay sugar daddy in the bodybuilding and fitness industry and I've asked all of them.   Bob Chick has never been involved in any G4P, stripping, softcore....etc.  Absolutely nothing.   The only thing I found is that he's done a lot of shitty B movies and very minor appearances in movies like Dodgeball and Malcolm in the Middle which even he chuckles at a bit.   Its not like I have anything to brag about considering that I was in the movie "My Fellow Americans" dressed in fucking chaps and a dog collar holding up signs in a gay parade scene and other minor bit parts.   You take what you get in the movie industry.  

He's always been a good friend and has given me some great advice over the years.   I honestly don't know why you guys give him so much flack especially since he's one of the few people who actually hang out here

BTW...

A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #254 on: May 12, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »
I guess it's because his "career" is nearly as laughable as his persona.  Which is kinda why the former is laughable to begin with.

Bob Chick.  The Matt Foley of bodybuilding.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2018, 03:08:21 PM »
Yes but never happenned.  I know practically every gay sugar daddy in the bodybuilding and fitness industry and I've asked all of them.   Bob Chick has never been involved in any G4P, stripping, softcore....etc.  Absolutely nothing.   The only thing I found is that he's done a lot of shitty B movies and very minor appearances in movies like Dodgeball and Malcolm in the Middle which even he chuckles at a bit.   Its not like I have anything to brag about considering that I was in the movie "My Fellow Americans" dressed in fucking chaps and a dog collar holding up signs in a gay parade scene and other minor bit parts.   You take what you get in the movie industry.  

He's always been a good friend and has given me some great advice over the years.   I honestly don't know why you guys give him so much flack especially since he's one of the few people who actually hang out here

Vince prefers Guys

BTW...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2018, 05:33:48 AM »

BTW...

I call bullshit Vince! Bob is THE mirage legend by a reason called reality. Also his friend Tom Prince. To play with the pros you deal with the schmoes.
MIRAGETROPIN

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2018, 06:11:24 AM »
not all pros do g4p. not all amatuers do either. sure there is alot of going on but not just with competition bodybuilders. there is much more of it in wannabes. or fitness guys etc. the reason they give chich a hard time( no pun intended) is because most on here have no clue about anything. they are FOLLOWERS. they will go along with anything if its controversial. and as more follow and talk the bigger and more elaborate  it becomes. notice  thge trend? its always the same old fags constantly pushing the gay or g4p stuff on here. they hate the fact that they are mentally messed up. that being a fag is wrong. its a disease of the lowest form( only child molesting is worse and a fag is just a child molester waiting to happen anyways)  the g4p is because these guys are lazy and wont work its easier to pose for fags then work. but how the hell do they feel? now they use drugs to compensate for how they feel letting fags touch them and stuff. they are dirty and feel like killing themselves. so they turn to drugs. then they need more money so its more gay shit.  quit being a follower people. speak only what you know of to be truth. dont repeat gossip or what the internet has said etc.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 13, 2018, 07:20:43 PM »
Shut the fuck up you stupid fat walrus-you’re in outer space if u think anyone turns to u for any info or news-u have zero idea of anything

BTW...

w

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 13, 2018, 08:40:32 PM »
i have no idea what happened but

if he did some gay for pay? who cares - he got his hustle on - big fucking deal

a_pupil

• Getbig V
 :o

It was to have quick access to manage swelled anuses and quads from the schmoe glute and squat sessions.

P.s. has our beloved athlete rep finally finished his exclusive posting contract with MD (probably for $100-200 a month plus some whey tubs)?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Any new jokes available? Any fresh material??

Or just the same crap from 2006?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Ice that shit and get back in the game!

Kwon3

The ice machine thing is especially funny to people who saw Bob's reactions in that thread about it, but on its own it's kind of played out.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

X1,000,000,000,000

a_pupil

• Getbig V

It's to trigger the chickster into posting instead of lurking.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
It's to trigger the chickster into posting instead of lurking.

He is lurking:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=572

Name:   Chick
Position:   The Pros

Last Active:   August 01, 2018, 15:33:43

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
i bet bob's asshole is the size of an american half dollar  from all the abuse it has taken over the years at the mirage, his asshole is a parking garage for schmoes

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2018, 11:48:35 AM »

Funny - at the NPC USA's, we joked around this Mirage story... but alas, not true and fake, but people still like to bring it up, aka Fake News...

Kwon3

« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2018, 12:41:25 PM »
  Summary - Chick   Picture/Text
Name:   Chick
Position:   The Pros
Date Registered:   June 08, 2003, 11:29:40 PM
Last Active:   August 01, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
Bob is it true that you use the hotel conditioner bottles as a lube suppository?

Kwon3

« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2018, 12:57:01 PM »
Funny - at the NPC USA's, we joked around this Mirage story... but alas, not true and fake, but people still like to bring it up, aka Fake News...

home come you come to that guy's defenses but generally avoid the board unless to post pictures of events or announce winners? No offense, but so many people over the years begged you to respond to their PMs or acknowledge their problems on here and you always ignored them except in very rare cases. What's so good about Bob? I mean to the extent that you feel the need to show pros courtesy here, I get it, but you did that a while ago in this thread and made a very strong defense of him. Why continue now that he's long left the discussion?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2018, 01:09:50 PM »
home come you come to that guy's defenses but generally avoid the board unless to post pictures of events or announce winners? No offense, but so many people over the years begged you to respond to their PMs or acknowledge their problems on here and you always ignored them except in very rare cases. What's so good about Bob? I mean to the extent that you feel the need to show pros courtesy here, I get it, but you did that a while ago in this thread and made a very strong defense of him. Why continue now that he's long left the discussion?

Chicherillio is just a meathead, he could never have the run the mirage operation by himself.

It was Ronzini all along.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 06, 2018, 01:39:06 AM »
Chicherillio is just a meathead, he could never have the run the mirage operation by himself.

It was Ronzini all along.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 06, 2018, 02:10:38 AM »