Author Topic: I have a date set with this girl I met online next time I visit Asia  (Read 25814 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: I have a date set with this girl I met online next time I visit Asia
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 04:02:37 AM »
Asian girls are probably the leat attractive women on the planet. ::)

small lips, shitty figures with a flat ass, no boobs whatsoever. bro just get you a nice latina chick they are the best by far and pretty easy to get
What are there hourly rate there fred ?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 04:06:04 AM »
She is cute but good luck and be realistic. Most of these deals never work out well, be careful is all I am saying.

Thanks man - I'm not looking to have any kind of serious relationship - just a bit of fun.

Also, just to clarify, I am not travelling all the way to Asia just to see her. I had a trip lined up and then did a bit of searching on the net to see if I can get any action lined up while I am in town :)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 04:08:24 AM »
Asian girls are probably the leat attractive women on the planet. ::)

small lips, shitty figures with a flat ass, no boobs whatsoever. bro just get you a nice latina chick they are the best by far and pretty easy to get

Each to his own man. For me, I find latina's are too big, fat asses etc.

I find Asians cute, nice faces and skin, and lovely pussies. Yes, some have small boobs, but some have quite decent sized and firm perky ones. I am glad guys like different things - less demand for Asians = more supply for people like me who like them!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 04:18:54 AM »
If it sounds to good to be true it usually is ;)

Do you honestly think the woman in the picture has trouble meeting men that she needs to put ads on the internet?
tank u jesus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 04:22:14 AM »
gib are you seriously this gullible?

pretty soon she/he will ask you for money for a "plane ticket"  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 04:26:06 AM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 04:27:04 AM »
I have met quite a few hot Asians in my time. Many of them are caught up in an circle of Asian friends, but the guys don't do it for them. They absolutely love having sex with white guys. And don't even get me started on Japanese chicks.

Of course, some Asian's are only interested in other Asian guys, but there is a huge amount (maybe 20% or more of them) who are secretly crazy for white guys!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 04:27:27 AM »
You will never be seen again.  Moslem country luring you with a picture of a hot chick.  If you get back I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.  

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 04:28:44 AM »
gib are you seriously this gullible?

pretty soon she/he will ask you for money for a "plane ticket"  ;D

Dude - as I said, I am not travelling all the way to Asia just to see her. I had a trip lined up and then did a bit of searching on the net to see if I can get any action lined up while I am in town.

Sounds like a lot of guys have been disappointed by girls they met on the net!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 04:35:19 AM »
looks like a nice  looking girl.  Too bad it's not the one you will meet.  I hope it is and you can get some vid of her getting pounded out but it sounds way to good to be true.  On the other hand I know a couple of guys that are married to some Malaysians that are pretty hot and I am sure their goal was to get to the US but man they are faithful and do everything for them.  Kinda like a sex slave and a maid.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
Kinda like a sex slave and a maid.

That sound good to me :)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 04:41:25 AM »
I have met quite a few hot Asians in my time. Many of them are caught up in an circle of Asian friends, but the guys don't do it for them. They absolutely love having sex with white guys. And don't even get me started on Japanese chicks.

Of course, some Asian's are only interested in other Asian guys, but there is a huge amount (maybe 20% or more of them) who are secretly crazy for white guys!

I like asians too, spicy stuff no doubt about it. It's like you say some of them really keep to themselves while others go crazy when they get their hands on a white guy. Do get started on Japanese chicks, i like to hear it. I've never had japanese or korean, so far.... :D
tank u jesus

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 04:50:46 AM »
In approximately 2 weeks from now (actually 12 days and counting) I will be in Malaysia and look what I have lined up  -  a nice Malaysian girl to date http://www.admart.asia/en/MY/Dating/Women-Seeking-Men/page1/23988

Wish me luck - ha ha ha.

::)

why?  that's not even the chic.  one pertect 10 model type photo with no candid shots.  ::)  you must be stupid american or lonely euro to fall for that ad.

anyway...

I can just be "G".

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:43 AM »
I like asians too, spicy stuff no doubt about it. It's like you say some of them really keep to themselves while others go crazy when they get their hands on a white guy. Do get started on Japanese chicks, i like to hear it. I've never had japanese or korean, so far.... :D

Well, I have had almost all types - Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Philippino, Thai, Indo. Each are different in their own way. My favourite are probably Chinese.

Almost all of them like being dominated. Most of them seem a bit shy and timid at first but it all an act. With Japanese, it can get really confusing. You kind of need to "rape" them, in the sense that part of the whole dating act is them saying "no, no, stop it" etc (as to be too eager would make them a slut in Japanses culture. So for a Western guy, dealing with that whole thing can be really confusing. There is a "no" which means "yes" and a "no" which means "no" and getting them confused can really get a guy into trouble. And then even when you are doing them, they will say stuff like "oh, it hurts, stop please stop" - again all part of the act. I am probably gonna get my ass kicked on GetBig for saying this stuff, but guys who have been to Japan will know what I am talking about.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 05:36:32 AM »
Well, I have had almost all types - Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Philippino, Thai, Indo. Each are different in their own way. My favourite are probably Chinese.

Almost all of them like being dominated. Most of them seem a bit shy and timid at first but it all an act. With Japanese, it can get really confusing. You kind of need to "rape" them, in the sense that part of the whole dating act is them saying "no, no, stop it" etc (as to be too eager would make them a slut in Japanses culture. So for a Western guy, dealing with that whole thing can be really confusing. There is a "no" which means "yes" and a "no" which means "no" and getting them confused can really get a guy into trouble. And then even when you are doing them, they will say stuff like "oh, it hurts, stop please stop" - again all part of the act. I am probably gonna get my ass kicked on GetBig for saying this stuff, but guys who have been to Japan will know what I am talking about.

wow now i'm confused :-\

All the chinese i have talked to have been boring. I'm not the type of guy who keeps trying over and over with the same girl if she shows no interest, i just move on. I don't need to force myself on girls, so with what you just wrote i have no idea on how to act ???
For me Thai girls have been the most fun, sex the first date/party whatever. they were not shy at all, hit on me more than i did on them.
tank u jesus

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 05:41:18 AM »
::)

why?  that's not even the chic.  one pertect 10 model type photo with no candid shots.  ::)  you must be stupid american or lonely euro to fall for that ad.

anyway...

I can just be "G".

What this guy said. The girl is most definitely not the girl in the pic. just be careful, these shit hole countries set up alot of fake ads to lure guys using bait girls and then you get kidnapped, robbed or killed by some low lives over there. your better off going there and hitting up some clubs/bars, being american in any 3rd world shit hole country makes it fuckin easy as pie to pick up girls.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 05:44:53 AM »
All the chinese i have talked to have been boring. I'm not the type of guy who keeps trying over and over with the same girl if she shows no interest, i just move on. I don't need to force myself on girls, so with what you just wrote i have no idea on how to act ???
For me Thai girls have been the most fun, sex the first date/party whatever. they were not shy at all, hit on me more than i did on them.

QFT. Theres alot of chinese girls (im talking about international students) at my school and they are all boring as shit.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 05:47:33 AM »

Dude - try this. Take one of thoes "boring" girls out for a drink/coffee, whatever. Get her back to your place, and make a move on her. You will be amazed how good they look naked, and how much they love sex - seriously man, do yourself a favor and try it!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 05:51:10 AM »
Dude - try this. Take one of thoes "boring" girls out for a drink/coffee, whatever. Get her back to your place, and make a move on her. You will be amazed how good they look naked, and how much they love sex - seriously man, do yourself a favor and try it!

spot on.

I had a chinese GF in university, she was dumb but very good in bed.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 05:54:34 AM »
In approximately 2 weeks from now (actually 12 days and counting) I will be in Malaysia and look what I have lined up  -  a nice Malaysian girl to date http://www.admart.asia/en/MY/Dating/Women-Seeking-Men/page1/23988

Wish me luck - ha ha ha.

LOL, i just had a look at the pic, that is so fake.

It's a real doll, not a human.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 06:00:57 AM »

The thai girl i'm screwing now is great in bed, no question. I will remember your advice and try it sometime. Like turning water into wine, one can turn boring into fun? will have to see that myself some day :D
tank u jesus

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 06:01:32 AM »

Lol, exactly, I could tell it was a realdoll the second I saw it, it looks exactly like the ten I have lined up on my bed.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 06:54:11 AM »
Probably 4-5 of the Asian girls I have had are 10's, or close to it - maybe 9.5s. Most are in the 7-8.5 range, which is entirely fine with me!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 06:56:12 AM »

Impressive Kanji... :o
I hate the State.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2010, 07:04:11 AM »
Another good thing about Asians is that (if you are into that) they are quite willing to let you do whatever you want to them.