Author Topic: Major rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews  (Read 2390 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Major rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »
It must be so nice looking at the world through ROSE COLORED EYE GLASSES...so much so that your view of the world is horrendously distorted. And people worry about the Arabs and their mentality...they need to refocus their attention on these guys. More so take into consideration these Ashkenazis are highly represented in your american government and therefore have great influence by way of their opinion of what they think of you. This opinion should be disturbing to say the least...YOU AMERICANS ARE NO MORE THAN DONKEYS IN THEIR EYES.....and are disposable in war, expendable, replaceable, usable, etc etc

NON-WISDOM FROM THE TALMUD … LIKE THE DONKEY, NON-JEWS WERE CREATED TO SERVE JEWS

October 18, 2010 at 12:10 (Associate Post, Chutzpah, Extremism, Ignorance, Insanity, Intolerance, Israel, Racism)
“Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People of Israel.”

Major rabbi  says non-Jews are donkeys,  created to serve Jews

From Khalid  Amayreh in occupied  East Jerusalem

A major Jewish religious figure in Israel has likened non-Jews to donkeys and beasts of burden,  saying  the main  reason for their very existence is to serve Jews.

Rabbi Ovadia  Yosef,  spiritual mentor of the religious  fundamentalist  party, Shas,  which represents Middle Eastern Jews, reportedly said during  a Sabbath homily earlier  this week that “the sole  purpose of non-Jews is to  serve Jews.”

Yosef is considered a major religious  leader in  Israel who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers.

Shas is a  chief coalition partner in  the current Israeli government,

Yosef, also a former Chief Rabbi of Israel,  was quoted by the right-wing newspaper, the Jerusalem  Post, as saying  that the basic function of a goy, a derogatory word for a gentile, was to serve Jews.

“Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People of Israel,” Yosef said in his weekly Saturday night sermon which was devoted to laws regarding actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on the Sabbath.

Yosef also reportedly said that the lives of non-Jews in Israel are preserved by God  in order to prevent losses to Jews.

Yosef,  widely considered a prominent  Torah sage and authority on the interpretation of  Talmud, a basic Jewish scripture, held a comparison  between animals of burden and non-Jews.

“In Israel,  death has no dominion  over them…With gentiles, it  will be like any person-They need to die, but God will  give them  longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s  donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

“This is his servant…That’s why he  gets a long life,  to work  well for this Jew.”

Yosef further  elucidated his  ideas about the servitude of gentiles to Jews, asking “why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will  plow, they will reap; and  we will sit like an effendi and eat.”

“That is why gentiles were created.”

The concept of gentiles being infra-human beings or  quasi-animals is well-established in Orthodox Judaism.

For example, rabbis affiliated with the Chabad movement, a supremacist but influential  Jewish sect, teach openly that at the spiritual level, non-Jews have the status of animals.

Abraham Kook, the religious mentor of the settler movement, was quoted as saying that the difference between a Jew and a gentile was greater and deeper than the difference between humans and animals.

“The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews — all of them in all different levels — is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.”

Some of Kook’s manifestly racist  ideas are taught in the Talmudic college, Merkaz H’arav, in Jerusalem. The college is  named after Kook.

In his book, Jewish History, Jewish  Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years,  the late Israeli writer and intellectual Israel Shahak argued that whenever Orthodox rabbis use the word “human,” they normally didn’t  refer to all humans, but  only to Jews, since non-Jews are not considered humans according to Halacha of Jewish law.

A few years ago, a member of the Israeli Knesset, castigated Israeli soldiers for “treating human beings as if they were Arabs.”  The Knesset member, Aryeh Eldad, was commenting on the evacuation by the Israeli army of a settler outpost in the West Bank.

Faced with the negative effect  of certain  Biblical and Talmudic teachings on inter-religious relations,  some Christian leaders in Europe have called on the Jewish religious establishment to reform the traditional  Halacha perceptions of  non-Jews.

However, while the Reform and Conservative sects of Judaism, have related  positively to such calls, most Orthodox Jews have totally rejected the calls, arguing  that the Bible is God’s word which can’t be altered under any circumstances.

The Bible says that non-Jews  living under  Jewish rule must serve as “water carriers and wood hewers” for the master  race.

In Joshua (9:27),  we read ” That day, Joshua made the Gibeonites woodcutters and water carriers for the community and for the altar of the Lord at the Place the Lord would choose. And that is what they are to this days.”

Elsewhere in the Bible, Israelites are strongly urged to treat “strangers living in your midst” humanely “because you yourselves were strangers in Egypt.”
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Major rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:19:29 AM »
The Talmud teaches we are like Cattle to Jews and we are worthy of death.That ,of course,never gets out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »
 >:  >:(  >:(

Can we just put all these religious freaks in a cage and let them kill each other?  

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »
It must be so nice looking at the world through ROSE COLORED EYE GLASSES...so much so that your view of the world is horrendously distorted. And people worry about the Arabs and their mentality...they need to refocus their attention on these guys.

Source?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 11:28:02 AM »
This story is revolting, if true - let this dirt bag rot in hell for all I care.  We need to have a major religious war - somewhere in the desert - let all the radical religious fantatics show up and get it over with. 

Leave the rest of us the hell alone and shove your religious beliefs up your matza ass!  . 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »
That people dont understand some of the things that are written in the Talmud is amazing.The Talmud makes the Koran look like nothing.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »
What is (not so) puzzling is how many people, especially christians, defend jews unconditionally, referring to them as "god's chosen people" while accepting that they are "gentiles" and therefore inferior to "chosen".  All the abrahamic religions have scriptures and texts that would make a reasonable person shiver from the cruelty and hate. (that puts the muslims in a weird position too since their religion is an abrahamic religion with major jewish elements yet they somehow manage to despise jews.. )

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 11:50:06 AM »

This article, along with the ones on sharia, etc etc are why I really don't give a rats ass about religion at all. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »

Can we just put all these religious freaks in a cage and let them kill each other?  

:) ;D
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »
Im sure BF and GW will be here any minute to express their outrage. ooopps no Muslims here.....nevermind.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »
When a jew starts calling for the destruction of an entire race, LMK  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 05:47:56 PM »
I don't give a shit what some nut bag jew says or what the Talmud says. Jews aren't trying to kill me or my family. Jews didn't fly a plane into the world trade center, attempt to blow up times square or JFK airport. Jews didn't cut Daniel Pearls head off, or blow up the USS Cole. I could go on forever, but that's besides the point. You idiots don't get it. I don't care what anyone believes, it's what they do that I have a problem with. I'm not a religious person at all. I don't go to church and I haven't lived an exactly "moral " life. I just have enough common sense to be aware of the fact that a certain religious group is hell bent on destroying the planet and imposing their insane, barbaric beliefs on everyone. Liberals and other moral equivalent scumbags serve as useful idiots and enablers to Islamists as is evidenced by this thread. The bottom line is that jews ( all 10 million of them compared to Satanic Islams 2 billion or so) aren't training in terrroist camps or trying to acquire nuclear weapons to wipe me off the face of the earth. My enemy of my enemy is my friend as far as Im concerned-- the jews can believe whatever they want. Israel is practically the only country besides us that is in the trenches with these animals.

And by the way I'm sorry if I'm not bending over backwards to take something seriously that came from our own resident anti semite baboon SAMSON. This retard has a different crackpot conspiracy theory involving Israel, banks, the holocaust being fake, 911 being an inside job and aliens all in the same storyline practically every week.  For evidence of the obvious, look at the source of the fucking article

From Khalid  Amayreh in occupied  East Jerusalem

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 05:50:36 PM »
Im sure BF and GW will be here any minute to express their outrage. ooopps no Muslims here.....nevermind.

This isn’t any different from the countless statements made by Muslims proclaiming themselves superior to everyone else on the planet. Who’d have thought that every religion is full of assholes? Given that Islam completely rips off multiple portions of both Christianity and Judaism, I must say that I’m SHOCKED that they all seem similar in certain aspects. Shocked, I say!  ::)

But do Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists or pretty much any religious group besides Muslims run around every corner of the globe blowing themselves up, chopping heads off, stoning women to death en masse while trying to implement Sharia Law and establish an Islamic caliphate that covers every inch of the globe? When they do get back to me and I’ll start to give a shit.

And did you know that a Muslim prays five times a day, and on each occasion he recites the Fatiha, the first verse of the Koran, a number of times? This verse describes Christians as “those who have gone astray” and Jews as “those who have incurred Your wrath.” We see from this that Muslims ‘execrate’ Christians and Jews a number of times in the course of a single prayer, which they repeat five times a day. Did you know that? Of course not as you're a moron.

Shit, even the prayer they recite 5x a day is rife with Islamic supremacism. I could go on and point out things like the Koran referring to Christians and Jews as "apes" and "swine" but why bother? I've already wasted enough time on this post. Thanks for playing though, apologist trash.

This thread isn't the least bit political, either.

I don't give a shit what some nut bag jew says or what the Talmud says. Jews aren't trying to kill me or my family. Jews didn't fly a plane into the world trade center, attempt to blow up times square or JFK airport. Jews didn't cut Daniel Pearls head off, or blow up the USS Cole. I could go on forever, but that's besides the point. You idiots don't get it. I don't care what anyone believes, it's what they do that I have a problem with. I'm not a religious person at all. I don't go to church and I haven't lived an exactly "moral " life. I just have enough common sense to be aware of the fact that a certain religious group is hell bent on destroying the planet and imposing their insane, barbaric beliefs on everyone. Liberals and other moral equivalent scumbags serve as useful idiots and enablers to Islamists as is evidenced by this thread. The bottom line is that jews ( all 10 million of them compared to Satanic Islams 2 billion or so) aren't training in terrroist camps or trying to acquire nuclear weapons to wipe me off the face of the earth. My enemy of my enemy is my friend as far as Im concerned-- the jews can believe whatever they want. Israel is practically the only country besides us that is in the trenches with these animals.

And by the way I'm sorry if I'm not bending over backwards to take something seriously that came from our own resident anti semite baboon SAMSON. This retard has a different crackpot conspiracy theory involving Israel, banks, the holocaust being fake, 911 being an inside job and aliens all in the same storyline practically every week.  For evidence of the obvious, look at the source of the fucking article

From Khalid  Amayreh in occupied  East Jerusalem

Great post. Too bad these morons just don't get it.

I didn't notice the source, though. Can't say I'm surprised that Samson didn't bother including who wrote this in his post.  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
What I find strange about this whole thread is everyone is so quick to condemn the Jew, but when a tread pops up about Muslims the love fest ensues. I mean WTF, the muslims attack the US and its thats only a small % of them. A Jew says something that isn't even confirmed and the dog pile starts. I don't see any well its only a small % of Jews that believe this.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »

;D

Not just the religious freaks, ... but also the evangelical atheists.
I'll even splurge for the popcorn.  :D

w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 12:49:53 AM »
;D

I prefer CHEESECORN...You have any?
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 02:42:57 AM »
I prefer CHEESECORN...You have any?

White cheddar popcorn.  yummy  :P
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 04:47:10 AM »
;D

I'm sick of everyone and anyone thinking their religious choice, which for most people is chosen for them at birth, some how makes them better, more informed, and above others on that basis alone. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 05:07:41 AM »
As long as someone isn't killing in the name of their religion, I really don't care what they believe.  That is each person's own deal.  And there is ONE religion that is actively killing in it's name up to and including today.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 05:20:57 AM »
What I find strange about this whole thread is everyone is so quick to condemn the Jew, but when a tread pops up about Muslims the love fest ensues. I mean WTF, the muslims attack the US and its thats only a small % of them. A Jew says something that isn't even confirmed and the dog pile starts. I don't see any well its only a small % of Jews that believe this.

Yup, hundreds of Muslim terrorists kill thousands of innocent people and "these Muslims are just a minority and Islam is the religion of peace and the majority of Muslims are good loving, peaceful people."  But one Jew makes one hateful remark and now all Jews are evil.    ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 05:22:46 AM »
Yup, hundreds of Muslim terrorists kill thousands of innocent people and "these Muslims are just a minority and Islam is the religion of peace and the majority of Muslims are good loving, peaceful people."  But one Jew make one hateful remark and now all Jews are evil.    ::)

Note the source as George Whorewell pointed out.

:D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2010, 06:46:25 AM »
I'm sick of everyone and anyone thinking their religious choice, which for most people is chosen for them at birth, some how makes them better, more informed, and above others on that basis alone. 

Exactly! And some of the worst are those who share the same "religion", but think there is only one specific way in which to worship. ie: if you pause 3 seconds while praying... instead of 20 seconds... then you're going to hell. Or if you go to church on Sunday afternoon, vs. Sunday morning, then you're not a true believer. To hell with all of them. Cliquey assinine nincompoops!  >:(

I heard a great saying the other day... "I believe what I do... you believe what you do. You don't need to know what I believe, and I don't care to know what you believe... and that's just fine!" ...or something like that.
w