Author Topic: Modern Day Spartacus challenges police officer to a fight...What a beast!  (Read 5298 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Modern Day Spartacus challenges police officer to a fight...What a beast!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 09:43:39 AM »
People who keep their big mouths shut have a way greater chance of not getting harmed by the police.

It's been said before, but Chris Rocks video should be required material prior to graduation and during drivers license renewals

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »
People who keep their big mouths shut have a way greater chance of not getting harmed by the police.

Exactly. i have honestly never seen a video of the police beating somebodys ass who wasn't either running their trap or actually not co-operating.  and never encountered it in person either. 

Example, I got pulled over for speeding....70 in a 55.....I kept both hands on the wheel and was polite to the cop.  After running my license, he gave me a warning and flat-out told me that my attitude is why i didn't get a ticket.  I thanked him and eased away.  Now, if i had started yapping and complaining when he walked up to the car, what are the odds I would have a ticket right now?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
You cannot have a police state without police...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 09:50:59 AM »
Exactly. i have honestly never seen a video of the police beating somebodys ass who wasn't either running their trap or actually not co-operating.  and never encountered it in person either. 

Example, I got pulled over for speeding....70 in a 55.....I kept both hands on the wheel and was polite to the cop.  After running my license, he gave me a warning and flat-out told me that my attitude is why i didn't get a ticket.  I thanked him and eased away.  Now, if i had started yapping and complaining when he walked up to the car, what are the odds I would have a ticket right now?
I would have ticketed you for Driving While Black, but that's just me.   ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 10:12:19 AM »
I would have ticketed you for Driving While Black, but that's just me.   ;D

haha, BOOM !!!!  You aren't going to believe this but on my license previous to this, they had my race listed as black.....no shit.....I never bothered to get it fixed until I renewed.  The lady, who was black, who did it laughed her butt off at it. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 10:29:47 AM »
The difference between a 3rd World Country and a Superpower.

???

toby thinks you live in slums on outskirts of Buenos Aires and use an internet cafe to log-on to getbig.   

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »
Thing is, he didn't file a complaint which is all too typical these days... it's a novel harmless approach..

You seriously think any complaint actually gets looked at and investigated?!! hahaha

my friend that's a cop told me the guys receiving the complaints laugh at them and throw them in the garbage.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 10:59:27 AM »
You seriously think any complaint actually gets looked at and investigated?!! hahaha

my friend that's a cop told me the guys receiving the complaints laugh at them and throw them in the garbage.

is your friend a Mountie?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 11:03:18 AM »
toby thinks you live in slums on outskirts of Buenos Aires and use an internet cafe to log-on to getbig.   

Hahha, I wish

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that. At my department complaints are fielded by a Citizens Review Panel intake who reviews the initial complaint and if it warrants investigation it is forwarded to Internal Affairs where they don't have the option of laughing and throwing it away. If they deem it a minor possible offense it is forwarded to the offending officers supervisor where they are required to review the details, video tape and if deemed appropriate, take corrective action. We take these complaints seriously because we want to have a professional police department. We get paid a lot of money relatively speaking, and because we are paid a professional wage, the community expects professional officers.

I don't know if your friend is exaggerating for the sake of sounding cool or not, if he isn't, it saddens me because every time one of his co workers pulls some crap that gets on national TV, it makes us all look like we just came out of the 60's. I got no problems taking some bad ass to jail who needs it, and even using force if necessary, which is often the case, but it can be done 10 out of 10 times without coming off as a street thug in a blue uniform...   

epic_alien

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
fucking with me cause im a teenageer, with a little bit of gold and a pager, searching my car, looking for the product, thinking every guy is selling narcitics.

i mean they would rather see me in the pen, then me and lorenzo rolling in the benzo, beating the police outta shape, and when we finished,  bring the yellow tape.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 01:08:33 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that. At my department complaints are fielded by a Citizens Review Panel intake who reviews the initial complaint and if it warrants investigation it is forwarded to Internal Affairs where they don't have the option of laughing and throwing it away. If they deem it a minor possible offense it is forwarded to the offending officers supervisor where they are required to review the details, video tape and if deemed appropriate, take corrective action. We take these complaints seriously because we want to have a professional police department. We get paid a lot of money relatively speaking, and because we are paid a professional wage, the community expects professional officers.

I don't know if your friend is exaggerating for the sake of sounding cool or not, if he isn't, it saddens me because every time one of his co workers pulls some crap that gets on national TV, it makes us all look like we just came out of the 60's. I got no problems taking some bad ass to jail who needs it, and even using force if necessary, which is often the case, but it can be done 10 out of 10 times without coming off as a street thug in a blue uniform...   

Will ask him if he was joking or serious.. certainly this is well known about most PD's..look at the reputation LAPD or NYPD has..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 01:21:03 PM »

Been pulled over a few times in the last year.....,it's nice to be white in the towns I get pulled over in :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »

Been pulled over a few times in the last year.....,it's nice to be white in the towns I get pulled over in :D

That always helps !  ;D