Author Topic: Fort Hood shooter, Major Hassan, had 177 unspent rounds (Article 32 Testimony)  (Read 6086 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They should have put a bullet in his head on the spot and doused his corpse in pig blood and set it afire on national TV and sent copies across the middle east. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So your entire argument is based around a bunch of hypothetical "what ifs"?

Yes.

And lawmakers have made it what, a class E felony to destroy evidence?  33 or the other lawyer here could answer better than me.  

It's a crime.  It's just like picking up spent brass or kicking the murder weapon into the sewer.

Why we're not saying "What in the hell were you thinking destroying evidence"--- that's sheep mentality.  You hate obama, you hate muslims, that's fine.  But if this was a white guy shooting up a mosque - I'd feel 100% the same way.  You NEVER destroy evidence.  Confiscate it, lock it up.  Some d-bag on the ground has ZERO right to just make that decision to destroy evidence in a MFing terror attack.

The plausibility of any situation isn't the issue - he destroyed evidence of a terror attack.  That's a felony.  Not up for discussion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
at the VERY least... what if hassan had another shooter partner who emptied a gun into the crowd, then ran away?  There were reports of multiple shooters, and many thought the number of rounds fired - and unusal make of gun - indicated rifle rounds were used, and possibly a second shooter with a rifle.

you're okay with maybe some other muslim partner getting away because he wasn't spotted or those who saw him were killed?

Shit man - at the VERy least BF, you should support keeping evidence so that anyone who helped this shooter is caught.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
at the VERY least... what if hassan had another shooter partner who emptied a gun into the crowd, then ran away?  There were reports of multiple shooters, and many thought the number of rounds fired - and unusal make of gun - indicated rifle rounds were used, and possibly a second shooter with a rifle.

you're okay with maybe some other muslim partner getting away because he wasn't spotted or those who saw him were killed?

Shit man - at the VERy least BF, you should support keeping evidence so that anyone who helped this shooter is caught.

No, I'm not OK with some other Muslim partner getting away with it. And of course I support keep evidence. However, I don't think them deleting it means this guy is innocent or didn't do it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, I'm not OK with some other Muslim partner getting away with it. And of course I support keep evidence. However, I don't think them deleting it means this guy is innocent or didn't do it.

of course his ass did it.  i'm not saying he didn't.

i'm saying he used an odd round simliar to a rifle round...
i'm saying multiple witnesses claimed second shooter with a rifle...
i'm saying he hit a shitload of people very fast, it was curious...

it's very possible, given a weird rifle-round handgun, witness accounts, and other things, that another shooter was involved and fled. 

But we'll never know, cause dickhead was more concerned about liveleak, than about catching terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
of course his ass did it.  i'm not saying he didn't.

i'm saying he used an odd round simliar to a rifle round...
i'm saying multiple witnesses claimed second shooter with a rifle...
i'm saying he hit a shitload of people very fast, it was curious...

it's very possible, given a weird rifle-round handgun, witness accounts, and other things, that another shooter was involved and fled. 

But we'll never know, cause dickhead was more concerned about liveleak, than about catching terrorists.

uuuhhh,   ok Columbo. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

uuuhhh,   ok Columbo. 

arent you a lawyer?

LOL... destroying the only videotaped evidence of a terror attack killing 13 soldiers = no biggie?

haha oh brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
arent you a lawyer?

LOL... destroying the only videotaped evidence of a terror attack killing 13 soldiers = no biggie?

haha oh brother.

they should not destroy anything.  They should run it on TV 24/7 for 2 weeks straight. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
they should not destroy anything.  They should run it on TV 24/7 for 2 weeks straight. 

agreed.

You were pretty loud about this when it first happened.  I thought the order to destroy vital evidence would be a red flag for you. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
agreed.

You were pretty loud about this when it first happened.  I thought the order to destroy vital evidence would be a red flag for you. 

I don't know the rules at Ft. Hood, but the bases I work on all have the same rule - no video cameras (even in cell phones) for any reason.  In fact, you're not even supposed to have a cell phone that's capable of taking pictures.

It's very possible the officer was trying to keep the guy from getting in trouble.  I'm not justifying or trying to balance the issue, just offering a possible theory. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's very possible the officer was trying to keep the guy from getting in trouble.  I'm not justifying or trying to balance the issue, just offering a possible theory. 

That is a possibility.  But I'm sure prosecutors wouldn't have filed charges against someone who thought they about to die, hoping to film the events.  I mean, kids can't use their cell phones in school - but when there's a shooting, they're not going to suspend the kid for calling 911.

At the VERY least, this trial should ask the supervisor why he ordered the erasing of vital evidence in a terror attack - while the bodies were still warm, correct?  And we all know it probably won't be asked.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
That is a possibility.  But I'm sure prosecutors wouldn't have filed charges against someone who thought they about to die, hoping to film the events.  I mean, kids can't use their cell phones in school - but when there's a shooting, they're not going to suspend the kid for calling 911.

At the VERY least, this trial should ask the supervisor why he ordered the erasing of vital evidence in a terror attack - while the bodies were still warm, correct?  And we all know it probably won't be asked.

No, I would say it probably has been asked and we're not privvy to the information.

I agree that ordering it erased was dumb, even if he did it to protect the soldier.  I don't know why, I was just tossing a suggestion. 

Maybe he was ordered to give the order?  How deep does the rabbit hole go...?  haha.  It might come out, let's wait and see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Probably covering up incompetence and possible friendly fire? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

wow... so a supervisor on the scene that minute would be able to make such an ascertation and decide a coverup was in order.  Sweet.

You okay with that, 33?

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Maybe, IDK.  But I doubt a lawyer asked a question to a witness without already knowing the answer.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

wow... so a supervisor on the scene that minute would be able to make such an ascertation and decide a coverup was in order.  Sweet.

You okay with that, 33?

Easy cowboy, no need to change the story to suit your own beliefs.  All you know is the order came on the same day.  Not that it happened "on the scene that minute".  This is how stupidity begins to infest most CTs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
good point

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hassan is a hero of the left.  

if you believe this you are truly a moron

you're just an asshole for even saying it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
if you believe this you are truly a moron

you're just an asshole for even saying it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
and what is that supposed to prove

I don't know who those people are and have no idea why you think they represent the left

do these guys represent the right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and what is that supposed to prove

I don't know who those people are and have no idea why you think they represent the left

do these guys represent the right?

Go read by Boxer thread and what she and the far left did with Code Pinko in Fallujah.  The far left consists of traitors and vile enemies of this nation. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Go read by Boxer thread and what she and the far left did with Code Pinko in Fallujah.  The far left consists of traitors and vile enemies of this nation. 

sounds just like the far right ....... last time I checked you were on the far right....

so that make you a traitor and a vile enemy of this nation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

sounds just like the far right ....... last time I checked you were on the far right....

so that make you a traitor and a vile enemy of this nation

Show me one example EVER of politicians on the right doing what Boxer and Waxman did with Code Pink in Fallujah

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Show me one example EVER of politicians on the right doing what Boxer and Waxman did with Code Pink in Fallujah

you're a traitor and a vile enemy of the nation

you're also very stupid

why would I waste my time trying to explain anything to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you're a traitor and a vile enemy of the nation

you're also very stupid

why would I waste my time trying to expalin anything to you?

I'll take that as you have no example of anyone on the right doing what those two did. 

BTW - I take you are voting for Boxer regardless of what she did correct?