Author Topic: Sarah Palin DESECRATES American FLAG  (Read 9437 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Sarah Palin DESECRATES American FLAG
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 11:42:07 AM »
Considering you and Mal and others supported Obama and his agenda - and i didnt - and I have been proven correct in nearly everything regarding this economically challenged admn - your insults are a joke.  

By EVERY single measure - obama has made things drastically worse via his kenysian crappola that NEVER works.  
did gm pay the money back?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2010, 11:44:53 AM »

UJmmm....  yeah.  You were correct.  Zombies are now roaming the streets and we are living out of duffel bags.  We are receiving our healthcare from the DMV - and getting spit on - because all the doctors just quit their jobs and hit the unemployment line.

Yeah... you were correct.   ::)

Ha ha you stupid fucking Gay Schmuck.  

UE - drastically higher - National Debt $3 Trillion higher, increased numbers on food stamps, weekly jobless claims still in the deep red zone, health care costs skyrocketing due to obamacare, etc etc., Stim Bill - Failure, etc etc.    

Every single stupid assed policy from this idiotic admn you clowns supported is now confirmed as a proven disaster and failure and the best you can do is point to some stupid comments I made a year or two ago?  

Thank bro - i;ll take that as you have nothing else to go on.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
Ha ha you stupid fucking Gay Schmuck.  

UE - drastically higher - National Debt $3 Trillion higher, increased numbers on food stamps, weekly jobless claims still in the deep red zone, health care costs skyrocketing due to obamacare, etc etc., Stim Bill - Failure, etc etc.    

Every single stupid assed policy from this idiotic admn you clowns supported is now confirmed as a proven disaster and failure and the best you can do is point to some stupid comments I made a year or two ago?  

Thank bro - i;ll take that as you have nothing else to go on.  

So of that 3trillion what should have been cut. Defense or social security?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »
So of that 3trillion what should have been cut. Defense or social security?

Easy - wars should have been ended, entitlements curtailed, 10% across the board cut as all agencies, all fedneral workers get furlogh of 2 or more weeks. 

Mal - why do you think it is ok to rob from me to pay for somelse?    Serious - what moral justification do you have to steal from me to give it to someone else "you feel" should get that money I worked for?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »
wars should not have been started

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 11:58:20 AM »
Easy - wars should have been ended, entitlements curtailed, 10% across the board cut as all agencies, all fedneral workers get furlogh of 2 or more weeks. 

Mal - why do you think it is ok to rob from me to pay for somelse?    Serious - what moral justification do you have to steal from me to give it to someone else "you feel" should get that money I worked for?

lmao...you are hilarous...you say all that loud shit and blah blah 3 trillion and then say "um they could have cut entitlements by 10%..." (in a whimper)...hilarious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2010, 12:02:03 PM »
lmao...you are hilarous...you say all that loud shit and blah blah 3 trillion and then say "um they could have cut entitlements by 10%..." (in a whimper)...hilarious

This is why Mal - I almost feel bad for you bro - you really are so over your head on econ issues its laughable. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2010, 12:04:41 PM »
This is why Mal - I almost feel bad for you bro - you really are so over your head on econ issues its laughable. 

Right...i come with numers and you counter with insults...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2010, 12:07:39 PM »

Right...i come with numers and you counter with insults...

Like what number?  The national debt?  oooppppssss  - you got that wrong. 

UE?  Yeah - great one - Obama has been a charm on that too.   ::)  ::)

The deficit?  Yeah Nancy & Harry have nothing to do with that.   ::)  ::)

Its called Leadership  - like Christie in NJ taking on hardissues - not stealing others' $ $ $ and asking for a BJ in return like Dear Commie does.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2010, 12:07:57 PM »
So in your math...with the FACTs of the 3 trillion deficit, how much would we have saved under the 3333 plan...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
So in your math...with the FACTs of the 3 trillion deficit, how much would we have saved under the 3333 plan...

Under my plan - I would not have done the stim bill, not bailed out GM, not bailed out all street, not increased spending by 9% on discretionary items, etc etc.   

we are on a rocket ship to insolvency with spendthrift Obama.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2010, 12:13:54 PM »
Like what number?  The national debt?  oooppppssss  - you got that wrong. 
UE?  Yeah - great one - Obama has been a charm on that too.   ::)  ::)
The deficit?  Yeah Nancy & Harry have nothing to do with that.   ::)  ::) 
So though he saved jobs with bailouts of GM and banks and where simple math dictates the UE rate would have been higher based on that itself, he still gets slammed on UE..Ok...deal with it.. And i didnt get national debt wrong.. im asking where do we cut from National Security (of which most of it is spent) or Social secirity and medicare (of which would be awful in the economic season)...so again you tell me what the good idea would have been cha cha...

que..."Mal- watch this {insert video right winged guy pulling numbers out of his ass} see,..im not  ::) going to  ::) even go into it  ::)  because you dont  ::) understand  ::) ::) Palin rules and obama is muslim and the sky is falling ::)"...
{Insert retarded picture of palin holding a gun because that qualifies her to be president}

Did i nail it

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2010, 12:16:30 PM »
heres where 333386 gets his information

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
did gm pay the money back?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
So though he saved jobs with bailouts of GM and banks and where simple math dictates the UE rate would have been higher based on that itself, he still gets slammed on UE..Ok...deal with it.. And i didnt get national debt wrong.. im asking where do we cut from National Security (of which most of it is spent) or Social secirity and medicare (of which would be awful in the economic season)...so again you tell me what the good idea would have been cha cha...

que..."Mal- watch this {insert video right winged guy pulling numbers out of his ass} see,..im not  ::) going to  ::) even go into it  ::)  because you dont  ::) understand  ::) ::) Palin rules and obama is muslim and the sky is falling ::)"...
{Insert retarded picture of palin holding a gun because that qualifies her to be president}

Did i nail it

He didnt save dick you dope!   Again - how blind are you?  

He saved some jobs, but destroyed many others.  Just look at the UE rate that keeps skyrocketing and going up.  again - this is why i keep saying - this aint your field of knowledge bro.  

When you steal from me to give it to someone else - you didnt save anything - you shifted the deck of cards and tried to take credit for an illusion.  however, the net result is what is is, increased debt, increased UE, and less jobs.  

BTW - its nice to know you are so charitable with other peoples' money that they worked for to give it to bloated overpaid people who should have lost their jobs or been forced to restructure to accept the reality of the marketplace.  Amazing the ford managed to do this yet GM could not.   ::)  ::)    

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »
Amazing the ford managed to do this yet GM could not.   ::)  ::)     

Ford closed numerous plants... Lots of jobs lost.

What exactly did Ford do again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »
heres where 333386 gets his information

www.usdebtclock.org

wsj

schiff

celente

business insider  

FR

HP

RCP

Politico  

Real Clear Markets

Investors.com  

bloomberg.com  

Bob Chapman

cnbc.com

zerohedge  

YOU GOT BETTER SOURCES FOR ME TO LOOK AT?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »
is this the first flag she's desecrated?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
bloomberg said tarp was a good investment...am i right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »

bloomy also said illegals are welcome in his city.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »

Apparently it was... Might end up making money even. Certainly comes across as worthwhile.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »

Ford accepted the reality of the economy andmarketplace and NEVER asked the taxpayers to bail them out.   They are as strong as ever because they did what they had to so as to compete in the marketplace.

GM refused to do so because of Santa Obama stealing you and mine tax dollars to give it to his buddies so as to prop up their fundamentally unsustainable and unsupportable business model.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2010, 12:30:09 PM »
you forgot two beck and rush, thats where you get your news . your just a parrot for the far right nuts ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2010, 12:31:04 PM »

Ford saw ahead of time that their business plan wasn't working, that SUVs aren't marketable anymore and a host of other cost problems that were contributing to their near-collapse. They took the steps to fix it and as a result not only did they not need to be bailed out but they are now killing it.

What's better? Closing plants or keeping them open until your company collapses, and 10x as many lose their jobs?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2010, 12:31:56 PM »
oh i forgot one the drunk guy in front of concrete wall :D