Author Topic: What About The New Smokeless Chinese Cigarette?  (Read 6637 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: What About The New Smokeless Chinese Cigarette?
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »
I hear ya, I quit 6 days ago, been smoking for about 5 years and feel its time to stop.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
I hear ya, I quit 6 days ago, been smoking for about 5 years and feel its time to stop.

Dude, just one little puff.

So smooooth and relaxing.     :D

Jizzacked

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »
 Dude, how about I committ suicide? I am lower middle-class with a shitty job I hate, not good-looking and I have no special talents and abilities whatsoever. Using nicotine is pretty much the only pleasure I have in my wretched life. What would be the point of continuing to live without it?

brutal honesty  ;D

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »

At least I'm honest. Not everyone in the World can be internet billionaires with supermodel girlfriends like you guys.

Mark Zuckerberg is jealous of you guys because you have his billions, plus multiple supermodel girlfriends that he doesen't have.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
Not everyone in the World can be internet billionaires with supermodel girlfriends like you guys.

It’s a tough job.. but someone’s got to do it. 

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 02:40:50 PM »
"National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientists have discovered that cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive, naturally-occurring substance in the marijuana plant, is a potent antioxidant which can prevent brain cell death in an experimental stroke model."

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 02:59:19 PM »
"National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientists have discovered that cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive, naturally-occurring substance in the marijuana plant, is a potent antioxidant which can prevent brain cell death in an experimental stroke model."

Sure, it can prevent neuron death during strokes because it causes vasodilation improving blood supply during strokes, but does this mean that Cannabinol itself doesen't kill brain cells? No.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 04:36:33 PM »
 Dude, how about I committ suicide? I am lower middle-class with a shitty job I hate, not good-looking and I have no special talents and abilities whatsoever. Using nicotine is pretty much the only pleasure I have in my wretched life. What would be the point of continuing to live without it?
pussy- titties- alcohol - drugs.  What else do you need man?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 07:33:18 AM »
pussy- titties- alcohol - drugs.  What else do you need man?

I don't have money and am not good-looking, so pussy is of out of possibilities for me. As for drugs, I have done lots of them but all of them have serious physical shortcomings which I don't like. I used to crush Ritalin pills and snort them all the time, but then I almost had ischemic stroke and had to stop. Then, there is also the fact that I don't have money to buy Ritalin in the back market nor do I have money to pay me a doctor that wiill give me a prescription. And nothing beats the pleasure of having a smoke after that cup of coffee in the morning or a nice Cuban with cognac in the afternoon or at night. Nothing. The little money I have, I spend it all on Cubans. I love them.

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2010, 10:52:25 AM »
Not one useful answer to your question -as expected.
I am a cigar smoker myself (though a relatively new one) and was looking into electronic cigarettes. As far as I can tell from some of the reading I did, they are almost entirely harmless. As you of course know, nicotine is not a carcinogen and if it does have any cancer promoting/accelerating properties by way of immunosupression and angiogenesis acceleration, such effects are quite small.

I will be buying the electronic cigarettes myself personally. I get cigars from two places, thompson and cigars international and they both have electronic cigarettes. So I will probably order from one of them.

If you try them out and have any experiences to share, please write them up here

Best of luck

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
 I don't have money and am not good-looking, so pussy is of out of possibilities for me. As for drugs, I have done lots of them but all of them have serious physical shortcomings which I don't like. I used to crush Ritalin pills and snort them all the time, but then I almost had ischemic stroke and had to stop. Then, there is also the fact that I don't have money to buy Ritalin in the back market nor do I have money to pay me a doctor that wiill give me a prescription. And nothing beats the pleasure of having a smoke after that cup of coffee in the morning or a nice Cuban with cognac in the afternoon or at night. Nothing. The little money I have, I spend it all on Cubans. I love them.

dude I dont have money nor am I goodlooking and ive gotten laid a bunch of times stop selling yourself short. AND IM SHORT  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2010, 11:11:53 AM »
I like this guy a honest man strange around here, how many packs where you up to a day before gettiing bronchitus?