Author Topic: I Really F$%^ing Hate Obama And The Left - Honestly - He Should GFH!!  (Read 20933 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I REALLY F$%^ING HATE OBAMA AND THE LEFT - HONESTLY - HE SHOULD GFH!!
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2010, 08:29:59 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2010, 08:30:32 AM »
By front-loading popular stuff like covering 26-year old kids on a family policy, health insurance companies were provided cover by Congress and the White House to increase health care premiums for everyone. After all, to provide these extended benefits, who the heck did you think was going to pay for them?

________________________ ________________________ _______________

Mal - did you think all this stuff was going to be for free? 

Oh no...but im not the one you want to talk to about healthcare with me because under the malcolm pigford plan i would have done it different..and Everyone would have healthcare

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2010, 08:30:50 AM »

Dude - if you want to debate the topic - fine - otherwise, just go away.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2010, 08:33:16 AM »
Oh no...but im not the one you want to talk to about healthcare with me because under the malcolm pigford plan i would have done it different..and Everyone would have healthcare

That is fine - but instead businesses nationwide, including mine - are getting premiuim hikes we were promised would not happen.  whether its 15% on the low end - 50% on the high end like in CT, the public was lied to and now this is already hurting the economy. 

So, I may have been wrong in attributing the entire increase to ObamaCare, and I even acknowledged that early on, but definately a portion of the increasde is attributable to it since carriers nationwide are hiking rates due to the new mandates under ObamaCare.  that is no opinion, its fact. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2010, 09:14:46 AM »
That is fine - but instead businesses nationwide, including mine - are getting premiuim hikes we were promised would not happen.  whether its 15% on the low end - 50% on the high end like in CT, the public was lied to and now this is already hurting the economy. 

So, I may have been wrong in attributing the entire increase to ObamaCare, and I even acknowledged that early on, but definately a portion of the increasde is attributable to it since carriers nationwide are hiking rates due to the new mandates under ObamaCare.  that is no opinion, its fact. 

lol... ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2010, 12:07:03 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG Blacken... between these two clips, you've got me laughing so hard my eyes are watering.
Where do you find these gem? Thanks. I need a good laugh.

One set of elections down, ...another set to go. I can hardly wait!
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2010, 08:27:05 AM »
Dude - if you want to debate the topic - fine - otherwise, just go away.  

You should follow your own advice.  Mal has shit all over you for six pages now and all you do is run in circles and deflect everything he is busting you in. 

You can't debate the topic because he has already exposed you as a crying liar.   So instead you try to deflect the topic to what you want to talk about instead.

You = OWNED

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »

im talkin about the fuckin reason you started this thread...saying obama care raised the rates for Atlantis and when i do a bit of digging its not the case...im not talking about all the carriers in Ny...im talkin about the one you came on getbig talking about....

What say you

He will say.....

Deny.....

Deflect........

Denounce..........

Make excuses...........

take your pick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »
Source: San Francisco Chronicle

Some health insurers are bumping up rates yet again to reflect changes mandated by the new federal health overhaul law as well as state reforms that will go into effect Jan. 1.

For consumers, many of whom already have been hit this year with hefty premium increases to accommodate higher medical costs, the additional raise attributed to health reform will further strain their budgets.

Scott Morgan, a Blue Shield customer in San Francisco, saw his premium rise by 29 percent in June, so he was stunned to get another rate increase, this time for 34 percent. That means the same coverage he was paying $335 a month for at the end of May will cost him $581 a month come January.

"The federal reform is going to add 3.4 percent. That's fair. But do I believe that means my rates should go up another 30 percent above that?" said Morgan, 52, a self-employed consultant for corporate meetings. "I think what they're doing is they're getting their licks in while they can."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/1...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
Just got my increase in health insurance premium - Lord

My premium went from $476 to $618 a month. I am 62. I am not overweight. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I have no pre-existing conditions. I take no prescription drugs.

I am just about to become a radical like I was in college. I just wish I knew where to go to protest. I wrote to MacCaskill but just got a rote message back.

Everyone is aware of the problem. They are trying to work on it. Blah, blah, blah. And in the meantime? Does anyone even give a damn about the millions of older Americans that have simply been hung out to dry? Or simply left to die without health coverage or care?

I have tried to get cheaper coverage but I just get denied because of my age.

And this morning the paper had a big article on how the CEO's of these insurance companies are all making huge amounts.

Where the hell is there a democratic politician that has the balls to give a voice to all the older Americans that need help? There has to be someone.

Refresh | +7 Recommendations Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9742840

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2010, 08:57:09 AM »
Yeah - where are he $2500 premiuim decreases we were all promised you fools who supported this bogus shit? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2010, 10:22:01 AM »
Are we getting it all out today?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »
Are we getting it all out today?

Why ? 

You think this is a joke or something? 

ObamaCare is one of the worst things passed in generations.  its a complete disaster.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I Really F$%^ing Hate Obama And The Left - Honestly - He Should GFH!!
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
Why ? 

You think this is a joke or something? 

ObamaCare is one of the worst things passed in generations.  its a complete disaster.   

worse than medicare and soc security?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »
worse than medicare and soc security?

Yes!   Its far far far worse. 

If you would actually pay attentions to details for once on this mess, you would realize that by now. 

Did you see my thread about the deal they cut with thedrug makers to screw the childrenss hospitals? 

Of course not - I'm sure you  were trolling for palin threads. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »
Meltdown...and youre lying too

agreed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
After getting busted and called out on something, replying as usual with "did you see my thread on.."  is not an acceptable defense.  Nor a winning one.  But yet you keep trying it thread after thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2011, 08:49:55 PM »
latimes.com/health/healthcare/la-fi-insure-rates-20110106,0,6975599.story

latimes.com

Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes of as much as 59% for individuals
Insurer says the increases result from fast-rising healthcare costs and other expenses resulting from new healthcare laws. The move comes less than a year after Anthem Blue Cross tried and failed to raise rates as much as 39%.
By Duke Helfand, Los Angeles Times

7:14 PM PST, January 5, 2011

Advertisement

Another big California health insurer has stunned individual policyholders with huge rate increases — this time it's Blue Shield of California seeking cumulative hikes of as much as 59% for tens of thousands of customers March 1.

Blue Shield's action comes less than a year after Anthem Blue Cross tried and failed to raise rates as much as 39% for about 700,000 California customers.

San Francisco-based Blue Shield said the increases were the result of fast-rising healthcare costs and other expenses resulting from new healthcare laws.

"We raise rates only when absolutely necessary to pay the accelerating cost of medical care for our members," the nonprofit insurer told customers last month.

In all, Blue Shield said, 193,000 policyholders would see increases averaging 30% to 35%, the result of three separate rate hikes since October.[/color]Nearly 1 in 4 of the affected customers will see cumulative increases of more than 50% over five months.

While most policyholders received separate notices for the successive rate hikes, others were given the news all at once because they had contracts guaranteeing their rate for a year, Blue Shield spokesman Tom Epstein said.

Michael Fraser, a Blue Shield policyholder from San Diego, learned recently that his monthly bill would climb 59%, to $431 from $271.

"When I tell people, their jaws drop and their eyes bug out," said Fraser, 53, a freelance advertising writer. "The amount is stunning."

Like many people who hold individual policies, Fraser is self-employed. Others who carry such insurance include people who aren't covered by employer plans or who have been laid off.

The Blue Shield increases triggered complaints to new Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones, and they could prove to be an early test of how the former Democratic state assemblyman deals with rate hikes and the insurance industry.

Anthem's attempt to raise rates by up to 39% led to national outrage and helped President Obama marshal support for his healthcare overhaul. The insurer was ultimately forced to back down, accepting maximum rate hikes of 20%.

Jones said the Blue Shield move underscored the need for the Legislature to give the insurance commissioner legal authority to regulate insurance rates the same way he does automobile coverage.

At present, the commissioner can block increases only if insurers spend less than 70% of premium income on claims. Jones' office said Blue Shield's March 1 increase was under review.

"Blue Shield's increases pose the same problem posed by Anthem Blue Cross last year and other health insurers as well," Jones said in an interview. "My hope would be that Blue Shield would reexamine these rate hikes, particularly in the face of the impact they are having on individual policyholders."

Blue Shield said the cost of health coverage was being driven up by large hospital expenses, doctors' bills and prescription drug prices. Blue Shield's Epstein said other factors also contributed to the three increases in five months.

On Oct. 1, he said, Blue Shield imposed increases averaging 18% and as high as 29%. Those hikes had been delayed for three months while state regulators examined Blue Shield's filing, costing the company tens of millions of dollars.

Epstein said Blue Shield raised rates again Jan. 1 to pay for changes under the national healthcare overhaul and a new state law that bars insurers from charging women more than men. (Some policyholders will pay less under the state gender law, while others will pay more.)

A third round of hikes scheduled for March 1 comes in response to rising healthcare costs, Epstein said. Those increases will average 6.5% and be as high as 18%.

Some policyholders have seen their bills rise gradually over the last five months, while others will see the charges lumped together March 1.

"It's unfortunate that they all came in a five-month period," Epstein said. "Rates are going to continue to rise unless the cost of medical care is brought under control. We need to reduce what we pay to hospitals, medical groups and pharmaceutical companies."

Despite the large increases, Epstein said Blue Shield would again lose "tens of millions of dollars" on its individual business in 2011.

Not included in the rate increases are 78,000 Blue Shield individual policyholders whose insurance is regulated by a second state agency, the Department of Managed Health Care. Those customers have seen two rate increases since October that together average 37%, Epstein said.

While Blue Shield's cumulative rate increases are high, Anthem Blue Cross' increases last year affected more people.

Anthem said Wednesday that it too expected to raise rates — an average of 9.8% for individual policyholders, effective April 1. That would come on top of increases in October averaging 14% that had been delayed for six months amid heightened scrutiny by state regulators.

Anthem is taking a cautious approach to its rate hikes given the controversy generated by last year's plan for 39% hikes.

Spokeswoman Kristin Binns said the company priced its 2011 rates competitively, saying: "We understand that these are difficult economic times, and we are committed to working to moderate the impact of rate increases on our members."

duke.helfand@latimes.com

Copyright © 2011, Los Angeles Times

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2012, 01:55:32 PM »
latimes.com/health/healthcare/la-fi-insure-rates-20110106,0,6975599.story

latimes.com

Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes of as much as 59% for individuals
Insurer says the increases result from fast-rising healthcare costs and other expenses resulting from new healthcare laws. The move comes less than a year after Anthem Blue Cross tried and failed to raise rates as much as 39%.
By Duke Helfand, Los Angeles Times

7:14 PM PST, January 5, 2011

Advertisement

Another big California health insurer has stunned individual policyholders with huge rate increases — this time it's Blue Shield of California seeking cumulative hikes of as much as 59% for tens of thousands of customers March 1.

Blue Shield's action comes less than a year after Anthem Blue Cross tried and failed to raise rates as much as 39% for about 700,000 California customers.

San Francisco-based Blue Shield said the increases were the result of fast-rising healthcare costs and other expenses resulting from new healthcare laws.

"We raise rates only when absolutely necessary to pay the accelerating cost of medical care for our members," the nonprofit insurer told customers last month.

In all, Blue Shield said, 193,000 policyholders would see increases averaging 30% to 35%, the result of three separate rate hikes since October.[/color]Nearly 1 in 4 of the affected customers will see cumulative increases of more than 50% over five months.

While most policyholders received separate notices for the successive rate hikes, others were given the news all at once because they had contracts guaranteeing their rate for a year, Blue Shield spokesman Tom Epstein said.

Michael Fraser, a Blue Shield policyholder from San Diego, learned recently that his monthly bill would climb 59%, to $431 from $271.

"When I tell people, their jaws drop and their eyes bug out," said Fraser, 53, a freelance advertising writer. "The amount is stunning."

Like many people who hold individual policies, Fraser is self-employed. Others who carry such insurance include people who aren't covered by employer plans or who have been laid off.

The Blue Shield increases triggered complaints to new Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones, and they could prove to be an early test of how the former Democratic state assemblyman deals with rate hikes and the insurance industry.

Anthem's attempt to raise rates by up to 39% led to national outrage and helped President Obama marshal support for his healthcare overhaul. The insurer was ultimately forced to back down, accepting maximum rate hikes of 20%.

Jones said the Blue Shield move underscored the need for the Legislature to give the insurance commissioner legal authority to regulate insurance rates the same way he does automobile coverage.

At present, the commissioner can block increases only if insurers spend less than 70% of premium income on claims. Jones' office said Blue Shield's March 1 increase was under review.

"Blue Shield's increases pose the same problem posed by Anthem Blue Cross last year and other health insurers as well," Jones said in an interview. "My hope would be that Blue Shield would reexamine these rate hikes, particularly in the face of the impact they are having on individual policyholders."

Blue Shield said the cost of health coverage was being driven up by large hospital expenses, doctors' bills and prescription drug prices. Blue Shield's Epstein said other factors also contributed to the three increases in five months.

On Oct. 1, he said, Blue Shield imposed increases averaging 18% and as high as 29%. Those hikes had been delayed for three months while state regulators examined Blue Shield's filing, costing the company tens of millions of dollars.

Epstein said Blue Shield raised rates again Jan. 1 to pay for changes under the national healthcare overhaul and a new state law that bars insurers from charging women more than men. (Some policyholders will pay less under the state gender law, while others will pay more.)

A third round of hikes scheduled for March 1 comes in response to rising healthcare costs, Epstein said. Those increases will average 6.5% and be as high as 18%.

Some policyholders have seen their bills rise gradually over the last five months, while others will see the charges lumped together March 1.

"It's unfortunate that they all came in a five-month period," Epstein said. "Rates are going to continue to rise unless the cost of medical care is brought under control. We need to reduce what we pay to hospitals, medical groups and pharmaceutical companies."

Despite the large increases, Epstein said Blue Shield would again lose "tens of millions of dollars" on its individual business in 2011.

Not included in the rate increases are 78,000 Blue Shield individual policyholders whose insurance is regulated by a second state agency, the Department of Managed Health Care. Those customers have seen two rate increases since October that together average 37%, Epstein said.

While Blue Shield's cumulative rate increases are high, Anthem Blue Cross' increases last year affected more people.

Anthem said Wednesday that it too expected to raise rates — an average of 9.8% for individual policyholders, effective April 1. That would come on top of increases in October averaging 14% that had been delayed for six months amid heightened scrutiny by state regulators.

Anthem is taking a cautious approach to its rate hikes given the controversy generated by last year's plan for 39% hikes.

Spokeswoman Kristin Binns said the company priced its 2011 rates competitively, saying: "We understand that these are difficult economic times, and we are committed to working to moderate the impact of rate increases on our members."

duke.helfand@latimes.com

Copyright © 2011, Los Angeles Times

:P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2012, 01:57:45 PM »
i already bumped it in the other thread...
Now.. again... Ill let it go if you tell the truth

The letter you got (when you started this dumb ass thread) from Atlantis about your insurance, did it say " its because of ObamaCare"

Yes or no

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »
$%^^&&*&*   - You motherfuckers supporting obama need to fucking kill yourselves.  Honestly - don't respond to me - don't even talk to me anymore.  

I just got notice two minutes AGO that on top of the 25% increase I just got this year on Health Care costs - the carrier we have in the office just gave notice of 30% INCREASE in our health care costs as a result of ObamaCare on top of the last one!     

I am so livid you have no idea over this.  

FFUCCCKK  YYYOOOUUUU OBBBAAMMMAA! !  !  ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

FFUCCKK YYOOUUUU ANYONEONE SUPPORTING THIS COMMUNIST FFFUCCCKK!!!

Show me in the letter where is said that?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2014, 06:35:59 AM »
lol oldie but goodie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2014, 06:48:49 AM »
lol oldie but goodie

Yeah and lookie here you stupid fuck

Another 15% increase due to obamacare 

http://nypost.com/2014/07/03/insurers-seeking-double-digit-increase-in-obamacare-premiums-in-ny

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »
lol oldie but goodie

HAHAHA pure ownage here.