Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4717 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: October 22, 2010, 10:23:13 PM »
dear gh15,

How do you avoid "down syndrom face". I see a lot of guys in the gym that look like this.

thanks!

very low bf as in under 8%,,bodybuilder over 8% will always have the down syndrom look,,rarely if your genetic is of the irish decendent you will also have it at under 8% but majority of bodybuilder of not irish scotish etc do not have this problem,,above 8% on aas and especially on gh the down syndrom aspect is immposible to avoid but no one look at it when you walk around 230 at 8% they look at your body

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pmq answered
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:25:11 PM »
gh15 what does John Cena's cycle look like?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
no no yes no....trenablonganaaaa equiposeanan and testonarona is because of is not that is bodybuilding was could be but cant because of is=GH15 approved...

bench

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 10:30:27 PM »
you should wear the down syndrome face proudly, like a badge of honor or war medal..to let the fellas know you mean business in the gym!

BB is Serious

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 10:32:29 PM »
How is the amount of steroids you take is a load but you are in very good health unlike Luke Wood and many many others?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 10:40:40 PM »
i keep getting the question if you can compete with out use of gh today,,the answer is NO,,you can compete local in very few shows that you will lose to the ones who use gh,,but anything above local EVERY ONE USES GH,,this is important to understand that gh will add NEW MUSCLE FIBERS ONTO YOUR PHYSIQE,,WHAT DOES GH15 MEAN BY THAT? WHAT GH15 MEAN BY THAT IS THAT WITHIN THE FIRST MONTHS ON GROWTH YOU START ADDING NEW MUSCLE FIBER WHILE AT THE SAME TIME REDUCTION OF BF OCCURE AT VERY FAST RATE,,NOW NO IT DOESNT TAKE 6 MONTHS ,,ALL OF THIS IS INTERNET BALONIE YOU ARE FED,,IT TAKE A MONTH TO SEE GOOD RESULTS EVEN ON LOW DOSE IF YOU ARE ALREADY A BODYBUILDER WITH DECENT PHYSIQE THAT HAS HIS BF IN CHECK AND HIS TRAINING IN CHECK,,

THE ADDITION OF WHAT GH15 DOES IS MAINLY IN THE SHOULDER AREA AND WAIST AREA,,THIS IS FIRST SIGN FOR A GOOD GH,,YOUR DELTS WILL WITHIN PRETTY SHORT TIME IF ON AAS AND GH TOGETHER ESPECIALLY EQ AND TRENBOLONE WITH TEST AND GH ,,YOUR DELTS WILL AS SAID OPEN UP BUT NOT ONLY OPEN UP LIKE WITH EQUIPOISE AND TREN ,,NOT ONLY WILL THEY GET THICKER AND ROUNDER AND 3 DIMENTIONAL LIKE THEY USUALLY DO WITH EQ AND TRENBOLONA,,BUT THEY WILL ALSO WIDEN WITH NEW MUSCLE FIBER NOTICABLE TO THE EYE,,YOU WILL EB ABLE TO MESURE THE DISTANCE FROM CALVICLE TO THE EDGE OF SHOULDER AND IT WILL BE BIGGER AND LEANER WITH NEW BLOWN UP FROM WITHIN TISSUE!,,AT THE SAME TIME YOUR WAIST WILL DRAMATICALLY GET LEANER AND ABS WILL SHOW EVEN ON NOT SO GOOD DIET,,YOUR SKIN WILL START LOOKIN GOOD AND THINNER,,YOU WILL HAV E A GLOW BUT UNLIKE TESTOSTERONE GLOW IT WILL BE MORE OF A THIN SKIN GLOW WITH TESTOSTERONA BOOST TO IT FROM WITHIN THAT WILL GIVE THE THICKNESS,,THE ILLUSION IT CREATES IS OF GREAT GREAT PROPORTION FOR THE BODYBUILDER,, THE TYPICAL BODYBUILDER WILL MAKE HIMSELF LOOK 5-10 LB BIGGER ON GH ONLY IN COMARISSON TO A BODYBUILDER WHO IS NOT ON GH ALL WITHIN 2 MONTHS OF USE EVEN IF THEY ARE BOTH ON EXACT SAME PRODUCTS AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE OTHER GUY IS ON TOP OF THINGS THE ONE WITH THE GH WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LOOK THAT MEANS QUALITY WITH EXTRA SIZE!

LIARS ARE THE ONES WHO SAY GH IS ONLY GOOD FOR GETTIGN LEAN BECAUSE GH WITH AAS WILL GROW YOU INTO NEW DIMENTIONS ,,ONLY THEN YOU WILL HEAR THE WORDS ARE YOU A BODYBUILDER FROM PPL WITHOUT YOU EVEN EATING LIKE A BODYBUILDER SHOULD DO

SO YES GH IS A MUST NOW DAYS ,,EVERY ONE IS ON IT,,GH IS A MAGIC HORMONE ,,ITS THE ONLY REASON GUYS WALK AT NUMBERS OVER 230 AT SINGLE DIGITS AND LOOK QUALITY THAT IS WORTH TALKING ABOUT,,NOW THERE IS ABUSE OF GH AND THERE IS USE OF GH ,,ABUSE IS WHAT CREATE A FREAK THAT IS DOSES IN THE HIGH HIGH NUMBERS AS IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD ,,EVERY TOP GUY USES AS MUCH GH AS HE CAN AFFORD THAT INCLUDE THE FEMALES,,SINCE THE 90S MID 90S AND ESPECIALLY INTO THE 2000 EVERY ONE USES GH IN THE MEGA DOSING,,THE ONES WHO USE IS IN THE LOWER NUMBERS ARE THE NATURAL GUYS AND THE AMATUERS EVENTHOGH MANY OF THEM USE IT IN HIGHER NUMBERS THE LOWER LEVEL AMATUERS STILL USE IT AT LOWER NUMBER AND ACHIEVE VERY GOOD RESULTS BUT THIS IS ALSO WHY THEY ARE SMALLER

GH = LEAN GROWTH ,,NO GH MEANS YOU WILL NEVER BE LOOKING AS BIG AND AS LEAN AS A FELLA ON GH ,,GH ALWAYS WORK ,,GH IS THE CULPRIT OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IN AMERICA NOW DYAS AND FOR LONG TIME ,,GH MADE AMERICAN ATHLETES THE BEST IN THE WORLD ,,WHY? BECAUSE THEY USE IT ON REGULAR BASIS AND USE THE BEST OF THE BEST WHICH IS ALWAYS AMERICAN MADE,,

IT IS IMMPOSIBLE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH DIFF GH WILL MAKE ON A PHYSIQE,,IT CAN NOT BE DESCRIBED WITH WORDS,,BUT THE MAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FREAK SHOW IS HGH AND NOT! INSULIN,,

with 2-5 units a day of gh even the guy with the sub average genetic can become a top amatuer competitor if bodybuilding is his life,,thats how good this hormone is ,,

ofcourse aas is a must because no aas = no bodybuilder as well

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm quwestion answered
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 02:54:23 AM »
[quote author=S
Hey gh15,

I need to know who you are. How come you know all this information about BB and then write about UFO'S, it doesn't make sense. Can you shed a light on who you are??? It drives me crazy

Please tell us about yourself some more, PLEASE!!!
Leave my name out please 8)
[/quote

im no oen you want to come incontact with,,i said before im god and thats how you shoudl knwo me,,i found getbig after being invited here many years ago,, to be the place where i want theinformation to come out for future reference many years from now when you all pass and gone,,in reality it will give the owener of site alot of money or if not to him to his great grand childen or whomever he give site to when die,,

i am willing to answer at times when i have time question about ufo as you knwo it etc but information can not be into the utmost details for obvious reasons,,i also prefer answering bodybuildign hormones questions since thats what i do in my everyday white color job,,the best way i like to bring out gh15 is as somewhat of unstable fella since that the only way it can get freedom of speech and put the people in the know relaxed

inregard to my knoweldeg i can tell you that everythign i write is factds that hapened already,,i am quite few levels above president of usa security level,,mine is luna,,president of usa is a numbered security level which is quite few levels under,,there are few above me but im very close to top,,i am involved in contributing a lot of money to autec and few other research groups that been going on sincew 1957,, drugs with hormones are part of which is part of the pharmacutical industry which is one of the biggest industries put me in my position,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm quwestion answered
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:53:20 AM »
Yours is luna? Awesome! I find you so knowledgeable about so many things that there's so much I want to ask you  -- UFOs, time travel, dark matter, the economy, societal disfunction, the rise of Russia, reptilian hybrids, the electronic-like pain I sometimes feel in my left hip bone, did you punish the mods on OutLaw, what happens when I die,.... But I know your time is limited so I'll ask only one question: who makes the best equipona?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 03:59:15 AM »

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 04:31:02 AM »
GH15 = Brock Lesnar

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
Saw one today but he had a 504 plan and was in a 611 class.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »
no no yes no....trenablonganaaaa equiposeanan and testonarona is because of is not that is bodybuilding was could be but cant because of is=GH15 approved...

bench

Steroids are being referenced in Spanish a lot these days on getbig.