Author Topic: First time Tren Cycle  (Read 2080 times)

nitomax

• Getbig II
First time Tren Cycle
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:05:38 PM »
This is my 4th cycle and I decided to give Tren a try. I'm pinning Tren A 50/Mast P 50/ and Test P 65 every day for about 2 weeks. The last 3 nights I've been running what feels like a fever. Not just night sweats or just feeling heated, but the weakness and body heat that feels like a fever. My GF noticed last night and said i felt feverish. I took some Ibuprofin and it went away. Now the question, Is this what other experiance as a side from Tren?
It's not Tennis!

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: First time Tren Cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
c'mon man, everyone knows that if you gotta feva, you need more cowbell, so get to it...
?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 09:19:04 PM »
I run 300 mg a week of Tren Ace and that has never happened to me for what's it's worth.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 12:11:12 AM »
I'm on 150mg ed atm and I only just start getting some light night sweats (no insomnia though). I'd say with Acetate it's unlikely that the symptoms would just appear out of nowhere after 10 days, if anything it should be the other way round.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 07:35:26 AM »
Abscesses tend to get worse as time goes on.
Symptoms include tenderness or pain and the site of the abscess being warm to the touch.
Symptoms of discomfort or pain depend mainly on the site of the abscess, though larger ones - since they are a source of infection within the body – can cause fever, chills, sweating, and malaise.

enjoy!