Author Topic: Wikileaks reveals that WMDs were found in Iraq  (Read 4615 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Wikileaks reveals that WMDs were found in Iraq
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 09:40:02 AM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP. You never supported the Iraq war. Stop making shit up to make yourself look credible.
I did I too believe in spreading democracy through warfare if it can be done cost effectively and with low death count.
I`m for the war in afghanistan, have friends over their fighting right, now. Even voted for Prime minster harper who was for extending the role their. However the Iraq war was a botched deal poorly planned, corupt, and lacking in net benefit.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 09:45:54 AM »
WMD's - only if M stands for Minor as in Weapons of Minor Destruction.  In saying that it's not loss Sadaam is gone, i do think he was a horrific leader and don't shed any tears he was taken out.  But a small cache of weapons is not a WMD or WMD's.  The proof is in the fact it was never released.  It would have been bad PR to say "we found 'em" and come under scrutiny for such a small amount found. 

As to this wikieaks loser, someone needs to take him out.  I can not believe it's taken this long to a) find him, and b) neutralize him.  A dead man tells no tales.
Abandon every hope...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »
This is highly in question because at the time support for the war was waning.  I wouldn't be surprise if the evidence was insignificant or unsubstantial.  I remember a few years ago on this forum people saying 500 or some thing old artillery shells that carried chemical weapons that were probably left over from the iraq iran war were proof of wmd's.  This sounds like the same thing.  That's why the Bush admin never pointed to this stuff we are finding out now.

All of this crap listed does not justify the billions of dollars wasted and the thousands of American lilve lost from a war that was based on lies.

Yes, exactly..

Why didn't the Bush Admin point out the alleged evidence..? I'm really stumped

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »
Yes, exactly..

Why didn't the Bush Admin point out the alleged evidence..? I'm really stumped
Because it`s merely a bunch of leftover parts, we knew there were leftovers from 91 so no big surprise.

You can find the parts for nuclear bombs in canada, don`t mean we have a full fledged force.