Author Topic: few things are more satisfying than to beat somebody who truly deserves it  (Read 4164 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: few things are more satisfying than to beat somebody who truly deserves it
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »
A german with a latvian wife beats up a Paki in Ireland and brags about it on getbig.

Weird stuff.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 01:17:31 PM »
what the guys name stark?

was it that fucker who called C-span ? BolsacT Baghard ??

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »
File a police report along with your wife and her friend right away.  Only thing before that might be getting a lawyer's advice.  This could escalate and you want to be the first one on record, with witnesses, if the shit hits the legal fan.

And remember: you were defending yourself and your family from a dangerous man who clearly threatened and intended harm.  And he forced his way through the door - you didn't invite him in.
DING DING serious man, don`t play around this shit.

If your gonna fuck someone up make sure you can call the cops as soon as it`s over and still get away with it. If it`s sketchy dont ever fight someone. you got the major benefit of witnesses on your side and him coming to your house,

As far as him being paki lol don`t make me laugh. East euro`s that I know of aren`t known for there Chilvalry.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »
Lmao he's from Ireland not the states. you guys sue for everything. The garda won't even take notice of a man who beat his wife then threaten a man in his own house

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 01:36:32 PM »
So some of you know my wife is latvian, Latvia is a very small country 2million so everybody nearly knows each other, I get a great kick out of it when we fly to latvia and my
wife can point out at least 5 people in the queue she went to school with.
We have a friend in Ireland also latvian who is married to a pakistani man - I only met him once but one time is enough for me to figure out the guy is a complete asshole.
She is drop dead gourgous as many latvian chicks are hes this typical Pakistani looking guy - I immediately suspected this to be a false marriage since the whole thing makes no sense to me - it just doesn't
ad up, we have a problem here in ireland were eastern Europeans get married to Pakis and Indians who need a EU passport and they pay well, she has always denied it - however just recently we had an
incident here were two pakis looked 2 latvian girls hostage to force them into marriage.

Anyways, she rings the bell yesterday is in tears and told us she had to walk a long distance because he beat her and kicked her out of the car and she had no money for a cab, so the girl was obviously beaten
because she had bruises on her belly and her face (you should have seen her this morning) she said she got in an argument and he parked the car in the middle of the night dragged her out and beat her.
I cannot stand wife beaters and I hate the guy anyways so that was just the excuse I was waiting for, my wife didn't agree with me to drive over to his their apartment which I have to agree now was the smarter idea (my wife's a lot smarter then I am) but this morning at 07:00 the doorbell rings, I look into the display of the intercom and who stands in front of our door? Mr Paki all fuming and angry, so I pick up the intercom and ask him wtf he wants?
He says I have to let him in and let him talk to his wife or he's going to kick in the door, I told him that the baby is sleeping and that he is scaring my wife, he said he doesn't give a shit.
So :D I opened the door - he goes all mad and points at my wife and so forth - he friend was in the second bedroom - so I locked the door.
All was okay until my wife said: She doesn't want to talk to him - were he replied you let me talk to her or I'm going to kick you ass too - I beat his ass all over the apartment and threw him out - he called back later today and said he will charge us with bodily harm, and will send me the bill for the doctor, aperantly he has a cracked jaw his nose is broken and he lost part of his front tooth also suspected cracked rip when I kicked him, I told him if he files charges I will have talk with the Garda about him beating his wife - I'm not sure but I think he will charge me with beating his ass, but I don't really care atm - talking is always better but some people are begging to get their ass kicked.
I didn't wake up after that, I wasn't dreaming, true story.

can you make this into an mp3 file and post it?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 12:08:56 AM »
File a police report along with your wife and her friend right away.  Only thing before that might be getting a lawyer's advice.  This could escalate and you want to be the first one on record, with witnesses, if the shit hits the legal fan.

And remember: you were defending yourself and your family from a dangerous man who clearly threatened and intended harm.  And he forced his way through the door - you didn't invite him in.

well tape he didnt force himself - he threatened to kick in the door and I opened and said come on in - so I actually invited him in.
I didn't really plan on beating him in the apartment, but he got all in my wife's face since his wife and mine are close friends, when
he got in her face and tried to squeeze/push her aside that's when I lost it, a little.

I'm not worried too much, I know with my past it wouldn't look good if I be charged with (dont know what the legal term is) fighting - but I doubt they
ask for my record in germany and I highly doubt that he will charge me.

Her friends stayed over another night we have the flight for her to Riga booked already, she wants a divorce.

Round two: When we have to pick up her stuff will be fun ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 12:11:24 AM »
Lmao he's from Ireland not the states. you guys sue for everything. The garda won't even take notice of a man who beat his wife then threaten a man in his own house

Yeah I know, I got my laptop stolen from my car in the morning before I went to work, I called the Garda they come take a report ---- And I have NEVER ever heard from them again.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 12:19:49 AM »
Good job, Herr Stark 8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 12:33:37 AM »
good job. he clearly deserved it

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 06:22:36 AM »
So some of you know my wife is latvian, Europeans get married to Pakis and Indians
He says I have to let him in and let him talk to his wife or he's going to kick in the door,
 were he replied you let me talk to her or I'm going to kick you ass too - I beat his ass all over the apartment , true story.
Damn, you guys are too gentle and soft.
I would have killed him, made sure it looked like an accident or similar,
like stabbing myself after he is dead on the floor and put the blade in his hand.

B

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 06:24:19 AM »
Damn, you guys are too gentle and soft.
I would have killed him, made sure it looked like an accident or similar,
like stabbing myself after he is dead on the floor.

I remember reading about someone who did that and they could determine that he wound was caused After the dude died  ;D hence stabbed himself lol.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2010, 06:29:35 AM »
I remember reading about someone who did that and they could determine that he wound was caused After the dude died  ;D hence stabbed himself lol.
Very good to know, I will check up how much time I have before they can see it was
caused after death, it would suck to get life over a retarded paki wife beater.....
Dont we have one on GB btw?

B

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2010, 07:19:45 AM »
i wouldnt worry about him charging you-

he forced his way into your apartment.

you feared for the safety of your wife and child.

you applied as much force as necessary to control the situation and bring it to an end before he could harm you, your family or himself any further.

end of story.
Irish law is retarded, trust me, I got a bottle broken off my face, punched, spat at (all on cctv) and when I hit him back I was facing 5years

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »
Seems this lady owns you and your wife a nice evening for your Generosity stark

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2010, 01:34:41 PM »
Stark, i don't agree with violence, but sometime it's justified.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 02:08:20 PM »
Next time...knock him out cold and let his wife superglue his dick to his stomach.

That'll learn him.

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 02:11:30 PM »
Getbiggers are so tough and kick a lot of ass - almost as much as they tap. I beat the shit out of a bouncer last night and then ran to my pc to tell a few internet forums.
O

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
Stark I'm slightly dissapointed in you.. you should have broken a few bones.. next time you need to follow the Bas Rutten method..