Author Topic: Batman 3 title revealed: "The Dark Knight Rises"  (Read 9493 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Batman 3 title revealed: "The Dark Knight Rises"
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2010, 06:49:14 AM »
Number 3 will be either as unwatcheable as Batman Begins or as over-rated and over-hyped as The Dark Knight(especially if it's a cast members last film).

You sir, are smoking crack.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2010, 07:36:32 AM »
tight leather tricots and homosexual overtones, why does anyone watch this shit? ???

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2010, 07:43:12 AM »
tight leather tricots and homosexual overtones, why does anyone watch this shit? ???

You prefer them to wear only thongs and dance on stage i guess?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2010, 07:20:24 AM »
I saw "Batman: Under The Red Hood" on Netflix the other day.  Pretty cool story.  Check it out via streaming. :)

Trivia
This is the first time Jason Todd has appeared by name outside of the comic books. He has however been mentioned by name twice before. First in the second episode of the short-lived Birds of Prey television series, "Slick", then again in an episode the Teen Titans animated series. Also Tim Drake from The New Batman Adventures is depicted as a hybrid of these two characters' comic versions, with a background almost identical to the Post-Crisis Jason's, as well as a similar fate at the hands of the Joker.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2010, 11:59:12 PM »
I saw "Batman: Under The Red Hood" on Netflix the other day.  Pretty cool story.  Check it out via streaming. :)

Trivia
This is the first time Jason Todd has appeared by name outside of the comic books. He has however been mentioned by name twice before. First in the second episode of the short-lived Birds of Prey television series, "Slick", then again in an episode the Teen Titans animated series. Also Tim Drake from The New Batman Adventures is depicted as a hybrid of these two characters' comic versions, with a background almost identical to the Post-Crisis Jason's, as well as a similar fate at the hands of the Joker.

Funny - I JUST watched Under the Red Hood yesterday - was damn enjoyable!!!

How many robins total have there been? 2 or 3 I'm confused!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2010, 03:50:29 PM »
Funny - I JUST watched Under the Red Hood yesterday - was damn enjoyable!!!

How many robins total have there been? 2 or 3 I'm confused!

I'm only familiar with Dick Grayson (Nightwing) and Jayson Todd who, I believe, died in the comics.  But I haven't read comics in a long time so the official storyline may have changed.  Maybe wiki has the answer. :-\

Edit: looks like there have been five Robins.  And Dick Grayson is the new Batman?

"Recently, after Wayne's apparent death, Grayson has taken over the mantle of Batman."

Boy am I behind the times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_(comics)

This happened to the Flash character too.  Barry Allen died and Wally West became the new Flash.